TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MarioLogan

Apologies

Guest MarioLogan

I apologize to every one on this board to who I acted like a jackass to. I especially apologize to the OAOAST for making my issues with Zack into a big thing. I will also try not to have personal issues with any of you. I will out you on a clean slate, if you put me on one.

Off topic: I also apologize for not preparing a good enough statement for you to read. I thought of this last night, and I forgot to write something up.

It would probably help if you stopped going by "Dames" at WDI. I mean, we're not gonna ban you for it or anything, but it kind of rubs me the wrong way, and I know some people think you are in fact Dames, which isn't so great a crime, but it doesn't seem right anyway.

OTOH, I think Mario's apology should be accepted. He's good people. Been very behaved at WDI, save a little spat with Zack.

//sticking my nose where it doesn't belong

Guest FrigidSoul

If he's allowed back they're going to start having to ammend this rule since to my knowledge that makes 3 banned posters allowed back

7. If you've been banned before, you will NOT be allowed back. Simple as that. Second chances are NOT given, so tread lightly.

Personally I don't care

Guest FrigidSoul

His PlushyLogan thing-a-ma-jig was banned

As far as I know it would make Banky, Sakura, and Mario allowed back after being banned.

Mario, since I'm hazy on the details, explain to me what went on with this gimmick name I hear that was banned. Was it banned because you were trolling people with it or was it deleted because the account was no longer working?

My understanding is that you admitted to being a PBP but I'm not sure which one. I want to hear your side of this before I talk to the mods about this return of your's (otherwise you're in violation of the rules and could end up getting banned by another mod).

Make this respose fast but thorough.

Guest FrigidSoul
A gimmick, not MarioLogan, was banned

He is still unbanned, but if he created another alterego and that was banned, he is banned

2 strike gimmick rule

But it wasn't a gimmik, he was just being himself under a different name.

It may have started as a gimmik when the account was first created, but unless he was truly shooting for the "A tad abnormal and unintelligent man" gimmik I see it as a regular login. More-so because most Gimmik posters have a main account they used and in his case that was his main account.

I don't care what decision is made as I have no say, I'm just arguing that the account really could no longer be seen as a gimmik

A gimmick, not MarioLogan, was banned

He is still unbanned, but if he created another alterego and that was banned, he is banned

2 strike gimmick rule

He's had another gimmick name which has been banned, the Cherone something name, unless we're thinking of the same one. I dunno if whatever his last name one counts as a gimmick name.

If it's two different names which have been deleted, then he's violated the two strike rule and needs to be gone for good.

From what I remember, Mario had his CheroneWasMurdered name banned. Possibly because it was a gimmick, possibly because someone got pissed off with him, but whatever after looking through all his posts, I didn't see anything he could have been banned for.

Some months later, he "admitted" to being CheroneWasMurdered, and was banned for that. Despite the fact that, again, he apparently did nothing wrong.

I may be wrong, but it seems that Logan got banned for being a gimmick that was banned for no reason whatsoever.

There's a thread in this folder about it somewhere if you search for Mario.

EDIT: Linkage.

I thought Cheronewasmurdered and Plushy Al were banned for him having a plethora of screen names and they just wanted to thin them out a tad? It makes sense to me, anyway.

How does Astro know about Banky...?

I am still willing to bet vast amounts of money that Astro is a PBP, or at the very least an established poster trying to break in a new name.

Guest Bottled Black

Hell I'm a fairly new poster and I knew Banky had been banned. I've seen it brought up in numerous threads since I've been here. Not sticking up for him or anything for all I know he could be a PBP, just pointing out the facts.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I thought Cheronewasmurdered and Plushy Al were banned for him having a plethora of screen names and they just wanted to thin them out a tad? It makes sense to me, anyway.

THIS is the truth.

Sass i know the whole story so if you want you can contact me

THIS is the truth.

Just like to add, I thought Mario was actually the one who said to delete all the screen names if they wanted too as well. I at least think I remember Mario making a post like that.

THIS is the truth.

Get on AIM or we'll talk through PM.

I want to get this story straight before I take this to the other mods/admins.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

can we do this tomorrow because i have to goto work?

quick summary:

Cherene/plushy were gimmicks that were banned because mario had too many screen names and it was during the time thateverybody was doing gimmicks so dames cracked down

Okay, I've got a pretty good idea about the chain of events but I'll still want to talk to you about it some more tomorrow CWM just to confirm some things.

But I've got a clearer picture of all this now which is what I wanted.

Thanks.

Mario was NOT a PBP.

CheroneWasMurdered was a gimmick that, of course, people got their vaginas in a twist over and it was banned.

He registered the Plushy Al name because, to my understanding, he was going to legally change his name to that.

He did nothing to warrant a ban in the first place, and should be allowed to stay.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I think a movie where Incandenza and Mario get handcuffed to one another would be pretty funny.

Guest MarioLogan

Okay to explain things:

1. I was never cheronewasmurdered

2a. I participated in the WDI invasion while it was still at Ezboard.

2b. I have a username there, it's name is OU812. I only posted a few times due to lack of board activity.

It would probably help if you stopped going by "Dames" at WDI. I mean, we're not gonna ban you for it or anything, but it kind of rubs me the wrong way, and I know some people think you are in fact Dames, which isn't so great a crime, but it doesn't seem right anyway.

2c. Huh?!

3. The other usernames I mentioned only appeared on other boards.

Just like to add, I thought Mario was actually the one who said to delete all the screen names if they wanted too as well. I at least think I remember Mario making a post like that.

4. When I created Elv1s, I told the mods to delete MarioLogan. I had no idea at the time that you can change names; you all know what happened when I did find out.