TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Rob Feinstein........

Also, Im about to listen to that radio show, but Jess Mcgrath and Mike Johnson (who are far more credible on indies) did an elite radio for PWI last night that took quite a different view.

Guest TDinDC1112

While they might be more credible than Buck, I don't think Buck is too shabby when it comes to the indy's. And I'm not sure how that's relevant though.

Guest OSIcon
Your explanation makes sense, but you yourself state that it's a financial indication. But it's nothing official. There's no such thing as RF or ROH stock. It's a figure of speech. Great, I'm going to all of a sudden say that my car is worth 100 stocks. I'm going to write up a piece of paper for 20 of those stocks and give it to my friend. Now he owns 20% of my car? I don't think so.

You're right, he wouldn't. However, that is because in that case those shares of stock had no monetary backing. It is not the same thing here though. If your friend paid you whatever amount would equal 20 percent of your car's worth and you gave him stock 20 shares of stock to represent that the financial exhange, then it would be the same as the ROH deal. It IS official in the sense that the stocks are simply representative of some monetary value. Share of stocks being sold and exchanged just reflect money being exchanged. It is just a way to keep things less complex. Rather than saying "I have $1.37 in that company", you can just say "I have one share of stock in that company" (if each share is worth $1.37). You just have to stop thinking about stocks in a strictly Wall Street/trading way and instead think of them as symbols of sorts that reflect real dollar numbers.

Guest TDinDC1112
Your explanation makes sense, but you yourself state that it's a financial indication. But it's nothing official. There's no such thing as RF or ROH stock. It's a figure of speech. Great, I'm going to all of a sudden say that my car is worth 100 stocks. I'm going to write up a piece of paper for 20 of those stocks and give it to my friend. Now he owns 20% of my car? I don't think so.

You're right, he wouldn't. However, that is because in that case those shares of stock had no monetary backing. It is not the same thing here though. If your friend paid you whatever amount would equal 20 percent of your car's worth and you gave him stock 20 shares of stock to represent that the financial exhange, then it would be the same as the ROH deal. It IS official in the sense that the stocks are simply representative of some monetary value. Share of stocks being sold and exchanged just reflect money being exchanged. It is just a way to keep things less complex. Rather than saying "I have $1.37 in that company", you can just say "I have one share of stock in that company" (if each share is worth $1.37). You just have to stop thinking about stocks in a strictly Wall Street/trading way and instead think of them as symbols of sorts that reflect real dollar numbers.

I can go with that.

1wrestling's continued obsession:

"A call to the Pennsylvania Bureau of Corporations confirms that no paperwork has been filed with them to change ownership of Ring of Honor, Inc or for R.F. Video, Inc.

An earlier check of online records showed that no changes have been made to the corporate records for either corporation since the initial filing dates in 2002 and 1995 respectively. Robert Feinstein is listed at President of R.F. Video, Inc, while the President of Ring of Honor, Inc is listed as "unknown".

Earlier this week, seeking to do damage control, Ring of Honor circulated paperwork they said showed a transfer of ownership in both corporations from Robert Feinstein to Douglas Gentry. The paperwork provided to 1Wrestling.com was not notarized and did not contain any governmental seal showing the papers had been filed.

1Wrestling.com contacted the attorney who prepared the paperwork, Jeffrey First, who confirmed that no paperwork had been filed with the Corporations Bureau. First told 1Wrestling.com he wasn't required to file the documents with the state. When it was pointed out that the Bureau of Corporations said any change of ownership would need to be filed with them he said he would look into it to find out what was required.

Ring of Honor representatives have been scrambling for the last week dealing with the fallout related to the sting operation conducted by NBC10 and Perverted-Justice.com that implicated Ring of Honor owner Rob Feinstein."

Guest OSIcon

This 1wrestling report is just sad.

You would think intelligent people will be able to realize that when you file something with the government, it doesn't always get processed just like that and they don't immediately update all their databases (including the State Department website).

I think you need to wait more then one week before a lack of an update on the State Department website becomes news or "proof" that ROH hasn't done anything.

I just read at WC that TV-10 in Philly has turned over its evidence to the D.A., who will now decide whether to file on Feinstein and the other two alleged perps. Feinstein is apparently also under a separate police investigation.

Guest TDinDC1112

2 things:

1. Bob Ryder is a sad vindictive man, and he always has been. Now that he is doing more of the creative content of the site (instead of Dave Scherer), it really shows.

2. The government takes forever to do things. When I worked for them as an engineer, my DOD clearance sat on someone's desk for 15 months. I then left for another job, and it's still probably sitting there 2 years later.

Read the report again.

The ownership changes not being "official" yet is not due to bureaucratic red tape.

It's due to them NOT FILING ANYTHING.

There's a big difference between "We haven't processed the paperwork yet" and "We never got anything to begin with."

This is exactly what I'm afraid of - it seems as if they're doing some sort of smoke & mirrors trick with Feinstein.

Guest bort

1wrestling isnt really a site i would belive at this point, they were fooled by a fake RF statement already and lost there best reports last month, the site has looked like shazz since then

Guest Doyo

according to Zubaz at dvd boards: "These webpages can take months to update. HOWEVER, to check on the statuses and see if there have been any recent filings, all one has to do is call up the corporations division and check. (717) 787-1057 if anyone's interested."

