TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Classic?

So wait....

Both Tomko & Fertig AND Steve Urkel: Raw GM don't make it into the classic thread but that meaningless topic does? Loss is crusading against threads turning off-topic in the WWE Folder, then puts an off-topic WWE post - with only a few replies - into the classics folder? Talk about a mixed signal.

I understand that it's probably a joke but.....it's not even funny.

All three mentioned threads so far have no place in Classics. Even the Vince McMahon Ladder Legdrop was one of those that was only a spur-of-the-moment funny and doesn't hold up well at all.

All three mentioned threads so far have no place in Classics. Even the Vince McMahon Ladder Legdrop was one of those that was only a spur-of-the-moment funny and doesn't hold up well at all.

Well, it seems to me that they have more of a claim into the classics folder than that Molly/Ivory one.

Hell, a good number of topics IN the classic folder just aren't that good already. Personally, I find the Tomko/Fertig and Urkel threads to be funnier than some of the other topics in the folder. However, I suppose I can understand the people that don't find the two mentioned topics as humorous as I do.

But that's not really the discussion here. The point is.....

What in the hell is that Molly/Ivory topic doing in the Classics folder?

Guest Krazy Karter

That thread doesn't deserve to be in the classics folder.

Rudo was just joking and I think Loss took it seriously because he's new to the mod thang.

Honest mistake.

If T&F get enough votes in this thread, I'll move it to the Classics folder.

Someone also show me a link to the thread in here to so I can actually see why this thing get's so much love.

As many as I feel like.

I've already seen enough people vocal about this thing.

Someone give me a link to this thing too.

::lazy::

Personally, I would also vote for Steve Urkel: Raw GM to make it into the Classics folder as well. It doesn't get as much love as Tomko & Fertig, but it was still one of the best threads in the WWE folder in the past year.

Steve Urkel: Raw GM

It pretty much starts on the second page.

That *is* pretty good...original.

Since I'm in a generous mood, I'll add the thread to the mix.

No more today for the time being after this one though.

Guest FrigidSoul

If there was a 'Morally Wrong' folder then Steve Urkel: Raw GM would go in there, because quite frankly we made good reasons for him to be there and fture storylines. That's just wrong

And we still don't have a reason why Loss put Ivory/Molly Thread in there...

Why do I sense Sass was just being nice to cover up a blunder? Do I smell conspircy to keep us quite?

*remembers exactly who Sass is*

...oh fuck it. It's Sass, as if.

You know, the cock shots thread has received more classics demand than those.

All those picture links are dead by now anyway, I'm sure. It's not like you'd actually be displaying cocks.

And we still don't have a reason why Loss put Ivory/Molly Thread in there...

Why do I sense Sass was just being nice to cover up a blunder? Do I smell conspircy to keep us quite?

*remembers exactly who Sass is*

...oh fuck it. It's Sass, as if.

I'm don't quite follow your last line.

Loss did move the Molly/Ivory thread to the Classics folder which was made by mistake after I'm going to assume RRR told him it was a "classic" and should be "closed" while he was really just being fecetious.

There was no cover up on my end since I've been told for a while the T&K and Erkel threads should be in the TSM Classics folder and since the topic was brought up here, I figured they might as well get in now.

If he wants to Loss can come in here and add any comments (but note that I was the one who deleted the Molly/Ivory thread after it was moved to Classics, not him).

Loss did move the Molly/Ivory thread to the Classics folder which was made by mistake after I'm going to assume RRR told him it was a "classic" and should be "closed" while he was really just being fecetious.

There was no cover up on my end since I've been told for a while the T&K and Erkel threads should be in the TSM Classics folder and since the topic was brought up here, I figured they might as well get in now.

If he wants to Loss can come in here and add any comments (but note that I was the one who deleted the Molly/Ivory thread after it was moved to Classics, not him).

The last line was meaning you'd tell us straight up and not bullshit us. I honestly thought you'd have got it plain as day. Apparently not. :) No loss.

I was just joking around with my post, and I seem to have failed in getting my humor across. *sighs*

Personally I thought the Cock Shots thread was one of TSM's low light's but that's my opinion. If one of the other mods feel it's worthy of being made a part of the Classics folder then have at it.

You people have some really bad taste for what you consider "classics".

Burning a CD without a burner is classic.

This shit is just that. Shit.

The last line was meaning you'd tell us straight up and not bullshit us. I honestly thought you'd have got it plain as day. Apparently not. :) No loss.

I was just joking around with my post, and I seem to have failed in getting my humor across. *sighs*

No problem Flik.

I wasn't sure if you were saying I do try to bs you guy's or if I did something good.

Thanks for clearing that up for me though.

B-)