TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

Terry Funk on teaming with Raven

NWATNA.com Exclusive

TERRY FUNK ON HIS DECISION TO PARTNER UP WITH RAVEN

Last week on TNA, Terry Funk announced that he had chosen to create quite an unlikely pairing. They've seen each other from across the ring many times in the past, but this week, Raven and Funk will combine forces to take on Julio & CM Punk. Terry Funk asked NWATNA.com to publish the following message regarding his decision to have Raven as his partner in this battle.

To all of the TNA fans:

Well, just like I said last week, Raven will be my partner this Wednesday. We're gonna take it to those kids Julio & Punk like they've never felt it before. Last I heard, they were looking for their passports to get out of the country before we can even get our hands on them.

A lot of people are wondering why I wanted to team up with Raven, especially after our past. Well, to be honest, it all comes down to respect.

I think you'll all agree - nobody is more hardcore than Terry Funk. But if I had to pick one person to be standing by my side in a fight like this one, it would be Raven. I've fought Raven plenty of times, back in ECW we had some of the bloodiest damn fights I've ever been in. The night I beat him for the ECW Title I nearly died from the blood loss. If anyone knows how tough Raven is, it's me.

Now why the hell would I want to be a partner with somebody that made me bleed like a stuck pig all over Philadelphia? Well, if you have to ask yourself that question, then you damn sure don't know Terry Funk very well.

Terry Funk

Amarillo, TX

Ive only seen up to show 80, but this pairing seems strange to me.

How come Sandman gets to work match after match while they tease the return of Raven, only for Raven to then return and team with Funk and not Sandman?

All that "Sandman will go to any length to beat punk and julio" seems pointless as Sandman is now out of the picture.

Terry Funk is soooooo turning on Raven in the match.

Would that mean Funk in the gathering?

:huh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would that mean Funk in the gathering?

:huh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere in the background, Russo yells:"SWOOIIIIVVVE!! SWOOOIIIIVVVE!!! THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT OIDEAAAA!"