TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ohtani of Time

Are you a Sensei?

Guest The Ohtani of Time

Mine's Tekken 3, I knew that game inside out, every counter, frame rate data, all moves, all multiparts, kinda pathetic really.

I'm not egotistical enough to suggest I am "the master" of any game or whatever, but I do have a great deal of knowledge of the MK series.

I'm not egotistical enough to suggest I am "the master" of any game or whatever, but I do have a great deal of knowledge of the MK series.

Yet you're pretentious enough to make a statement like that.

For me, Sonic The Hedgehog 1 is a game I know back to front. My very first game on my very first gaming console back when I was only 8 years old, I spent hours racing through that game and I still love it just as much to this day.

I've not had any trouble finishing that game in many, many years.

UYI

How was that pretentious?

Anyway, for some reason people would always ask me to beat "Simon's Quest".

I could also beat "Mega Man 2" in one sitting.

What are you talking about? How is saying I am NOT the master, but that I do know a lot about a game "pretentious"?

I was great at Starfox 64, I could get through the whole game without dying and my hits record was awesome...too bad I still don't have it.

And I can pick up Super Punchout for the SNES every couple of years and blast through it with barely getting hit.

I'm the grand master dragon at a few different games. I've played Max Payne 2 so damn many times now that I've memorized where everything and everyone in the game is, so I know pretty much exactly what to do at every second. And I got ungodly good at plenty of the old NES strategy games and RPG's, from Pirates to Dragon Warrior to Defender of the Crown.

All the megaman games besides dash and the legends games. I was about 200% better when I was alot younger since I actually didnt know that the enemy weapon upgrades were usefull against other robot masters (I would try it on a random ememy and it would do little damage).

I beat almost all the Nes megaman games with just the buster.

All the megaman games besides dash and the legends games. I was about 200% better when I was alot younger since I actually didnt know that the enemy weapon upgrades were usefull against other robot masters (I would try it on a random ememy and it would do little damage).

Holy crap, you missed the whole point, then!

Holy crap, you missed the whole point, then!

Its probably the reason why I didnt find the later megaman games as taxing besides MMZ.

I challenge anybody to a game of Super Puzzle Fighter II.

That's a challenge, isn't it? Challenge accepted, 3 out of 5 matches.

*wastes time and energy trying to find razazteca's house*

Meh, I'm pretty good at SC2.

I tend to get stupidly good at little diversion arcade games too. I'm the best player I've seen at Striker 3 and Gamshara. Too bad I'll probably never see Gamshara again. :(

Guest T®ITEC

I pretty much rule KotOR, Xbox version. Sadly, as now it's too easy and not that fun to play...

Dragon Warrior I-IV for NES are, like, my games. III especially. I've spent more hours playing those games than anything else in my life.

I challenge anybody to a game of Super Puzzle Fighter II.

That's a challenge, isn't it? Challenge accepted, 3 out of 5 matches.

*wastes time and energy trying to find razazteca's house*

Does VBA have network play? I accept and PM me whenever you are ready so we can have this duel.

I must say that I never, ever, lost a game of Mario Paint. Honest truth.

:lol:

Way back when I was a freshman in High School, I was an absolute Street Fighter Alpha nerd. I knew all the top-downs and chains, could count animation cycles, everything. Really sickening stuff.

Other than that, I don't know about being a master of a given game, but I can play a mean round of Bomberman, Tetris Attack, and No Mercy.

Guest OctoberBlood

For current games...

I suppose Socom 1 and 2 online. Smackdown 5 (and the whole series), and I guess GTA3 and VC. :)