TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hhh6294

The time has come again...

Another Season of MLB Fantasy Baseball is here, and I've got another SWF Fantasy League going for us to join and forget about~!

It'll be the same set-up as last year... 10-12 teams, 27 players max, Head to Head scoring, and an Offline draft (1-3 wks before reg. Season).

The SWF~!

League ID: 8437

Pword: smartmarks

JOIN NOW!

I was going to ask who pissed in King's cornflakes this morning, then it occured to me that he only hates baseball by association... so I let it slide.

On the other hand... Poker is crap. You ever seen "Rounders"? Crap. Total boring crap.

There... karma is restored...

With all due respect, Baseball just hasn't been the same since all the strikes and threatned strikes and what not. I mean Jesus Christ, they are getting paid quite a bit of money already to play a game, then they have they nerve to say they aren't getting paid enough? With that said, I want the Yankees! :D

As last year's winner, I feel that it's my duty to defend the Fantasy crown...

...lord knows, it's the only thing i've stuck with and won around here...

Guest Suicide King

You know what the worst part is? Whenever Mark and I do get together and play poker with our friends, he always wants to play that fucking baseball variant that manages to remove all skill from the game. What a poser.

A.) I do not. I don't even like the baseball variant of poker. Seven card stud...

B.) By offline draft, do you mean we do it in chat or something? In that case, as usual, I must protest as I rarely can make the draft.

I'd love to play Texas Hold-em against you two saps.

"If you can't spot the sucker in 30 minutes, you're the sucker."

Thoth, if you want to play Texas hold-em against King, you are nuts.

Hell, even IRL, you're still nuts.

Myself, I've been playing since I was 5. Not that I am any good, but I can win a hand here or there.

Yes, It'll be offline as in chat.

That's fine if you can't make the draft... you can simply send me or someone a list of 50 or so players you'd like in the draft order, and I'll go from that list.

or you could have Z dror someone draft for you.

::sigh::...

well, any chance we could decide on the draft date more than a day or two in advance this time? With my comp's shaky state right now, I can;t promise anything, but I will try to make it.

It's pretty arbitrary for me... but I'm thinking of somewhere between March 21-24, so that we have a good idea of what the season will shape up to be, and we still have time to fuck around with the rosters before the actual Season starts.

That's fine for me... the only thing is, there are but 4 teams in the league (which is head to head this year). That doesn't really make for heated competition, though there were only about 6 people actually playing last year...

Oh come on guys... where's the damn fed pride?

we've only got 4 ppl signed up... and there could be much more. SIGN UP DAMNIT.

Would you all rather it be like last year, Rotisserie style than H2H? because I can change it back.

Okay guys... Changed to Rotisserie style scoring... hopefull that'll attract more people to join. I would like to have at the very least 10 teams to draft by March 24th.