TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

How Come Noone Posts The TNA Observer News?

Seeing as how I can no longer download anything, I'm not able to download the Observer anymore and read it. I would appreciate it if someone would post the TNA news from it every week. There is usually something interesting in it every week.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I'm now writing up an Xplosion report every week for 411, and the first of many to come is now up.

Not that this has anything to do with the Observer, I just didn't want to make a full thread about it.

Thank goodness, because I'm having a hard as heel time trying to figure out who all the non-TNA people are (aka the jobbers) without having a headache.

I'm now writing up an Xplosion report every week for 411, and the first of many to come is now up.

Not that this has anything to do with the Observer, I just didn't want to make a full thread about it.

Thank goodness, because I'm having a hard as heel time trying to figure out who all the non-TNA people are (aka the jobbers) without having a headache.

The only way I know is just picking it up from the commentators.

Guest TDinDC1112
The power, water, and gas to my house are all turned off. Do you think I have the money to subscribe to something?

Then how are you on the internet?

Guest Markingout
The power, water, and gas to my house are all turned off. Do you think I have the money to subscribe to something?

Then how are you on the internet?

Internet cafe or library.

I am a bit late. Er..

Seeing as how I can no longer download anything, I'm not able to download the Observer anymore and read it.

Hmmm, interesting.

Lets say i have a "friend" that might be interested in downloading the Observer on a regular basis.

Where can I .... er i mean ..... where could he partake in such downloading?

:huh: