TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EI Cubano

DECLASSIFIED: Something isn't quite right here...

Guest EI Cubano

Here's the deal,

For whatever reason we have been playing a game of musical mods for the last week where someone is working behind our backs and releasing us of our mod powers for no apparent reason and if you ask me it's a little childish. It's blatantly obvious who is doing this and without naming any names, I would just like an explanation because it's really succeeding at doing nothing but making those in charge look like boobs and further crippling the already waning credibility of this board.

Me and Justin's leadership has guided this board for the last 6 months and now we are finding ourselves stripped of our powers inexplicably stripped of the powers and the ability to view moderator logs. The only person capable of blocking our ability to see the mod logs is Mike and I don't know what reasoning their would be behind taking that away from those who have been keeping the forum afloat for months now.

For this to work this has to be a MUTUAL system. The forum will not survive without the leadership and hopefully respect that myself and Justin bring to the table, the great and improving work of bps, kahran Brian and Tony who will sooner than later not even need me anymore and Mike who provides the tech support, borderline genius prowess and is gracious enough to provide a temporary server for the forum until we find a new one. Without good modding the forum will go to hell, without Mike the forum will cease to exist.

We NEED to work WITH eachother and not AGAINST eachother however because this shit is just getting ridiculous and making us all look like a bunch of busche league assclowns. I am not pointing any fingers for certain although most everyone believes that it is Mike, and if I am wrong I sincerely apologize, but if you are going to slowly try and take down the structure and foundation that built this forum long ago please at least give us a reason why. That goes for anyone else who may be making moves.

From now on I would like to see everyone with the powers to see this folder ANNOUNCE every major move they make in this folder. I am not talking about moving threads, but if you BAN someone, make a new folder or remove someones powers please create a thread here and state what you did and why so that we don't have to go through all this he said/she said shit in regards to who did what and why everyone is denying it.

This forum in all honesty has one foot in the grave and unless we stop acting like this the forum is going to be dead.

Guest admin

Hmm. i'am not sure exactly what you are referring to, i noticed some strange logs recntly and so i placed everyone off of superadmin execpt me, so anything new blame me please. :)  That why i can make sure nonone else is iterferring really.

Seven-year-old post. Replace "Me and Justin" [sic] with "Czech and the Gang" and it sounds like a modern post.

I liked El Cubano's wrestling articles way back in the day.

I liked Bower, we used to write articles for the same obscure old website called ProWrestlingColumns back in our pre-TSM days.

Sign in to follow this