Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback for the 2/19 HD

Guest cobainwasmurdered

*Caboose tumbles out covered in pink and black*

CWM: HA HA.

/nelson mode

Guest cobainwasmurdered

you came out of the closet a long time ago I thought, you mean you and Agnes are really just "friends"?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

other bad times:

Caboose title reign #1

Caboose Title reign #2

When Popick and I got in the feud and I quit causing a bumchof old schooler's to quit too

When Popick and I got in the feud and I quit causing a bumchof old schooler's to quit too

Don't even take the credit. I left because of Popick, just like everyone else that has left in the OAOAST's history. And don't worry about OAOAST going down the toilet again because Big Poppa Stephen Joseph Poplex will remain an old school OAOAST angle for the remainder of the storyline~.

As for the Caboose/Agnes love affair, that's merely speculation. There is no truth or validity to the story at all.

::looks around the room suspiciously::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

you ain't old school boyo. you're new compared to alot of the guys who left

Guest FrigidSoul

I'd give the new gay tag team of Agnes and Caboose the tag titles, then Popico the Heavyweight strap. It would be like the nWo except really homosexual.

Instead of coming out to Voodoo Child and strumming an air guitar Beverly Hills Popico will come out to the song "Its Raining Men" while acting like he's fiddlin' with his doodle.

Lets see how long the OAOAST can take that!

you ain't old school boyo. you're new compared to alot of the guys who left

Uh...excuse me girlfriend? I'm not old school? Who quit after you left that was here longer than me? Caboose, Bigs, Some Guy and Anglesault were already gone by the time you quit. And I was a regular before the Anglemania I even. New school would be like Schaeffer.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Teh Sole Survivor for one.

anyway I was joking when I said people quit because of my thing with Popick, though it did help cause the massive anti-popick backlash on the board that had been brewing for ages.

I'll give you the anti-Popick backlash, although one could argue that Popick brought that upon himself.

What ever happened to the Sole Survivor anyways? I remember he returned for about a week and then he left again.

Sign in to follow this