TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kaertos

SWF Smarkdown Card

SWF Smarkdown

March 1, 2004

LIVE from the SOLD-OUT Coleman Coliseum in Tuscaloosa, Alabama!!

All materials due by 7:00 PM Eastern Time

Send to: realitycheck

Singles Match

Toxxic v. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston

Toxxic won the Hardcore Gamers #1 Contendership last week on Lockdown in impressive fasion. So far, the newest SWFer has impressed the hell out of the front office. But Liston sees a chance to make an impression of his own, a chance to show that he has what it takes to be a contender, to be the top man in the business...

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Count: 3500

Send to: Grand Slam

Hardcore Match

Dace Night v. "Coyote" Coy West

Two competing interests collide in this one. After Lockdown, Dace requested someone, anyone, in a classic Hardcore brawl to get the kinks out for From the Fire. Mere moments later, West was in the commisioner's office with a few complaints of his own about his ICTV match with Grappler. What better way to make both men happy than to let them vent all of their frustrations on each other?

Rules: Hardcore match

Word Count: 4500

Send to: chirs3

SWF Legends Match (non-title)

Sacred v. Jay Dawg

Who needs an explaination for this classic duel? Fine... Sacred is the reigning USJL champion and will defend his title at From the Fire. JD is a returning legend who wants to test his mettle against the best and brightest in the business. Years of expierience collide in the ring on Smarkdown!!

Rules: Standard singles match, but the ref will give both men plenty of latitude in the match

Word Count: 4500

Send to: Thoth

Singles Match for the SWF Cruiserweight Title

WildChild © v. Alan Clark

Clark is the number one contender to the title, but he has match with Thugg at From the Fire. But that's fine, as WildChild and his partner Johnny Dangerous will defend the Tag Titles against the House of Todd the same night. Neither man wanted to wait until mid-March to decide this, so the match is on, and it is on Smarkdown!!

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Count: 5500

Tag Team Match

Terrance "Janus" Bailey & Charlie "The Grappler" Matthews v. The Unnamed (John "Notorious One" Duran and Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix)

Janus and Duran will throw down at FtF. Matthews will try and take away the Unnamed leader's World Title at the same show. Anything else need to be said about the tension in this match? Could there be any more quotation marks? No, I didn't think so either.

Rules: Standard tag match

Word Count: 6000

Send to: Grand Slam

Fatal Four Way Match for the #1 Contender to the SWF Intercontinental-Television Championship

Ann "Ichiban" Onita v. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins v. Mike Van Siclen v. Insane Luchador

At From the Fire, The Grappler will have to pull double duty. Before he has the chance to go up against the monster Va'aiga for the World Title, he must defeat the winner of this match to retain his hopes of being a double champion. His opponent will have the chance to go after one of the best technical wrestlers in the Fed in a state where he can't expend too much energy... now that's a prize worth fighting for!

Rules: No DQ, first pinfall or submission wins

Word Count: 6000

Edited by Grand Slam

*watches Duran refuse to get in the ring with a psychopath and send Maddix in his place to be annihilated every time the Anti-Heel Hell Machine guy is in the ring* :P ;)

At From the Fire, The Grappler will have to pull double duty. Before he has the chance to go up against the monster Va'aiga for the World Title, he must defeat the winner of this match to retain his hopes of being a double champion. His opponent will have the chance to go after one of the best technical wrestlers in the Fed in a state where he can't expend too much energy... now that's a prize worth fighting for!

What, is this a From the Fire tradition now?! :bonk:

Grappler - I'm so glad I'm not you.

Oh, and Spike asked not to be booked for this card, btw. So that's immediately increased the chances of the rest of the guys in the ICTV Contendership match.

Don't think he PM'd - just said something on the boards somewhere. Honestly, these people who don't follow the rules...

Guest Suicide King

And on a related note, I will be out of town until Tuesday so I will be unable to mark my matches. Mark has been informed of this and will edit the card appropriately along with PMing the participants to make sure there aren't any snafus. I don't know who he will assign to mark it instead, but rest assured that when he knows you will.