TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

Teddy Hart Coming to ROH on 3/13!

Distributed by InYourFaceBookings.com

February 17, 2004

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

It has been brought to my attention, through my booking agent, that Harry Smith and Jack Evans have been booked to compete on the March 13th Ring Of Honor Show in Elizabeth, NJ. Some people may not know but I have had a hand in the training and promotion of Harry and Jack. While I am happy for them that they are making a name for themselves, the fact remains that I have worked hard to sucessfully put last year's ROH "situation" behind me. I have tried, through my booking agent, to work with Rob and Gabe to negotiate my return to ROH along with Jack and Harry. Since Rob and Gabe have not returned any of my agents phone calls, I have taken it upon myself to book a plane ticket and will be at that event, even if I have to buy a ticket and walk through the front door. It has also come to my attention that there will be another Tag Team Scramble at the March 13th Event. I find it insulting for myself , for Jack Evans and for the ROH fans that they would hold a Scramble without Ted Hart, the man who put that contest on the wrestling map. As the saying goes " we could do this the easy way or the hard way" but whichever way the front office at ROH decides I will be at the March 13th Event with Harry and Jack.

God Bless

Teddy Hart

Gabe Sapolsky's response:

OK first off we aren't doing some lame WWE Goldberg buying a ticket angle. We don't immitate. We are going to address this situation and have some kind of comment in the next couple of days.

Original thread here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/forum/index.ph...t=ST&f=1&t=6564

This is very interesting. And may I add.....I'd love to heckle the fuck out of Teddy the entire night. He couldn't do a damned thing.

I think this is a work, I mean it's gotta be right? It would make sense... Gabe never actually said it wasn't a work right?

I think it's either a work or Teddy truly is the most insane man in wrestling

Guest ToddRoyal

I'm inclined to say work if this was anyone other than Teddy. He's the only one insane enough to make me think he actually believes this crap.

"I find it insulting for myself , for Jack Evans and for the ROH fans that they would hold a Scramble without Ted Hart, the man who put that contest on the wrestling map." --- Geezus...I don't think Teddy has sniffed reality in a long time.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Hart has to be on crack. That's all I can think of according to what I heard about his little "incident" in the scramble match.

Guest Markingout

WTF is wrong with this guy. He has too be on drugs or he just loves pissing people off. The whole thing is so funny though. WHO IN THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS! Damn he pisses me off.

Guest TDinDC1112

This is just classic.

on pwinsider today, it was reported that Smith and Wilson would be at the event, and more talent form Calgary would be on the way. I wonder what that meant. hmmmm.

Guest Markingout
This is just classic.

on pwinsider today, it was reported that Smith and Wilson would be at the event, and more talent form Calgary would be on the way. I wonder what that meant. hmmmm.

The Stampede invasion. Imagine it like 20 of the Stampede guys taking up two rows. They heckle Joe,and all the other guys who gave Teddy heat. That would be classic. Work or shoot.

The sooner Teddy Hart gets to WWE the better. His curious brand of insanity is wasted on the indys. He's fast becoming my favourite wrestler.

As much as you'd like to believe ROH...

Low Ki sure wasn't gone long was he?

Teddy Hart and his stupid stupid stupid idea of what he's worth make him a perfect heel for the RoH fans.

I hope it is a work...because IMO it's just a great idea, and RoH deserves some credit for it.

Your Low Ki point is silly, Gabe never said Low Ki wouldn't be back, he just said there had to be healing between the 2 parties before they work together again.

Either way, I think it's a work, and a pointless one at that.

My Low Ki point goes back to something I said back when it all happened...which is claiming to have honor doesn't include bringing back Low Ki.

And your point is equally silly...as it seems the only "healing" that was done between the 2 parties was ROH picking up the phone, and Low Ki answering.

AGAIN (although I could just point to the above post again)...my point is there is no honor in bringing back a guy who stiffs you like that. Teddy Hart may be an asshole...but at least he showed up. I said it when it happened...and the next thing you know...Low Ki is back. It's a comment on how the company projects itself...then puts a guy who doesn't even pick up the phone to tell you he isn't showing up right back on the roster.

Guest ToddRoyal

I think there's more honor in repairing relationships and bringing back guys like Low Ki and Chad Collyer, than holding stupid grudges and blackballing people for things.

The fans wanted Low Ki back and other than the issues with cancelling bookings, I never heard anything about him having problems with the guys in the back. ROH has shown lately that- over time- they are willing to bring back most anyone.

Low Ki and Collyer both broke commitments at the last minute and were brought back, Joey Matthews and Jerry Lynn were both "blackballed" for working XPW and were brought back. It appears even Ted Hart has been forgiven. In my opinion, that's a lot more honorable than most wrestling promotions and their grudges.

Guest TDinDC1112
Find ONE time that Gabe or Rob said Ki would never be back in RoH. It was never said.

Gabe said Lo Ki was finished with the company on wrestling observer live and that were no plans to bring him back. This was right after the november 1 show.

...and who the hell began calling this a work first...

Hm... Let me think... Hm... Let's see here...

...I think his name was Vitiated Spirit. Yes, I believe so.

Seriously, I half believed that there might have been some anger over what Hart did, and the more this stupidity dragged on the more I felt this is a work.

As soon as Samoa Joe pipped up, I called it for what it is. An elaborate work that built off of something that happened. That is why people do hate Hart, is because it is seen as something real and going to the point that people will believe "OMFG~! Teddy's just damn well insane if he shows up at RoH!"

I'll give RoH credit. This is perhaps one of the better storylines that they are pulling the strings on. If it plays out just right, this will be pretty damn entertaining even more so.

Guest thetrendsetter
I think this is a work, I mean it's gotta be right? It would make sense... Gabe never actually said it wasn't a work right?

I think it's either a work or Teddy truly is the most insane man in wrestling

The Correct Terminology is "He's A Mark"

Guest Ghettoman

I'd be more inclined to get into all these Teddy works if they weren't based on what the guys actually like.

Hopefully he falls on his head.

This is very interesting. And may I add.....I'd love to heckle the fuck out of Teddy the entire night. He couldn't do a damned thing.

I really hope he shows up and is made to buy a ticket and sit with the fans.

Can you imagine the reality check when the smart fans in attendence realise its not a work and heckle the living shit out of him all night.

Normally I wouldnt wish that upon anyone, but in Teddys case I think it could do him some good.

If it turns out to be a work, somehow id feel a little cheated. But you have to admit that if Gabe and Rob put the differences aside they do have a man that will generate HUGE heel heat from the moment he leaves the curtain.

Guest The Last Free Voice

wow, work or not this is great. Hopefully it's a shoot and Ted gets his ass kicked after trying something stupid like jumping the rail...

Guest ToddRoyal

Well, ROH put a poll up on their site, asking whether or not Teddy should get a match on 3/13. That pretty much solidifies that it's a work. Still, might as well strike while the iron is hot on the Teddy-hype. I'm just afraid he'll pull another ridiculous stunt.

Well, ROH put a poll up on their site, asking whether or not Teddy should get a match on 3/13. That pretty much solidifies that it's a work. Still, might as well strike while the iron is hot on the Teddy-hype. I'm just afraid he'll pull another ridiculous stunt.

Damn, I wanted it to bea shoot.

You have to question the reasoning behind this. Like I said before, he will have huge heel heat, but this is bound to piss a few of the boys in the back off.

Guest The Last Free Voice

Hopefully 1: they cleared it with the boys so there isn't a major ass kicking handed teddy's way and 2: one of the terms is that Teddy apologizes. He needs to.