TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Malibu

OAOAPT and the e-fed drama.

Before anyone starts with even more unnecessary drama over all this crap, here are some facts for you.

Was there OAOAST drama? Yes.

Were myself, and many others pissed off about it? Yes.

However, a poster by the name of FrigidSoul jumped the gun bigtime, when talks of splitting away from Popick came up. He asked me several times yesterday if I wanted to create another folder, and that "If enough mods vote on it, he'd have a certain admin make the folder". I told him to hold off, as I've worked damage control on situations like this before and was going to see if things could be salvaged before jumping the gun.

I then got an IM saying that CanadianChick was going to join up with him, when at the time I was talking to CC and she told me point blank she gave him a rather neutral answer. Much like many others, she was waiting to see what happened with it all, and said that if worst came to worst and I created another folder for the OAOAST "refugees" you could call them, she'd be the first to join up. I caught Frigid in a lie right there. First strike.

Now I go out last night, and come home around 1:30am to find an OAOAPT folder. Wondering who authorized it, I ventured into the staff folder and posed the question. Meanwhile, Frigid IM's me and tells me that "the mods voted on it, I got four mods to agree to it", when he still went over my head and I'm also in a position of authority. Another strike.

So now, this morning, I check the staff folder, and lo and behold, the staff did NOT "vote" on this. It was Frigid who told Kahran, Loss and Sass specifically that the admin had OK'd it already (when he was telling me the admin needed a mods approval), so they basically told him to do whatever. Loss and Kahran have no idea of what goes on in e-fed land, nor do they even care most likely, so they were easily swerved. Another strike.

After more talking in the staff folder, Tom gave word to delete the OAOAPT folder for good this morning. FrigidSoul was not truthful in his dealings, and is walking on VERY thin ice for lying to the mod staff. I've got no problems with CWM, Mr. Piss, or anyone else who had started posting in the forum, but if you feel the need to hate, hate away. E-fed drama shouldn't ruin our friendships, but I've seen worse things happen here. As for FrigidSoul, you're in a corner now, because I don't trust you at all after this, and quite frankly, you can't expect me to like someone I can't trust. So you can cease any IM's and PM's, cut your losses, and move on. I'm not dragging out a stupid 'net feud with you, but you need to watch your step, because after this I don't think any of the staff is going to take your word on anything, no matter how helpful you might think you are being.

Apologies go out to the OAOASTers who came online and wondered what the hell was going on. Another reason I wanted this held off on is because the roster wasn't talked to yet, and as a mod in the OAOAST, that was my responsibility. The OAOAPT just served to cause more confusion and drama.

A new folder, if any needs to be made, will only be made when and if I see fit for it. This is not at the top of my list of things to be done when I have to go to work in 45 minutes and have school to boot, so it might take a few days to debate. The e-fed drama needs to stop all together and not drip into other spots on the board, and it had better not. The only reason this is here is because no one but the members venture to the OAOAST, and I wanted them to see exactly what happened before anyone cried for my, or anyone elses head.

Guest FrigidSoul

I was told by Josh

"Get enough mods to say ok on it and you can start one up" I went and asked saying exactly what I had been told, that being if I got enough OKs from mods then a new one could be started.

I asked for your ok and nothing more. You wanted to see if your heldDOWN roster would be willing to jump first. Thus I spoke to some of them. In the end we had enough people that were willing to start something new so no OAOAST members were needed.

Mr. Malibu this is your Ego getting far out of control. Care to tell people how when I said last night "People do not want to be in a fed with Popick and some others, they'll leave the board and set it up elsewhere if need be. I'm helping keep it so people here will stay rather than leave". What was your response? I believe it was "If they want to leave then whatever"

If anything I would like to talk to both Tom and Dames via a phone call of which I will pay. I won't have people branding me a liar, especially when there's proof of me not being one.

My ego? Who's the one who was in a rush to become the "savior" and make a new e-fed? And you undermined authority, because I didn't give you my vote, and I told you to hold off. Check your facts, I'm a mod too, and if Tom or Dames or someone told you to hold off, you wouldn't have done it.

As for PHONE CALLS on e-fed drama, that's just grasping at straws. I'm waiting for Tom to show up and put an LOL in this thread.

As for the "If they leave, whatever" comment, yeah I sure said it, but put it in the proper context. Not because I don't care about them, but because leaving a board due to E FED BULLSHIT is fucking stupid. Stop twisting words, asshat.

Guest Krazy Karter

FrigidSoul

Group: OAOAPT Mods

Shouldn't that be corrected?

He could go Waco on us, after all.

Guest FrigidSoul

No, its a phone call on my character being misconstructed.

If Dames told me to hold off I would have, you know...his site and all.

I wasn't trying to be a savior, I was trying to help create a place where people can have fun.

Either way I have no clue if its your job or what but lately you've been miserable to deal with. I don't hate you, this isn't worth hating somebody over. However since you're going public with everything you should at least be honest from both ends and say what you stated last night.

How if anybody was going to start a new folder and e-fed it was going to be you. People wanted to start one elsewhere and leave due to it then so be it and whatever. State how I said that if things came where you wanted to leave and take people with you to just go over to the OAOAPT and take the reigns as people respected you and didn't mind you running it. Then you said you would be giving a call to Dames(I guess "e-fed drama" is something worth calling him over) before slamming the AIM door in my face.

Nothing will get resolved in OAOAST because you have like 8 people in charge who all feel they're the head honcho. As I said in a thread you deleted however, if you were the sole person in charge I believe none of this would have happened(still do).

I guess rather than telling the complete truth you would rather ban me as some E-criminal(meant to sound as funny as it should).

