TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

If you could, like on AIM, block people's posts

speaking of Irony....Damaramu called someone a fucking moron in his above post.

Hmm. seems lke it fits the definition rather well.

Yes yes I do. That's why I didn't have to take the ACT because my grades got me into college on their own. Hmm.........you're funny. You know absolutely nothing about me yet you think you can judge off of the message board about my life. Terriffic. I wish I could be as narrow minded as you. Why I'm just going to start walking up to people at school and go "Hey I know nothing about you but I think you're a fucking moron! Let's fight!" Man if only we could live life like we act on message boards........everyone would die out because of the sheer stupidity of what would occur.

Is this you acting like a cunt or purposely trying to suck?

Guest HungryJack

hmm, and the irony continues...

Dama calling anyone narrow minded is ridiculous. Maybe when you move out of OOOOOOOOOOOKLAMHOMA, and y'know, experience life, then you can call other people narrow minded.

'Til then, do us all a favor and keep the stupidity to a minimum.

speaking of Irony....Damaramu called someone a fucking moron in his above post.

Hmm. seems lke it fits the definition rather well.

Yes yes I do. That's why I didn't have to take the ACT because my grades got me into college on their own. Hmm.........you're funny. You know absolutely nothing about me yet you think you can judge off of the message board about my life. Terriffic. I wish I could be as narrow minded as you. Why I'm just going to start walking up to people at school and go "Hey I know nothing about you but I think you're a fucking moron! Let's fight!" Man if only we could live life like we act on message boards........everyone would die out because of the sheer stupidity of what would occur.

Is this you acting like a cunt or purposely trying to suck?

It's me acting like a cunt.

I've tried to conduct myself normally in HD before but I realized it doesn't work. If you can't beat them then join them.

hmm, and the irony continues...

Dama calling anyone narrow minded is ridiculous. Maybe when you move out of OOOOOOOOOOOKLAMHOMA, and y'know, experience life, then you can call other people narrow minded.

'Til then, do us all a favor and keep the stupidity to a minimum.

Still bringing the sheer stupidity and ignorance I see. You know nothing of where I live or how I conduct my life. I could make similar statements about you.

"Well I think you're an uneducated moron that needs to get a life. What kind of a name is HungryJack? Only a fucking moron who sucks cock would come up with a name like that!"

See none of what I just said is true. But hey as long as we're making ignorant statements on subjects which we know nothing about then I'll go ahead and do it!

Maybe you should open your mind before you preach for someone else to do so.

I've tried to conduct myself normally in HD before but I realized it doesn't work. If you can't beat them then join them.

Ah, you never know when those nervous breakdowns on a message board are going to strike, do ya?

Ah, you never know when those nervous breakdowns on a message board are going to strike, do ya?

Nope.....you could be posting normally one day and then BAM! you're typing while you piss yourself and your mouth foams. It's a tricky business it is.

Guest HungryJack

well, let's see. You do in fact attend OU, right?

And i'm gonna assume youve lived in OK all your life. Add that to the fact that you've proven yourself numerous times to be an ignorant, semi-literate, racist backwoods rube, and I'm pretty sure all of what I've said is true.

You can sit there and call me a cock-sucker all you like, I'm not gonna give two shits either way. You can call me uneducated til the cows come home. I'm fairly sure I've got the edge on you concerning the brainpower. You're right, I know nothing about your life outside this messageboard. And that's the point. If you're gonna act like an ignorant hick around here, then I've got to assume thats what you're like off the board. And mannnn, would i ever hate to know you.

But you're a big farmboy, after all, and i'm sure you just beat up anyone who looks at you cock-eyed. Yea. Thats the ticket.

You're goin' places, champ. Don't let me stand in your way.

well, let's see. You do in fact attend OU, right?

And i'm gonna assume youve lived in OK all your life. Add that to the fact that you've proven yourself numerous times to be an ignorant, semi-literate, racist backwoods rube, and I'm pretty sure all of what I've said is true.

