TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Skywarp!

"The U.S. Invades Afghanistan and All I Got Was

Huh, and I thought that the Philly Citypaper was only there for concert listings and prostitutes, who may or may not be men.

I hate to say it, but this article reeks of conspiracy theories. We may have been looking into their oil before the 9/11 attacks, but I really think we were going after Bin Ladin.

They handled themselves well, though. The writer resisted the temptation to say that there was foreknowledge and 9/11 was allowed. Other writers would be itching for a way to make that assumption possible.

Guest MikeSC
They handled themselves well, though. The writer resisted the temptation to say that there was foreknowledge and 9/11 was allowed. Other writers would be itching for a way to make that assumption possible.

The author is a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize? Man, that award IS a friggin' joke.

-=Mike

They handled themselves well, though.  The writer resisted the temptation to say that there was foreknowledge and 9/11 was allowed.  Other writers would be itching for a way to make that assumption possible.

The author is a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize? Man, that award IS a friggin' joke.

-=Mike

And yet, I can't even get nominated.

I swear, injustice!

I need to start rambling about nothing and throw in the name Bush and I might get nominated.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I don't see the problem with gaining something from destroyed enemies. My all-time favorite govenment leader is Genghis Khan, who ran a VERY wealthy horde that ended up spanning 2/3 of the planet for 3300 years. THAT's a fucking society, thank you very much.