Also, this saga gets even weirder as it looks like Dream Stage Entertainment (Pride)

gave a loan to RF. Financing statement info on it here.

RF Video corporate info

RF Video fictitious name info

ROH corporate info

ROH fictitious name info

From doing some google searches it seems that the "fictitious name" filings are just

a legal way for one person or entity to do business under a different name. So that

way RF would have been able to do legal business under the "RF Video" and "Ring of

Honor" fictitious names before they became incorporated.

Guest JebusNassedar
Also, this saga gets even weirder as it looks like Dream Stage Entertainment (Pride)

gave a loan to RF. Financing statement info on it here.

And here I was, about to post something like that.

So, this is now a big issue. Because of Rob Feinstein, Ring of Honor's financial provider could tip, like a domino, not only destroying RF Video and Ring of Honor, but also All Japan Pro Wrestling and Pro Wrestling ZERO-ONE. Dream Stage Entertainment has seen many a scandal and this would not sit well with...well, anyone at all, really.

BUT, I must say, the connection does make a good deal of sense. all the basic, 'coincidential' points are stated here, by Zach Arnold. It's also strange that this has not yet gotten to major Japanese press. But if it does, I think the precious domino known as DSE will topple, and who knows who'll end up out of business because of it?

Thanks, Rob.

Guest Doyo

If all DSE did was give them a loan, they shouldn't be held any more responsible than

a bank that gives someone a loan. They saw a hot new promotion and wanted to

help them financially, in hopes of making future money off of them. No crime in that.

I still do not believe ROH is being 100% honest.

The statement by Hyjinx was certainly interesting. Was Rob trying to get sympathy out of the fourteen year old by talking about his past relationships going bad? Is it more of him being a compulsive liar? Or is Hyjinx lying out of his recently pounded ass?

It's not unreasonable that someone with that kind of complex to make some kind of rosy ideal picture of how they think the world ought to work, and certainly lying about one's real life on the internet isn't unheard of.

Though I'm at a loss why Rob would sit and manufacture himself a history using his RFWrestling screenname. It seems way too obvious in his shoes that one of the people he netfeuds with could have been setting this up in order to "out" him to the internet fanbase he depends/depended on for cash. Instead it's actually worse as he got on TV as well.

As for the kid, well, Vince McMahon has given people worse gimmicks for life than "RF's Boy Toy." :lol: I give it 55% against 45% in favor of him lying. It's a close one because I'm familiar with trying to get a relationship with someone who doesn't want your affections, and they don't hang around and be your "friend" for two years despite all that. They leave a lot quicker. Plus, that and the screenname thing.

Well, through all of this, I'm not going to lose sight of the most important thing about ROH: THE WRESTLING. Im going to watch ROH because of good wrestling, I'm not going to stop watching because of what is going on behind the scenes.

Of course. If that was the case, no one would watch the WWE after the 500 protests that have been suggested over the past 3 years.

Sure they would.

There is a difference between protesting because you don't like who is being pushed and misused, and a wrestling company's owner wanting to push and misuse a child

Ya know?

Just think about this:

About a week and a half ago a person found a link to the PJ site exposing Rob Feinstein. Almost EVERYONE at first thought it was just another fake and began carrying on with their everyday discussions.

A week in a half later, the biggest wrestling/MMA conglomerate in the world has just been exposed to have been financially funding ROH for reasons that are still unknown, and RF Video, Ring of Honor, All Japan Pro Wrestling, and Pro Wrestling ZERO-ONE are in serious danger of collapsing before our very eyes if the aformentioned issue with Dream Stage Entertainment becomes a serious one over in Japan.

Been a pretty busy week, huh?

Guest The Last Free Voice

I don't understand how what RF did can destroy all those companies listed earlyer, care to explain? (maybe I'm being dense and Im missing some sorta obvious thing, sorry)

Well, it's guilt by association.

Look at the facts as we know them: it's not been proven in a court of law, but all the evidence points towards Rob being a VERY disturbed human being - AND a pedophile. So, in one regard, just being associated with him (even a business relationship) can place a negative stigma on a party. Add to the fact that apparently he was using RoH assets (possibly an RoH computer, certainly a RoH vehicle) in the commission of his criminal / immoral acts, and it becomes even worse - his business partners weren't just associated with him, their very relationship with him provides him with the resources to go out and molest adolescents.

Now, I don't know how things are in Japan (they DO love their rorikon), but I would think that most people just will decide to boycott any product or company associated with him.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Well I'd appreciate a nice simple "Fuck you Feinstein" chant.

If it weren't for the money going into RF's pocket, I'd buy the DVD just for that.

ROH is one weekend from being a rotten corpse and that's a damn shame.

There is no excuse for how long this is taking. None at all.

If RF stays, they go down.

I doubt that DSE would come under all that much shame. Inoki has been through much worse in the past, and is still a senator in the Japanese Diet. The news of the loan is interesting, but not terribly surprising, as Inoki or someone else in DSE probably liked the ROH product and wanted their guys to work some American shows sometime. That's probably all there is to it.