TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BlackFlagg

OMG Pudding Pops are back~!

Just went to the store and looked in the frozen section and saw the words "JELL-O Pudding Pops", OH YEAH! Finally after all these years they managed to make Bill Cosby share, heh. These were without a doubt my absolute favs and now they're back <does dance of joy>

Ok, so I need professional help :bonk: ...but at least I gots my puddin' pops :P

You can make your own much cheaper. From Jell-O's website:

JELL-O® Homemade Pudding Pops

Prep Time: 10 min

Total Time: 5 hr 10 min

Makes: 6 servings, 1 pop each

Ingredients

2 cups cold 2% milk

1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, any flavor

POUR cold milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Spoon into 6 (5-oz.) paper or plastic cups. Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.

FREEZE 5 hours or until firm. To remove pop from cup, place bottom of cup under warm running water for 15 seconds. Press firmly on bottom of cup to release pop. (Do not twist or pull pop stick.) Store leftover pops in freezer.

POUR cold milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Spoon into 6 (5-oz.) paper or plastic cups. Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.

How do ya get a wooden pop stick or plastic spoon to stand up straight in a cup of liquid?

Guest FrigidSoul
mix some Bailey's Irish into regular jello chocolate pudding for a nice kick

I dont think that would freeze well, but it would good enough to eat out of the bowl.

I never said anything about freezing. Mix it in with Jello Choco-pudding, place in fridge, allow to settle.

How do ya get a wooden pop stick or plastic spoon to stand up straight in a cup of liquid?

I would say you have to let it freeze for a little while.

Then, when it isnt soft enough for the stick to fall over and isnt hard enough for you not to be able to stick the stick in, you insert the stick and let it freeze solid.

Hey presto! Youve got a stick in you ice cream.

Guest T®ITEC

Or put plastic wrap over the container and stab through it with the stick, before the freezing process~

They've also come up with "Pudding Bites" in the fashion of Reese's Bites. They suck.

Never have truer words been spoken. I marked out when I saw them in the store, and then promptly threw them to the back of the pantry once I tasted them.

Such a good idea, but terrible execution.

Guest FrigidSoul

speaking of candies, when the Crispy M&Ms came out my aunt bought a bag and gave it to me. I didn't pay attention to the color of the bag or notice the words "Crispy". When I ate the first small handful I thought I had gotten the world's first stale M&Ms.