r4g

Lucha Xtreme Wrestling News and Notes

From the Offices of NWA Florida and Lucha Xtreme Wrestling:

Lucha Xtreme Wrestling and NWA Florida PRESENT:

"The Mark Of The Mask" Tour

The Arena is 13197 49th St N

Clearwater, Florida 33762

February 28th 2004

We are just weeks away from this Huge inter-promotional super show; LXW vs. NWA Florida! All of the loyal NWA fans have been very excited, as their local heroes will be competing with the top stars in Lucha Libre today!!!! We also want to take this time to thank all of the people who have been helping to spread the word for the upcoming MEGA EVENT, up in the Tampa/St. Pete area and all over the state of Florida, as well as all the internet wrestling news sites.

The Tix for this event are $15 in advance and $20 day of show. All Tix can be purchased on www.nwaflorida.com or at The Arena the day of the event.

There will also be a Meet and Greet/Autograph session package with all the LXW Xtreme Luchadores, scheduled for one hour prior to the show for an additional fee. This package will include: Entry into the building before anyone else, signed 8x10 photos, pictures with ALL the Superstars, and FREE BEER during the Meet and Greet!!!!! So make sure you come down early to take advantage of this RARE opportunity to hang with all the International Superstars!!!

LXW and NWA Florida officials have been putting a few more trios matches (6 man tags) together. The latest, is All Money I$ Legal (Kash, Kaoz, & Dizzy) vs. Billy Fives/Naphtalli/Mikey Tenderfoot. This match is sure to keep all in attendance on the edge of their seats.

Another match just signed is the "Fatal 4-way” tables match, between Rising Son vs. Lex Lovitt vs. Chi Chi Cruz w/Jezabel vs. Rod Steel. First person to put an opponent through a table is declared the winner. This match will not only put one another against each other, but will also have the competitors out for blood, or in this case wood!!!

Also, due to an injury sustained at "Violence is Golden" we regret to announce The Shane Twins w/Ron Neimi will not be competing against Damien666/Halloween/AWC. But in their place NWA Florida officials put together an unusual faction that will consist of Justice/Mickey Batts/Breyer Wellington,

all of who stepped up for the challenge to prove they are the best NWA Florida has to offer!!!!!

Danny Doring has made numerous calls to the NWA Florida offices demanding a match with the mysterious one, Zokre. No one really knows at this time why, but one thing is for sure after contacting the LXW offices, they discussed this with Zokre, and he has accepted the challenge. And so, the match was made for

"The Mark Of The Mask" on Sat. Feb 28th. - Danny Doring vs. Zokre

Tickets are just $15 in advance or $20 the day of the event. You can purchase them now at www.NWAFLORIDA.com.

Once again the matches already signed for this stellar event on Sat Feb 28th

are:

- "1000% Guapo" Shocker vs. NWA Florida Champion Steve Madison

- The "Trios match" Damien666/Halloween/AWC vs. Justice/Mickey Batts/Breyer

Wellington

- Super Dragon vs. Scoot Andrews

- Scorpio Sky & Quicksilver vs. David Babylon & Sedrick Strong

- Phoenix Star vs. NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Champion Jerelle Clark

- "The Southern Suicidal Deathmatch Challenge" Angel vs. ????????????

- The "Trios match" All Money I$ Legal vs. Billy Fives/Naphtalli/Mikey

Tenderfoot

- The "Fatal 4-way" tables match: Rising Son vs. Lex Lovitt vs. Chi Chi Cruz

w/Jezabel vs. Rod Steel

- Danny Doring vs. Zokre

Purchase your tickets now, as this historic inter-promotional event will be SOLD OUT! And as always, check www.LXWRESTLING.com and www.NWAFLORIDA.com for all updates and information regarding this and all other LXW Events!!!

Angel's challenge was answered by OG Scarface and Chaos (not the XPW one), for those interested.

I must say...I don't know if it's just me, but Andrews/Dragon is a really...wierd pairing...I don't know...it'll be very good, don't get me wrong, just a wierd combo of guys...but it should be cool to see.

Guest Markingout
I must say...I don't know if it's just me, but Andrews/Dragon is a really...wierd pairing...I don't know...it'll be very good, don't get me wrong, just a wierd combo of guys...but it should be cool to see.

Wierd pairing? The guy that resembles Super Dragon the most in NWA FL is Scoot Andrews. He can take it too the mat and too the air. And has some pretty innovative stuff like Scoot.

Wierd pairing? The guy that resembles Super Dragon the most in NWA FL is Scoot Andrews. He can take it too the mat and too the air. And has some pretty innovative stuff like Scoot.

