TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

Take this with a grain of salt, but the story broke not too long ago on the DVDVR boards.

Here's the link to the DVDVR thread.......DVDVR Story

And here's the link to the alleged "incident".......Perverted Justice

The message boards on roh.com are currently locked.

It's probably a work, but if it's not, bah gawd, you can kiss Ring of Honour goodbye........

Guest Elgyn

And before anybody says otherwise, perverted-justice is a LEGIT website. They have worked with news organizations in the past to expose pedophiles to the local communities.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

What the fuck?

Don't worry too much about ROH though. There are more than enough money marks in the world to buy it and keep it running if this turns out to be a major issue.

Edited by DuskTillDawn

What the fuck?

Don't worry too much about ROH though. There are more than enough money marks in the world to buy it and keep it running if this turns out to be a major issue.

I'm thinking more in terms of wrestlers agreeing to work for him after he's publicly exposed for trying to pick up a 14 year old boy online. Don't forget that ROH has a working relationship with NWA-TNA and if TNA doesn't want their boys working for ROH, they probably won't.........

Guest Dynamite Kido

Kinda funny as I was over at ROH's message board and I was wondering why I couldn't post anything. Pretty weird nonetheless......

Without commenting on the actual situation...

RoH would be a smart investment by someone. They have a smart business model...and they turn a profit. The problem is...they turn a profit largely based on selling through RFVideo...a name which may soon become a huge liability.

The wrestling company...good. The tape maker...bad.

So really...what's changed?

Damn...Crazymax has already thrown up an announcement on their board.

Some of you may know or some of you may not know, but there is a VERY serious accusation floating around about an indy promoter, and due to the seriousness of the situation I would prefer to have confirmation before Crazymax.org contributes to what may likely be libel. Please refrain from posting the story or links to it until that time. Thank you.

Jay mentioned this to me....

What if this turns out to be true, and RF sells ROH to Court Bauer?

And if that happens, what's the odds of independent wrestling just spontaneously combusting? And me shooting myself in the head because of it?

The irony's too good though. As is whomever would own ROH getting a distribution deal with Smart Mark Video.

Rob should sell RF video to Gabe for 1 cent right about NOW, and buy it back when this thing blows over.

Cause Gabe would swerve him and not sell it back. If he had any sense anyway.

Things to notice:

Last time RF was in legal hot water, fairly recently I might add (he wanted a copy of this movie that the Oscar screeners get, which is illegal to copy), there was an immediate denial and life went on. This time, everything at ROH has shut down. Then again, whenever you don't immediately throw up some kind of comment, even a "This is fake, we'll say more later," people immediately assume you are guilty.

The real test is if we get an announcement in the next week or so that the 3/13 show has been cancelled, or changed drastically. If that happens, we can pretty much call RF guilty.

Also, the only board that hasn't exploded with this is the CZW Fanboys board. Reason being is that when Messiah had his thumb cut off, the board exploded with all kinds of comments that could have easily gotten the board sued by Black and Co. Since that board isn't known for having the highest average IQ due to a couple of fuckasses, smart of the mods to extinguish anything before it starts.

eh, the site's quite legit and has been in association with other news stations before. I doubt the owner would put something fake like this up just for the hell of it.

The news story is scheduled for 11 PM ET on NBC10 in Philadelphia for those living in the area(according to the DVDVR board).

I IM'ed Gabe asking him if this is legit...no answer. I IM'ed CM Punk asking if the 3/13 show is still on, and he said "why wouldn't it be?" and then when I told him, i've gotten no response.

I IM'ed Gabe asking him if this is legit...no answer. I IM'ed CM Punk asking if the 3/13 show is still on, and he said "why wouldn't it be?" and then when I told him, i've gotten no response.

Means there's a gag order on. They won't say anything until they release their official statement.

Means there's a gag order on. They won't say anything until they release their official statement.

Punk finally responded after about 15 mins., maybe slightly less...

"no he didn't, go away."

Guest TDinDC1112

I don't think this is true, but I love that everyone is trying to figure out who will buy ROH and who will get video rights and all that kind of stuff.

Do you really think that would be or is Rob's #1 priority? His future as a free citizen could be in jeopardy, and you think he is worried about a wrestling company?

Punk finally responded after about 15 mins., maybe slightly less...

"no he didn't, go away."

That's probably as much as anyone will get out of them until they decide to speak.

Nobody knows anything for sure yet. We'll have to see if there's anything on the NBC story at 11, but since people's faces will be blurred out there probably won't be anything definitive, meaning that this story, true or not, will continue to be a hot topic for a while...