TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

Watch Over 1 Hour Of The Best Of AJ Styles In TNA

TNA ON DEMAND SERVICE TO FEATURE MONTHLY FREE "BEST OF" SERIES

(Nashville, TN) TNA Wrestling, airing every Wednesday night on Pay-Per-View, is proud to announce a monthly free "Best Of" series to begin on the nwatna.com TNA On Demand service.

Starting March 1 and continuing each month, any fan with a broadband internet connection (DSL, Cable, etc) who visits nwatna.com can preview the TNA On Demand service FREE with an exclusive "Best Of" series, beginning with former NWA World Heavyweight Champion, The Phenomenal One AJ Styles!

Throughout March, fans can view - entirely free - some of AJ Styles' most acclaimed matches. Watch as AJ Styles teams with D'Lo Brown to take on the Triple X team of Primetime, Low Ki and The Fallen Angel, the night Styles won the NWA World Heavyweight Title against Jeff Jarrett and Raven, as well as a TNA "Match of the Year" candidate - AJ Styles vs. Low Ki for the NWA World Heavyweight Title!

"Today 68 percent of U.S. homes have internet access compared to only 65 percent with cable TV," said Warren Davis, who manages the TNA On Demand service. "We're excited to team up with TNA Entertainment, LLC and give the fans an unprecedented free look at the future of streaming video on demand. For the first time anyone with broadband internet access will be able to watch more than a full hour of high quality wrestling video at no cost. With additional free titles on the way this is certainly a treat for fans throughout the world."

Please note: In order to view the TNA On Demand "Best Of" series, you will need Windows Media Player 9 series. (Available for download at nwatna.com)

Since its December 2003 debut, the TNA On Demand service has allowed wrestling fans around the world to watch TNA Pay-Per-Views on their computer. Any fan, anywhere in the world with a broadband internet connection (DSL, Cable, etc) can now enjoy TNA broadcasts! To learn more about how to watch TNA Pay-Per-Views online, go to www.nwatna.com/vod/vod.html

Guest JustinCredible2k

ERRR....How discriminatory. Why dont they put it on PPV on cable, satelite etc.? Make it for a dollar I dont care GEEZZZZZ. Bastards.

ERRR....How discriminatory. Why dont they put it on PPV on cable, satelite etc.? Make it for a dollar I dont care GEEZZZZZ. Bastards.

Dunno about you, but Im happy. :D

Guest Dynamite Kido

Because it's more cost effective for them to give it for free off their website. It would cost them way too much to pay for the slot on PPV and then offer it for free.

Guest Loss

It's a step in the right direction, because a Styles special acknowledges that the company perceives him as a star, but I don't know that he's really had enough standout moments in TNA to do a 'best of' at this point, nor has anyone else really.

It's a step in the right direction, because a Styles special acknowledges that the company perceives him as a star, but I don't know that he's really had enough standout moments in TNA to do a 'best of' at this point, nor has anyone else really.

Its only 1 hour though. (Or just over). By the time they have plugged the up coming ppv show a few times, and added a few promos, there will only be time for about 3 matches. They can fill the time easily.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

This is a good thing for people who rarely see TNA or never see it since most viewers have probably seen all the good-great Styles matches since TNA started (like me for instance).