You can sit there and call me a cock-sucker all you like, I'm not gonna give two shits either way. You can call me uneducated til the cows come home. I'm fairly sure I've got the edge on you concerning the brainpower. You're right, I know nothing about your life outside this messageboard. And that's the point. If you're gonna act like an ignorant hick around here, then I've got to assume thats what you're like off the board. And mannnn, would i ever hate to know you.

But you're a big farmboy, after all, and i'm sure you just beat up anyone who looks at you cock-eyed. Yea. Thats the ticket.

You're goin' places, champ. Don't let me stand in your way.

You weren't standing in the way so don't worry about it.

Where to start? Well first of all I do infact attend OU which is in a big city by the way and is filled with tons of people. And on top of that I don't think I've ever been on a farm in my life. I've grown up in the city and lived here forever. But I've gone camping.....by god I might as well have a square dance contest right here!

It's painfully obvious from your posts that I do have the ups on you in brainpower because you seem to jump to huge conclusions about someone based on where they live when you've just proven that you know nothing about where I live. I've said before that I have no clue what the hell Jim Ross talks about on TV so if you think that Oklahoma is what it is based on what he says.....then man you are a fucking moron.

And that fact that I know myself I'm pretty sure everything you've said is false.

But you can keep trying but I'm going to shoot you down everytime because you sir have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

But if you want to tell me what I act like in real life and what my state is like go right ahead.....it's not going to change the way I live my life, in the city by the way....not on a farm(god what kind of a moron are you!?).

Guest HungryJack

so you're not gonna deny that you act like an ignorant bumpkin around here, regardless of where you live?

because I'm sure a big city boy like yourself would , y'know, have some culutural knowledge. After all, Oklamhoma is known for it's being on the edge of popular culture. Oh wait, it's not . So, even though you live in a big city and have all your life(OMG~), you'd never heard of Outkast? or EVER heard the term throwback???

c'mon man. Quit jokin' around. You've gotta be playign us all for suckers. I bet in reality, you're a 100% student, top honours and all that. And i'm sure you've got your finger on the pulse of society, I just bet you like to pretend to be a whitebread, inbred rube on here to get us all riled up. I see through your tricks.

DAMARAMU FOR MAN OF THE YEAR.

ya fuckin douche.

Why don't you go beat up some arrogant-lookin' people, huh?

so you're not gonna deny that you act like an ignorant bumpkin around here, regardless of where you live?

because I'm sure a big city boy like yourself would , y'know, have some culutural knowledge. After all, Oklamhoma is known for it's being on the edge of popular culture. Oh wait, it's not . So, even though you live in a big city and have all your life(OMG~), you'd never heard of Outkast? or EVER heard the term throwback???

c'mon man. Quit jokin' around. You've gotta be playign us all for suckers. I bet in reality, you're a 100% student, top honours and all that. And i'm sure you've got your finger on the pulse of society, I just bet you like to pretend to be a whitebread, inbred rube on here to get us all riled up. I see through your tricks.

DAMARAMU FOR MAN OF THE YEAR.

ya fuckin douche.

Why don't you go beat up some arrogant-lookin' people, huh?

Well thank you for that nomination for man of the year. I hope that I can win the award....I've probably got some hard nosed competition in the form of you. I mean with your wordly knowledge and stereotypes of what everyone who lives in an area is like.....I just don't know how I could face down such odds. Well best of luck to you sir. I sure hope that your next ignorant post that makes gigantic assumptions about where I live in my lifestyle will stick you into the front running for that award.

Where are you from anyways? I wonder how many stereotypes I can come up with.

I never said I hadn't heard of Outkast. I've heard of them I've just never really heard them because I generally leave my radio tuned to Sports or Rock....plus I don't pay attention to what MTV has to say. But I guess we can't all be hip and in the know like you. Man if only I'd spend my whole life living by what MTV tells me to do then I might just be cool like you! *runs to turn on MTV*

For the record, I live in Canada. I don't get MTV.

Ah the tons of Canadian jokes and stereotypes that are mostly untrue that I could make. But I'm not because I know that it would be ignorant and untrue....you for some reason can't understand this concept.

