TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

"Ted Hart" posts on the ROH Forum

To Whom it may concern,

I'd like to address the fact that Mike Johnson is full of shit. Due to what was posted about the altercation between myself and CM Punk, I would like to let it be known that Mike Johnson was not there, had no idea what happened with the exception of what was told to him by his buddy CM Punk. Do to the frequent lies and half truths spoke about myself by flakes like Mike Johnson and others who have never stepped in the ring, never met me for more than a minute and are the wrestling equivilent of tabloid reporters and papparzzi. It's a shame that the fans who look to the internet as there one source of truth about this business must continuelly be forcefed lies while having no access to the actual truth itself. So Mike Johnson can't continue to lie, I have a list at least six people who saw the fight occur.

Chris Sabin

Sabu

Hotshot Johnny Devine

Jack Evans

Lit

A crossing guard from Nashville

The kneebar story or Ted Hart with a scrape and a fat lip is all bullshit and if CM Punk wants round 2 I am ready and willing to put him down for a second time. CM PUnk if you have balls, bring a camera, let the truth speak for itself.

1 nothing Canada

I offer one more open invitation to CM Punk, the man whose fearless but is actually the biggest chickenshit on the planet. There's a "dungeon", you might have heard of it. If you and Mike Johnson want the facts then step on the plane and get ready for the pain. Put your money where your mouth is, or take your less than 30 second ass kickin and stop running your mouth because if Sabu wasn't there, between you and me, you know that you'd have a hard time lying to Mike Johnson and complaining to everyone who will listen with a wired jaw.

Contact #'s for Mike Johnson and CM Punk, airplane info, this is a shoot. I'm sick and tired of you talking shit, step in the ring and you will see who is the king.

God Bless

Ted Hart

This is the greatest backstage bullshit week in some time.

Dungeon was sold a few days ago, Harts don't own it, even Teddy remembers that, that's not Teddy posting, Teddy is still a huge douche.

Guest ToddRoyal

Well, the post was deleted off the ROH forum, as well as several topics relating to it. So either they don't want this out there because they have no plans to do Punk/Hart in ROH and/or it wasn't Teddy posting at all.

Guest JustinCredible2k

Unless it was on the RoH website, it wasnt Teddy Hart. Or atleast I wouldnt think so.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I highly doubt Teddy Hart can write that good. He looks like an uneducated buffoon.

I highly doubt Teddy Hart can write that good. He looks like an uneducated buffoon.

Teddy may look like an uneducated buffoon but I wonder if he knows the difference between like and well since you surely don't. :D

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Teddy may look like an uneducated buffoon but I wonder if he knows the difference between like and well since you surely don't. :D

Touche.

Back on topic, Hart had it coming to him.

Guest JustinCredible2k

I dont think any of the younger guys ever trained in the dungeon. (Teddy Hart, Harry Smith, etc.) And the fact that the Hart family doesnt own it anymore is pretty stupid. To challenge someone to fight in a place that you dont own nor did you train there is just chicken shit. Screw Teddy Hart. He needs to shut his mouth and do what he does best. And thats wrestle.

To Whom it may concern,

I'd like to address the fact that Mike Johnson is full of shit. Due to what was posted about the altercation between myself and CM Punk, I would like to let it be known that Mike Johnson was not there, had no idea what happened with the exception of what was told to him by his buddy CM Punk. Do to the frequent lies and half truths spoke about myself by flakes like Mike Johnson and others who have never stepped in the ring, never met me for more than a minute and are the wrestling equivilent of tabloid reporters and papparzzi. It's a shame that the fans who look to the internet as there one source of truth about this business must continuelly be forcefed lies while having no access to the actual truth itself. So Mike Johnson can't continue to lie, I have a list at least six people who saw the fight occur.

Chris Sabin

Sabu

Hotshot Johnny Devine

Jack Evans

Lit

A crossing guard from Nashville

The kneebar story or Ted Hart with a scrape and a fat lip is all bullshit and if CM Punk wants round 2 I am ready and willing to put him down for a second time. CM PUnk if you have balls, bring a camera, let the truth speak for itself.

1 nothing Canada

I offer one more open invitation to CM Punk, the man whose fearless but is actually the biggest chickenshit on the planet. There's a "dungeon", you might have heard of it. If you and Mike Johnson want the facts then step on the plane and get ready for the pain. Put your money where your mouth is, or take your less than 30 second ass kickin and stop running your mouth because if Sabu wasn't there, between you and me, you know that you'd have a hard time lying to Mike Johnson and complaining to everyone who will listen with a wired jaw.

Contact #'s for Mike Johnson and CM Punk, airplane info, this is a shoot. I'm sick and tired of you talking shit, step in the ring and you will see who is the king.

God Bless

Ted Hart

This is the greatest backstage bullshit week in some time.

Suddenly Mike Johnson's waste of bandwidth last night when he attempted to put me to shame, only failed miserably...well, suddenly everything I said about him sounds as if it was true. And it doesn't surprise me.

My question, though - I can't find it on the board. Was it deleted?

Also...Did anyone copy what Mike Johnson said in reply to Teddy? If so, please post it or PM it to me, because I'd like to know.

1)  Yes it was deleted

2)  It's only fitting that you actually believe Teddy's story.

"Actually?"

That makes it sound like he has no credibility. On one level, as a business man, he doesn't have much, but as someone who was there and was inolved, he has more credibility than anyone.

Face it...Mike didn't need to cause that thread to be deleted. I made an analogy comparing Mexico and Bob Barnett to this incident and him, an analogy that you probably don't even understand. My mention of him was completely pertinent.

And doesn't Mike have a day job? He's surfing the forums during the day during a work week?

Well, his list of people present at the cafe was correct, and it does generally sound like Teddy. I'd say it's probably really him, unless someone is really good at copying how he sounds.

I have no clue what his job is, I know he gets paid for the stuff he does in the PWI elite section.

Teddy has no credibility at all. He worked his injury at TNA, ripping everyone off who paid to see him. He has been kicked out of almost everywhere he's been because of bad attitude, yet we're supposed to believe that CM Punk started shit with him. Give me a break. The story MKJ got didn't even mention a legbar, which is the story Teddy was referring to, which appeared on 1wrestling.

Guest The Last Free Voice

dang, i was actually going to do that same gimmick there. Would have been a riot. there's a guy doing Bill Alfonso there and it's funny.

Did the info on PWInsider come from Punk, or was Teddy exaggerating there?

We havent actually heard Punks side of things yet have we? That will be interesting when it it comes out.