TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

Guest The Last Free Voice

to me, his "prefrences" or whatever are his problem. He may be a scum bag, but so is vince so I don't really care. His problems are his. I go to RF for the WRESTLING. That's all.

This is the disclaimer from the PJ site:

"Disclaimer: This information is made available for the purpose of informing the internet community, creating awareness for parents, and deterring individuals such as this. Our claims of "truth" with this file are limited to two areas, that the screen name in question had the conversation above, and that in files post-September 1st, 2003, that the phone number included in the file was used during the commission of this chatlog. The only person with the authority to remove this file is [email protected].

Anyone who attempts to use this information to commit a criminal act against another person can be subject to criminal prosecution or civil action. Perverted-Justice.com condemns the attempt, use, or even thought of physical violence, extortion or harassment against the individual above. Such actions are not in the spirit of what Perverted-Justice.com is all about and would put your own personal safety at risk."

So this happened in September, and they're reporting it now after finishing the story up, right?

Guest Elgyn
So this happened in September, and they're reporting it now after finishing the story up, right?

No, all PJ busts have that on them as of late. It's just saying that busts from that day forward, the phone number given in the intial conversation has been verified to be a real number. Basically, during the bust, somebody called that number and verified that it is indeed the number of the guy they were talking to on the computer.

BAH! no face on the video

Yeah...but it sure LOOKS like him and his car...

I only skimmed the IM convo...that was a little too much for me. Did he say he had a car like that?

"RFWrestling [1:30 PM]: oh trust me that is me ( oh we know...the plates on your 70K Lexus you drove to pick up Brandon trace back to RF Video....the company you own! )"

Interesting...

that's not good. Though it could be faked. You can find lots of shit on the net these days. Lol. Sigh. Don't let this kill RoH. that's all I care about.

"RFWrestling [1:30 PM]: oh trust me that is me ( oh we know...the plates on your 70K Lexus you drove to pick up Brandon trace back to RF Video....the company you own! )"

Interesting...

OWWWWWWWWWW

Xavier Note: During these the time of these conversations, Rob was called on the phone twice by my underage sounding verifier. I'm sure you noticed the mention of it. What follows is a transcript done from memory right after the second conversation was over. The individual doing the call is a different individual from the person who did the chat.

"Rob: No problem, I tell you what. I need your address again.

JB: You want it now?

Rob: No, send it to me in IM. I'm almost home, then I'm gonna sign on, get your address, put it in my pilot, shower, and then I'll head over."

Ok, lets say he did it. Would this greatly affect RoH? Does he own it all by himself, or does Gabe own part of it?

Guest hunger4unger

From what I can gather he hasn't broke the law has he? He didn't have sexual contact with the 14 year old, right?

there could possibly be a case against Feinstein, attempted sex with a minor since he had intent and took a substanstial step towards that step(by going to pick up the person) and insinuating to it in the chat log.

A post on a prominent wrestling message board that' I'm not gonna name...some of you probably know the board I'm talking about and will eventually find this post, but I don't wanna risk drawing attention to them or anything...I just thought this post was very interesting...

"I'll try not to veer the topic off course, but I think this might be somewhat relevant. A few weeks ago I had a little run-in with Feinstein on an unrelated matter (if you wanna know about it, PM me or visit the website listed in my signature). He emailed me from [email protected] (which is also his Instant Message screen name).

At that time, Rob (who I know for a fact had "caught the eye" of individuals within the FBI, the Recording Industry Association of America, the Motion Picture Association of America, and lawyers for Fox Searchlight on matters not relating to today's charges) implied to me that he was basically untouchable since he "had his own FBI agent" (I presumed that his involvement with someone in the FBI pertained to the case in Virginia in which he helped send a man to prison for reasons that are readily available on the internet).

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds as details start to come to light."

Also, here's a screenshot from the commercial that was posted on that same board...

ROBRUNNING.jpg

And I've IM'ed a bunch of ROH wrestlers...not one has gotten an official word from anyone in ROH on what the promotion's future is...I damn sure hope it turns out to be false...indy wrestling without ROH will SUCK :angry:

A couple other completely random notes:

- go here...look at the names of the people who have registered today...LOL

http://www.rohwrestling.com/forum/index.ph...ey=joined&st=10