I'd tend to equate Dragon more with Justice or someone like that...but don't take it from me. I haven't seen much of the recent Florida indy's stuff...all I've seen of Scoot is his Northeast work, and I hear he's done some great stuff in FL, too, that shouldn't be ignored.

Guest Markingout

I'd tend to equate Dragon more with Justice or someone like that...but don't take it from me. I haven't seen much of the recent Florida indy's stuff...all I've seen of Scoot is his Northeast work, and I hear he's done some great stuff in FL, too, that shouldn't be ignored.

Rising Son would match up better with Justice. Yes,his FL is amazing.

Guest The Last Free Voice

I'm sorry but I don't see what LXW brings to the table. It is a "Lucha" Fed, but really, from what I've seen they use luchadors who are already working in the US, so what really is special about it? I mean, shocker and MMW have both worked in the US recently, so they really aren't a special attraction in my opinion.

On 2/29 in Miami for their solo show, they'll be using Ultimo Guerrero and Atlantis. If that makes a difference.

Who's gonna be at either of these shows? I'm planning on hitting both myself.

Guest The Last Free Voice

Yea, to me it makes a difference. that's really cool, cause it could give people a chance to see other wrestlers who aren't in the US regularly. Still prob wont buy the tapes, but it's still cool.

Guest Markingout

I'll be at 2/29. My Mom wont drive me out too Clearwater for NWA FL though. I really want too see that bad though.

Shocker is basically only hit the US for LXW. Plus it has all styles High flying,technical,and deathmatch.

r4g,where did you hear about Atlantis coming in?

Rey Bucanerro was injured during a recent match and was scheduled to team with Guerrero against MMW. Atlantis is his sub. The LXW forum is at www.wrestlingonline.com:

LXW Lucha Xtreme Wrestling & WZMQ 107.9 PRESENTS

"The Mark of the Mask"

Sunday, February 29th, 2004

Radisson Mart Plaza Hotel Convention Center

711 NW 72 Avenue Miami, Florida

Lucha Xtreme Wrestling, America's Lucha Libre Wrestling League, would like to

welcome WZMQ 107.9 FM on board as a proud sponsor for "The Mark Of The

Mask." In the upcoming weeks, WZMQ will be having many of the "Xtreme

Luchadores" on their programming for interviews and guest appearances as we make our way down to the Sunshine State to debut all of the extraordinarily talented "Xtreme Luchadores" in a traditional star-studded Lucha Libre wrestling event!!!! The ticket prices for this event are: $20 General Admission, $30 Ringside, and there will also be VIP packages available that will include dinner with LXW Superstar Shocker! All tickets are currently on sale at www.lxwrestling.com or www.ticketweb.com. We will be announcing other local

ticket outlets in and around Miami next week, so stay tuned....

In LXW locker room news, it seems that after hearing their previously announced match pitting them against each other, Rising Son and Super Dragon had talks and are putting their differences aside. Both men feel that they have a common goal that is much more important than facing each other; and that is teaming up in Miami to settle their intense rivalries with the "Aerial Xpress" Scorpio Sky & Quicksilver. Both teams have had amazing singles matches against each other throughout the West Coast and will finally collide in tag team action in what will be a breathtaking Lucha Libre match. And since they asked the LXW officials for this match in order to finally seek revenge onto the Aerial Express with any means necessary, LXW had no choice but to book this as a no "DQ" match, as it will be nothing short of a 5 star match!!!!... Both teams will have to push themselves to the limits and lay their bodies on the line to come out of this match the victors.

LXW has just signed what promises to be a Hard Hitting, Traditional Lucha Libre Tag Team match up as Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero "Los Guerreros Del Infierno" take on Damien666 & Halloween "La Familia de Tijuana." This match will have old and new fans of traditional Lucha Libre at the edge of their seats cheering for all the

opponents in the match and their outrageous and innovative moves.

Here's the rundown on the matches already signed for this HUGE Feb. 29th event

in Beautiful Miami Florida:

-"1000% Guapo" Shocker vs. Angel for the first crowning of the LXW

Heavyweight Championship-

-Super Dragon & Rising Son vs. Scorpio Sky & Quicksilver "The Aerial

Express" --NO DQ MATCH--

-Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero "Los Guerreros Del Infierno" vs. Damien666 &

Halloween "La Familia de Tijuana"

Once again, the date and location for this mega event is:

Sunday, February 29th, 2004

The Radisson Mart Plaza Hotel Convention Center 711 NW 72 Avenue

Miami, Florida

$20 for General Admission $30 for Ringside and VIP

packages available.

Tickets are on sale NOW at www.lxwrestling.com or www.ticketweb.com.

They are going fast so get them now, as this event will be sold out!!!!

Guest Real F'n Show

did this fed ever release any of its events on tape? I wanted to get there firts two shows. This show looks good though, and so does 2/29