Guest FrigidSoul
As for the "If they leave, whatever" comment, yeah I sure said it, but put it in the proper context. Not because I don't care about them, but because leaving a board due to E FED BULLSHIT is fucking stupid. Stop twisting words, asshat.

you never said anything other than "If they want to leave then so be it". Which is all I said you stated with that comment. No words were twisted, you just didn't make yourself clear.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I did not know this was not approved by the mods.

When I was talking to Agnes last night we were wondering who the fuck approved it.

Everyone knows I can't stand FrigidSoul. And I'm rather upset that I've been lied to by him and potentially others.

He should be ashamed of himself.

Guest FrigidSoul

It was approved and Josh placed the actual PMs giving the approval in a mod folder.

Edit: I also still have all of the PMs oking it from said mods in my inbox

Edited by FrigidSoul

My words on talking to Dames were that "this shit is the last thing he'll wanna hear about when he asks how the board is doing". Not that I ran off to call him on it. In fact, he calls me 90% of the time since he never knows what he's up to.

And the reason why I would have been the one starting the new folder is because everyone from CWM to CC to What? to Adam enjoy dealing with me because I avoid the shit you cause. They have the trust in me to run things fairly. You have no one's trust.

It was approved and Josh placed the actual PMs giving the approval in a mod folder.

Edit: I also still have all of the PMs oking it from said mods in my inbox

From CWM just now:

I knew nothing about this. He lied to me and agnes. He told me you approved of it.

Chalking 'em up, eh FS?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't know about fairly...we all know Zack books himself as a pop culture demi-god.

omg drama...or not.

Loss, Kahran and Sass all said that they did not know what was going on and that you were not honest with them. You made it sound like all you needed was their yes, and you never said I told you not to do something. I suppose they're lying now too?

Oh, and fuck you for saying "If it were Dames...". You listen to ALL the staff, Dames moreso than others, but you don't do things just because you feel it'll be OK.

Guest FrigidSoul

I never stated that you checked off on it. I said I had gotten mods to ok it

Guest cobainwasmurdered

horseshit. Do I need to get the fucking PM's?

This is amazingly immature childish shit.

Guest FrigidSoul

IllustriousOne > Zack Malibu

And I got 3 of their OKs before yours and one after you decided to just run off.

This is all absolute horseshit and I hope the results of tonight's "Pow-wow" are everybodying losing their mod powers until Dames comes back.

IllustriousOne > Zack Malibu

And I got 3 of their OKs before yours and one after you decided to just run off.

This is all absolute horseshit and I hope the results of tonight's "Pow-wow" are everybodying losing their mod powers until Dames comes back.

What a fucking drama queen.

Guest FrigidSoul
horseshit. Do I need to get the fucking PM's?

This is amazingly immature childish shit.

You said if Zack was in then you would be in. I said I was talking to him and nothing more. You said cool.

Basically this is When Mods Attack minus the appeal of Fox

Okay I better come in here.

FrigidSoul came up with the idea for the OAOAPT after the Poplex storyline was banned and deleted from the OAOAST. He told me that he had an admin friend that would make the OAOAPT folder if he got the SOME of the mods to approve of it. If he DID get the some of the mods (and he claims he got the majority of them) to approve of it, like he told me, then the folder shouldn't have been deleted.

EDIT: By mods I mean Global Mods.

Guest FrigidSoul

This will probably lead to the first banning of somebody who went through the correct channels as stated by an administrator on getting something done.

I don't even care about the e-fed anymore. This whole thing has soured me on it greatly. However when my character is thrown up in the air after following what an administrator told me to do then it turns into something else.

I'm up for resolution. I would still however like to call Tom and Dames as a gesture of good faith and actually be able to answer any and all questions handed to me about the situation.

Guest Loss

Mods attack? I have yet to 'attack' anyone, nor do I have any intentions of doing so. I don't know if I was lied to, but I'm not sure if I was mislead or not.

Just so there's no confusion here... Here's the conversation that took place prior to all the running around asking mods for things...

MrAdamFromMass (3:13:37 PM): question for you pertaining TSM

IllustriousOne85 (3:13:40 PM): All right.

MrAdamFromMass (3:13:48 PM): You know the OAOAST?

MrAdamFromMass (3:14:17 PM): in the little Hosted Forums thing

IllustriousOne85 (3:15:00 PM): Yeah.

MrAdamFromMass (3:16:13 PM): Say there were some of us who still wanted to do e-feding but we were sick of that place due to politics and didn't wanna go to SWF. Now if things go concrete and in motion would you be willing to start a thing in the Hosted Forums thing beneath OAOAST called the OAOAPT for parody e-fedding and stuff?

MrAdamFromMass (3:16:31 PM): Its at the starting stages of being thought about

IllustriousOne85 (3:16:45 PM): I personally would not have a problem with it, but that's something that the other mods would have to make a call on.

MrAdamFromMass (3:17:43 PM): and to provide further space for it and earn it if you want give me mod powers for a little while and I'll go back into the archives and delete stupid news threads like "Jeff Hardy fired!" that have no relevence to anything anymore

MrAdamFromMass (3:18:03 PM): then after cleaning up stuff like that just remove them

MrAdamFromMass (3:18:34 PM): I'm pretty sure I can get the backing of quite a few mods for it

IllustriousOne85 (3:18:53 PM): All right. Well, do that first, then. I'm not really in any position to make a call like that.

MrAdamFromMass (3:19:05 PM): ok, thanks man. I appreciate it

IllustriousOne85 (3:19:10 PM): No problem.

I personally directed him in a direction I feel was best, since my power is limited to tech work here (and tossing in an opinion every once in awhile). So, just so there's no heresy or anything of that nature, up there is what started it all. ^^

I'm up for resolution. I would still however like to call Tom and Dames as a gesture of good faith and actually be able to answer any and all questions handed to me about the situation.

You do realise that this is just an internet message board right?