TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

A New International Tournament

Why dont they focus on improving the quality of their regular shows and storylines instead of adding a makeshift tourney that means nothing every month.

Guest Coffey

I agree with bps21. The tournaments really don't have much meaning behind them, but for $10 a week, I'd rather see good wrestling with no storylines than an attempt to build up storylines which you don't know when they will blow off.

They need to wait for a cable deal before they try to do the ever so slow Dutch build-up.

I agree with that.

If I had any faith in their ability to improve the storylines and start putting the good workers in positions to just kick ass every week...I'd agree with tpww7...but I don't have that faith in them...

so gimmick me up!

Guest Dynamite Kido
I agree with that.

If I had any faith in their ability to improve the storylines and start putting the good workers in positions to just kick ass every week...I'd agree with tpww7...but I don't have that faith in them...

so gimmick me up!

100% agree with you. I would rather watch a total "wrestling" show with good matches, and ZERO storylines anyday from TNA.

I don't mind the tourney's because I like em. But they should make it big and last more than one night. Live. And have a better celebration than a few sips of Tequila just to make em seem important.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

If they are doing a tourney with Japan, it'll probably be with Zero -One, since they're an NWA Affiliate, Jarrett defended the belt there, and Jerry Lynn has connections with them

I would add TJ Wilson in as he is probably one of the more solid all around workers to chose from and has enough flash that he would be able to get over.

Ya, I'd go with TJ Wilson over Pete Wilson in that scenario. Wilson's a solid wrestler, in addition to his high flying. Surprised no one mentioned Bruce Hart. He's good, too.

Maybe a tournament with the guys from the UK? James Tighe, Paul Birchill (his STANDING Spanish Fly is amazing!), Scott Parker, Jack Xavier, Zebra Kid, Jonny Storm of course, Doug Williams, etc....

If done right, I think AMW vs. Ricky Banderas & Ricky Santana of Puerto Rico could be good. They have very similar styles. Not many others that would work well who are from PR, though...