TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

$249 dollar NFL Varisty Jackets for $40

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

The Raiders one is quite ugly. And thats the only one I'd get. I'll save my money for a C. Woodson jersey.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I'll save my money for a C. Woodson jersey.

If he's there next year, that is.

They Franchised him. He'll definately be around next year - they won't let him go easily. Star CB's are tough to find as evidenced by the Broncos considering trading their RB of the future for Champ.

GODDAMMIT!!!!!, they only ship to the U.S, why is it that because I'm canadian, i get screwed out of free/cheap stuff?

You answered your own question.

/just kidding, Canadians are cool...except for the sucky ones

Guest Ahhee

I got a Colts jacket like this for Christmas. My best friend's mother works for HSN. The quality is really nice and for $40 it's a great deal.

Guest Flyboy

Yeah... I'll probably get my name embroidered in the back so it's all good.

Guest Flyboy
They had Ravens jackets.

Yeah. I was gonna cop one, but they were all sold out. So I went with the G-Men.

NFL Red Label Color-Blocked Pig Split Varsity Jacket (Washington Redskins) - Sale Price: $25.00 (Regular 79.85) + Free Shipping

NFL Red Label Color-Blocked Pig Split Varsity Jacket (Minnesota Vikings) - Sale Price: $25.00 (Regular 79.85) + Free Shipping

NFL Red Label Color-Blocked Pig Split Varsity Jacket (Houston Texans) Sale Price: $25.00 (Regular 79.85) + Free Shipping

NFL Red Label Color-Blocked Pig Split Varsity Jacket (Pittsburgh Steelers) Sale Price: $25.00 (Regular 79.85) + Free Shipping

NFL Red Label Color-Blocked Pig Split Varsity Jacket (Oakland Raiders) Sale Price: $25.00 (Regular 79.85) + Free Shipping

NFL Red Label Color-Blocked Pig Split Varsity Jacket (Green Bay Packers) Sale Price: $25.00 (Regular 79.85) + Free Shipping