TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Osaka Pro Wrestlers In TNA

*Kuishinbo Kamen pinned Ebessan to win the World's 1 championship. After the bout, Ebessan announced that there would be a rematch at the 3/3 NWA: TNA event in Nashville, TN. Ebessan will be in the States for a few dates during that time period.

pwinsider.com

Are these guys any good or will it continue TNA's tradition of bringing in the shittiest Japanese wrestlers?

Guest Joe_G

Wow, odd talent choice by TNA.

ebessan.jpg kamen.jpg

They've been feuding for about 4 years now and always wrestle great comedy matches. I don't think it'll get over with the TNA crowd at all.

Guest Dynamite Kido

They bring in Osaka Pro guys and the decide to go with the Comedy act??? WTF?

Ebessan will be in the States for a few dates during that time period.

Is it at all possible that he is over in the US anyway, so TNA have decided to book him because they dont have to pay flights and accomodation etc.

If so, then it makes sense why they have done it.

Ebessen (a.k.a. Mitsunobu Kikuzawa in XPW and FMW) is classic when it comes to comedy. He's a good wrestler, too, but unfortunately tends to really stick to comedy...He's got a hilarious mask, too...

ebessen.jpg

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

My God, I signed Ebessan in EWR and made him into a badass monster heel. I had no idea.

My God, I signed Ebessan in EWR and made him into a badass monster heel. I had no idea.

Heheh... I signed Matt Stryker, Chad Collyer, and Reckless Youth and made them a trio of punk rockers long before knowing anything about them...

Still, I've pretty much given up on attempting to compehend TNA. Instead of trying to work out deals with New Japan, NOAH, Z-1, or even All Japan or Toryumon, they try and do cross promotions with Osaka Pro and World Japan. Aiyaah.

Still, the match should be hilarious knowing Ebessan.

Guest ToddRoyal
Heheh... I signed Matt Stryker, Chad Collyer, and Reckless Youth and made them a trio of punk rockers long before knowing anything about them...

Well, Youth makes sense in that stable I guess, and Stryker's new "Caveman" look could probably allow him to fit in without TOO much of a problem. But Chad Collyer, punk rocker is almost as funny as Ebessan bad ass monster heel. Maybe funnier.

Well, you'd know about hilarious EWR gimmicks, wouldn't you?

Actually, my most ridiculously inappropriate gimmick ever was BJ Whitmer as a hippie. I don't know what I was thinking there...

Anyways... Uh... Ebessan. He's funny.