Guest HungryJack

I perfectly understand the fact that i'm generalizing brutally, and steretyping you. The point was that you haven't done anything to disprove any of those steretypes. And as such, How I see you on the board is how i assume you act in real life. Which,your comments in previous threads have indicated.

You CAN read, right???

Guest FrigidSoul

When I was little my aunt was the caretaker of a farm while the owners were on vacation. I went to give a goose some bread and the fucking thing tried chasing me and biting me. That and watching Dumbo one night are my only memories of that farm visit.

Man if only we could live life like we act on message boards........

Then nobody...could understand....what........you...............were trying..................to...........................say........................

....................?

I perfectly understand the fact that i'm generalizing brutally, and steretyping you. The point was that you haven't done anything to disprove any of those steretypes. And as such, How I see you on the board is how i assume you act in real life. Which,your comments in previous threads have indicated.

You CAN read, right???

Yes......you know that's how I found the "Add Reply" button and that's how I'm typing out actual words here. Man some people.

And I still have yet to see what I have said that proves me to be an ignorant country boy. Oh wait I hadn't really ever listened to OutKast before! Oh my god drag me out back and hang me now! I've already explained about that one. You don't have to live in the country to not have heard a certain band before. It all depends on what Radio stations you listen to and what stations you watch. It's that simple.

Yes you can assume that's how I act in real life....but like I've said......I know how I act and it's nothing like you say. If you want to believe something else that's fine. No skin off my back. It's not like I'm going to suddenly implode one day. "Oh man HungryJack thinks I'm an ignorant country kid that works on a farm. What will I do? I'm driving down a city street to my college while listening to a rock station on the radio......this all conflicts! I can't exist!"

Yeah.....but I still don't see where you get your argument at except for the OutKast thing which I've explained and if you can't understand that then you have a very serious mental problem.

Man if only we could live life like we act on message boards........

Then nobody...could understand....what........you...............were trying..................to...........................say........................

....................?

Yes. That'd be funny though. "Hi, dot dot dot dot dot dot dot, man in blak dot dot dot dot dot dot nice to see you period"

Funny thing is, if you'd been able to block Dama's posts, this thread wouldn't have gotten off topic into a "Dama vs. the world" thread

Oh the irony

Guest Fire and Knives

I'd block pretty much everybody in this thread other than Squirtle and DrTom. Maybe Man in Blak, too. I dunno.

And your flame war sucks.

K.

Oh yeah and hate me all you want. What's it really going to do to me?

10 years from now am I going to be interviewing for a job and the manager is going to say "Whoa......says here that a bunch of guys on a message board don't like you. If you can't get along with those faceless strangers then you can't get along with everyone that works here! Sorry!"

I mean seriously......I'm past the point of caring. Sure you can get mad when the first post bashing you comes along......but after a while it just gets old, you get used to it and you realize that you'll never meet any of these people and what they think of you means dick. So yeah.....flame on guys. Flame on because I'll continue to post.

YOU CAN HATE ME NOW BUT I WONT STOP NOW

10 years from now am I going to be interviewing for a job and the manager is going to say "Whoa......says here that a bunch of guys on a message board don't like you. If you can't get along with those faceless strangers then you can't get along with everyone that works here! Sorry!"

I mean seriously......I'm past the point of caring. Sure you can get mad when the first post bashing you comes along......but after a while it just gets old, you get used to it and you realize that you'll never meet any of these people and what they think of you means dick. So yeah.....flame on guys. Flame on because I'll continue to post.

No need to yell..........jeez........you're still angry b/c you never got that million dollars from me.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

So it's agreed. Block Damaramu. Excellent, let's move on shall we?

next topic: CWM: man or WOman?

So it's agreed. Block Damaramu. Excellent, let's move on shall we?

next topic: CWM: man or WOman?

It's not quite that easy because you can't block me!

And on CWM I'll go woman.....I've never seen a man with a rack like that.

No need to yell..........jeez........you're still angry b/c you never got that million dollars from me.

WHOOSH

Guest cobainwasmurdered
My vote for CWM is the hormone replacement stage.

Rant's either a good geusser or a stalker.