TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

ROH 13/3

This match is nigel mcguiness and jerry lynn who got a pop when he came out and a jerry chant. Lynn won with a cradle piledriver in a good wrestling match. Somewhat slow match, especially assholes in the corner who kept shouting some really cornt shit. Wasn't a bad match just a little slow at times.

The pollution err solution came to the ring, and got a lot of heat. Crowd chanted dunn and marcos who were fixing the ring. Solution dissed dunnn and marcos which caused the crowd to give them another huge chant. solution attacked dunn and marcos. Dunn and marcos destroyed pollution, soooo funny and they are sooo over. Great break in the show. They did it to the were not gonna take it song while the crowd sang the song. They said how the past year they did ring crew but this year they're not gonna take it etc...

Matt Stryker beat John Walters in a finish of back and forth submissions. Good technical wrestling match. May have dragged on for too long of the crowd who chanted end the match and boring. Striker is now the #1 contender. Walters arm was raised and dropped 3 times for the loss.

Got a call after Lynn-Nigel. Said to be a great show up to that point, friend on the phone said it looks like 2,000 or maybe more in the rexplex. Tons of people are standing.

Both teams battled to a no contest. Very good and very over match very hard hitting. They're where a lot of stiff looking spots and looked great. A couple catfights between the two teams ladys, allison danger and tracy brooks. Lots of chairshots and outside brawling. Locker room cleared to seperate the two. I can't stress how huge this crowd is. Definatly over 2000, if I had to make a bet I would say around 2300. the two kept fighting as the wrestlers were holding them back in the ring. Maff declared the war with the second city saints has just begun.

Next match is cm punk vs aj styles for the pure wrestling title. Huge chant for ref ricky steamboat

Huge pops for both

On the CZW fanboys board, there's a rumor that RF is outside the Rexplex in the limo Teddy Hart brought to the show.

Wouldn't surprise me, but even I don't think this is true.

On the CZW fanboys board, there's a rumor that RF is outside the Rexplex in the limo Teddy Hart brought to the show.

If you visited any other boards, you'd realize that it's on like all of them, not just the CZW one. The ROH one, DVDR, SCU even has a post.

If you visited any other boards, you'd realize that it's on like all of them, not just the CZW one. The ROH one, DVDR, SCU even has a post.

Meh, first place I visited.

I usually frequent this board and the fanboys board, I don't tend to hang around anywhere else.

Guest ToddRoyal

Apparently Dusty Rhodes and Ox Baker are there and opened the show by putting over ROH and brawling or something. They'll probably both end up on the Carnage Crew Team during War Games.

Guest ToddRoyal

Since no one has posted them yet...

Joe over Jay in the cage with a MuscleBuster off the top rope. Apparently a Great Match, and Jay bled like a stuck pig.

Carnage Crew (Devito, Loc, Credible, Masada, Dusty) Def. Special K (Deragned, Dixie, Angeldust, Hydro, Izzy, Slim J and Mellow confirmed, almost certainly more, Abyss, Cloudy, Lit, Cheech likely.) In a chaotic match. Ox Baker was involved, not clear what team he was on.

Guest Rob Naylor

Yeah....

The Teddy rumor is seemingly... just that....

The person was claiming that Ted was STAYING with RF last weekend while at CZW and was hanging out with him this weekend...

I KNOW for a fact that if Ted was known to be even around RF....he wouldn't have been used by CZW last weekend.

Also....I know a reporter from Calgary who was around Ted and the gang...and they were in NYC for most of the week...not near Philly.

I had heard that some of the Stampede click and PRETTY high profile former ECW wrestler were headed to the show from NJ today via limo...but no RF talk for christsakes....

So, yeah, the rumor was likely TOTAL BS.

I'm sure all the conspiracy theorists will be out and starting shit...but it is only talk...as Ted Hart IS a father and seemed when I talked to him in Allentown last week at CZW like he was very disappointed at the RF scenario and appalled.

Again, I await further word..but find this rumor to be completely baseless as of now.

EDIT...Well it has been now reported elsewhere...but yeah...Sabu was at the show with Ted Hart....I don't think Sabu and Ted and oh yeah...RF would all just come to the show in a limo....so that rumor is officially shot down.

Guest OSIcon
How was Steamboat used? "Just" as the referee?

He was the referee in the Pure Wrestling Championship match and then broke up a confrontation between Joe and Styles following the match. He put both of them over as great champions. Punk then got on the mic and ran down Joe, Styles, and Steamboat. Steamboat ended up brawling with Punk, doing an arm drag and some chops.

Steamboat may of gotten the biggest pop in company history.

The seating wasent that great, people were forced to STAND, and the bleachers sucked.