TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrigidSoul

Serial Killers

Guest Failed Mascot

Bob won't be a serial killer as his victims are going to be teen pop-culture idols. Nothing random there. He's just the sick stalker that goes too far out of love.

Anyways, there is a Serial Killer in my city. The person keeps killing spanish prostitutes with drug problems and leaving them in the vast woods of a neighboring city.

Bob won't be a serial killer as his victims are going to be teen pop-culture idols. Nothing random there. He's just the sick stalker that goes too far out of love.

Pretty much, Bob just seems like a pathetic stalker as opposed to a cold calculater serial killer who is curious about the difference between death and life.

He never did fucked up torturing on animals during his childhood, nor does he justify having psychological problems by pointing out that it's useful in helping him be violent towards people. As far as I can tell, the guy never went through bouts of depression where he needed medical help.

The people he stalks are also legal age. That has to mean something.

But hey, at least that guy was banned and doesn't post here anymore.

Guest Failed Mascot

I like how people took all that seriously when I was ripping off Foley-esque promos left and right. For awhile it really made JSYK nervous.

The best thing about this thread was the Owen Wilson comment and Bannders thinking he could kick anythings ass.

I'd just to say that Albert Fish is probably the most messed up guy I've ever heard of.

Totally

He was a cannibal,a masochist, stuck needles up his ass and into his fick, saw dying on the chair as the ultimate orgasm, and then shouted out "I AM CHRIST! I AM CHRIST!" Sickest serial killer ever

Also, Henry lee Lucas killed a shitload of people

and there's Wong Chi Hang , who in '78, not only killed people, but also served bits and pieces of them to customers at the resturaunt he owned. There's a movie about him called "The Untold Story" that's really good, but really disturbing

Guest Failed Mascot
Also, Henry lee Lucas killed a shitload of people

He claimed to have killed alot of people. Infact he confessed to most every missing person or unsolved murder just to up his count. In the cases where he did know something about the case its believed that alot of the murders were done by his cannibal buddy.

Guest Failed Mascot

Oh, and Ted Bundy wasn't far off from being sicker than Albert Fish. Every now and then he would remove the head from one of his victims and take it home with him. From there he would place it in a large jar in his fridge and save it for when he became sexually aroused. What he would do is pull the jar out and either masturbate in front of it or fuck it in the mouth and cum on it or inside it depending on if the lips had rotted away. From there he would stick it back into the jar and in the fridge. He'd usually keep them in there for 3 weeks at a time according to a later confession.

Not to mention the fact he would later visit the bodies he dropped off and fuck them for up to 2 months after he killed them or lay beside them and spoon.

Henry Lee was the better half of the Lucas/Toole pair. Ottis Toole... now that guy, he was something. I can't even think of words to do him justice. If there was a movie about him, I'd call it Earnest Goes to Hell.

What is it about my home state (Washington) that just breeds serial killers? I can understand California. Tons of beautiful women, class disparity, population density, but every serial killer seems to make a stopover in the Evergreen State. Probably the drizzle. See Ripper, Jack the. Probably the same reason they filmed every paranormal show here or Vancouver BC.

Guest Failed Mascot

Remind me to answer that tommorow if I don't remember to. I'm too tired now to type up a big thing.

I noticed a Frigid Soul thread in oaoast where he says he has the worst sleep apnea ever recordered and everyone said they were sorry and wished him the best. I considered posting that I hoped it killed him, but I said "Nah, let the poor devil be." He was ok. He never mentioned me when he bitched about the board even though I bring it down way more than those other guys.

Throughout the past year I've seen alot of A&E and have learned quite a bit about serial killers, but there are cases of other people killing that have left me just as fascinated, even if they were caught after the one time.

Anyway, a fact I've always heard was that there has never been a black serial killer. But I thought this was untrue, as it seemed unbelievable. Then recently I saw an episode of City Confidential where it profiled George Russell, who sure as hell seemed like a serial killer to me. He raped and killed three women all in the same way, then left them in a certain pose afterwards. That seems like it fits the definition. Weirdest thing about the guy is that he was the slickest, smoothest motherfucker you'd know. Was in with all the bars and clubs in his town of Mercer City (right outside of Seattle) and easily picked up women and the like. He used to charm his way into getting people in town defend him when he committed petty crimes during his youth. Hell, on his way to the trial he laughed and skipped about, and in the short interview they had he was in a very jovial mood. I couldn't believe this was the same guy that committed these horrible crimes. Just felt like bringing him up out of interest, the guy was a very interesting case.

Anyway, BUMP.

I'm surprised I didn't see any mention of Joel Rifken. He murdered 17 women. There was an interesting A&E Biography with him on yesturday. Since he was in NY they couldn't put him to death and they had what seemed like an extensive interview with him on tape.

Sorry for bumping this thread but I was doing a few searches on the board and this thread came up. I read the entire thread and I can't believe no one mentioned Issei Sagawa.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...d/sagawa/1.html

But didn't Sagawa only kill & eat one person?

Maybe if this was a thread on cereal killers.

/I'm not funny.

*bumped*

Just 8 days shy of two full years, Brody ... you should have waited.

And even after two years, my 'cereal killer' joke still sucks.

Y'know, IMHO, serial killers are old & busted. The new hotness should be forced incarceration, e.g. the guy that Brody uses in his avatar. Just killing a lot of people is kind of tired - unless you're going to kill thousands of people, it's tough to come up with something that'll really wow me. But keeping someone as a captive and raping them for decades? That's impressive.

We need more Zeds and Maynards and The Gimps from Pulp Fiction...

I was just referencing that scene in regards to Fritzl the other day. His trial should consist of the verdict, and the judge says "I sentence a couplea hard, pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin' hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on yo ass."

Actually, I've been reading about medieval torture and execution lately. It had nothing on the ancient Romans. Now that was a culture. If I were Doc Brown, that's where I'd be living today. I'd use my knowledge of the future to convince them I was a God.