TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Thoughts on Sabu returning to TNA?

What does everyone think about the idea of him returning (he and Raven vs. The Gathering this coming week)?

I guess for one thing, Bob Ryder must've gotten back on his good side, because they weren't on the same page for awhile and that seemed to be preventing him from returning. Now that's he's back, I guess there's a few routes to go...3PW has experimented with a Raven/Sabu rivalry, and with them now apparently teaming in TNA, it's set up a possible storyline where one turns on the other and they feud. That could be a good thing...they never wrestled in ECW and have only had one one-on-one match that I know of (in USA Pro). Raven's kinda in a tender place right now...feuding with the friggin Redshirts, nothing like where he was during his programs with Jarrett and Styles. I guess Sabu vs. Styles and even vs. Jarrett could be decent, if doen right, but they may be styles clashes. Maybe a Sabu/Funk feud in TNA?

Im not really interested by Sabu at all. I think they should stop messing around, and should push Punk.

The short matches they have been doing with Sandman & ? Vs Gathering etc havent been all that bad IMO, but they should make better use of Punk. Push him by bringing the Raven/Punk feud to TNA.

Raven has given Punk the rub everywhere else so i cant seem him refusing to do it in TNA. That way you would be making use of Raven as well as pushing Punk.

Sabu can come in and wrestler 3 minute matches against Sandman, other than that I think its a bad idea.

He'll probably be around for all of a week so I really don't mind too much. I'd rather see them bring Mahoney back in though, as he looked pretty good a few weeks back.

Remember that Raven believes there's big money in a feud between himself and Sabu.

I honestly believe that we're going to end up with a Sabu/Raven feud, pending that Sabu is crisp (HAH!) on Wednesday night. If he goes out there and blows spots like the last time (where he eliminated himself from that battle royal like a dumbass), then TNA will likely continue the Punk/Deniro vs. Raven feud.

Guest Coffey

I've never really been a fan of Sabu. In ECW he wasn't any good. You can't deny that the mother-fucker will take a beating though. It doesn't matter what the injury is, he'll just tape that bitch up and keep going.

If Raven & Terry Funk can beat Julio & Punk, then why are we, as fans, suppose to believe that The Gathering has a chance against Raven & Sabu?

Are we supposed to assume that Funk > Sabu?

I've always had a big soft spot for Sabu, he was really the only wrestler I ever liked in ECW besides Raven and watching him back then, being only 11 years old, I could simply not believe half the crazy shit he would do.

So call it a bad business move and one that surely won't appeal to the majority, but I know that I'm going to order the next show just to see Sabu.

At least it's succeeded on that level, because I never order TNA shows.

UYI

Guest TDinDC1112
I think they should stop messing around, and should push Punk.

The short matches they have been doing with Sandman & ? Vs Gathering etc havent been all that bad IMO, but they should make better use of Punk. Push him by bringing the Raven/Punk feud to TNA.

Raven has given Punk the rub everywhere else so i cant seem him refusing to do it in TNA. That way you would be making use of Raven as well as pushing Punk.

Yeah, they should also make Jarrett champion, Sabin X-champ, and they should start doing monthly taped X-cup shows too.

Guest JustinCredible2k

I dont know why but when I try to picture Sabu in TNA, it just seems as if he is out of place. Maybe its just me. But I dont think bringing him in is such a good idea.

Well, I did like his ladder match against Ken Shamrock...

*ducks a tomato