TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Banner request - CM Punk

Im after a banner for a site I might try and make. It will be based around CM Punk, so im looking for a CM Punk banner.

I dont really mind which pictures are used, but I would like to have the words "CM PUNK" and "sXe" on the top left corner and bottom right corner (repectively). The text should be small so that the focus is on the pictures.

The banner would be used at the top of the page, like you see on many web sites.

A rough size would be about 800 pixels wide by 130 pixels heigh, so there is a lot of room to work in.

I relaise this is a big ask, but I ifgure someone might be interested. If the banner is kept so that the colour scheme can be easily changed, that would be good, as im not certain what scheme I would use yet.

If you are interested but dont want to spend time hunting down pictures to use, then please post and I will do that part.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Markingout

Ok, I not guarenteeing anything, but I am gonna try it man :) The only problem is color. I am just gonna try and make it match the pictures.

Ok, I not guarenteeing anything, but I am gonna try it man :) The only problem is color. I am just gonna try and make it match the pictures.

Ok, go for it. Ill give you honest feedbacy :D

Guest Markingout

Hmm. When do you want it done by? I gotta go too a dance tonight and probabley chill and at stay my friends for the night. Saturday if I am not at my buddies I will do. On Sunday, I have LXW! Go me :D I am gonna start now.

Hmm. When do you want it done by? I gotta go too a dance tonight and probabley chill and at stay my friends for the night. Saturday if I am not at my buddies I will do. On Sunday, I have LXW! Go me :D I am gonna start now.

No rush. Its up to you. You dont have to do it, dont forget. :)

Quality > Speed :D

Guest Markingout

Hmm. I would great appriciate it if you could help me find a picture of the pepsi plunge? Thanks!

Guest Markingout

CMpunk.jpg

If you find me a picture of the Pepsi Plunge I can fade the text into the picture of the pepsi plunge. The thing with the text in the corners would of made the pictures look back. So I did my own thing. Thoughts? I can fix anything you dont like :)

Looks good.

I really like the 3 images, they work really well. Especially the one on the far left.

The Pepsi symbol is a good addition as well.

Criticism are: its a little dark, and could maybe do with brightening up a little. Im not a big fan of the text either. Ill have a look for a pic of the Pepsi plunge, and ill post the link if i manage to find one.

Any suggestions for what could replace the text? I think what i dont like about it, is that there is a little to much.

Great work so far though :D

Guest Markingout

Alright, I just got back from the LXW show. I am gonna get too work now and see what I can do. I am gonna focus on making in lighter. I just firgured that the bg of yor site would probabley be black so it would it would nice

Untitled-2_copy.jpg

I made it lighter and removed the text. I kinda like it better darker because the pics blend better

Guest Markingout

K, I dunno what happened. I really wanna continue working on it. I am probabley gonna just look for a pick of Punk doing a move and put it in the space. Also, my friend told me it would look cool if I distorted the faces. I think its a good idea, I am gonna mess around with it :D

Guest Markingout

Kid, feel free to work on one that way Chunk can choose. He won't hurt my feelings if he dosen't choose mine. Didn't you have an old Ted Hart banner? That one was nice.

Right guys, sorry for the delay in replying. Been very busy.

Good news is I have secured www.cmpunk.net, and I will be working on it this summer.

I will be looking for writters etc, but more on that closer the time.

If you want to work on some banners, artwork etc that would be pretty sweet.

Im off on holiday this friday, for two weeks.

Ill talk more about it when I get back if you still interested.

Thanks.

Guest Markingout

Yeah, im still interested. I can't wait to get back to work on it :D

Yeah, im still interested. I can't wait to get back to work on it :D

Back from holiday now.

I finish Uni in about a months time, and then I will be putting some work into the site.

If your itching to do something, feel free to run wild, and Ill upload what ever you make.

If not, then ill have more detail on stuff im after, in about a month or so's time.