TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HVilleThugg

SWF Lockdown! Card - March 17, 2004

The Smart Marks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF® LOCKDOWN!™

LIVE, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17TH! FROM THE SOLD OUT AMERICA WEST ARENA IN PHOENIX, AZ!

(4pm PCT, 7pm EST; Only on SMWN, The SmartMarks Wrestling Network)

SWF's From the Fire is in the books and, while the ashes have settled, Storm brought about several more flames. The Unnamed has vowed revenge against everyone that wronged them at From the Fire. Grappler sits up on high, with a huge target on his back. Terrence Bailey is certifiably insane, and the Disney freak has made a huge name for himself. And the rookie Toxxic has a strong breakout month...and then insults the commissioner. What will all of this bring us on Lockdown? Tune in on Wednesday to find out!

OPENING PROMO: John Duran

Fresh off a huge win over Terrence Bailey, and after getting attacked by Janus on Storm, the Unnamed’s John Duran has more than a few words to say, and he will kick off Lockdown with them!

SUBMISSION MATCH FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL-TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Toxxic vs. Insane Luchadore©

SWF Commissioner “Grand Slam” Mark Stevens has decided that in an effort to prevent fans from arriving to events late, he will open the show with a HUGE MATCH! At From the Fire, the SWF newcomer not only solidified himself as one of the SWF’s most solid superstars, but he also let the world know that he will do anything it takes to win. At this very early juncture of his career, the recently honored wrestler of the month has turned some serious heads, both in the locker room and in the board room. But, is it beginner’s luck, or is Toxxic for real? As part of his push to give the fans better matches and to reward outstanding talent, Commissioner Stevens awarded Toxxic with the Wrestler of the month honor on Storm, and with it comes a shot at any title in the federation. In a manner that left the fans stunned and repulsed, Toxxic chose to take his chances against the new ICTV champion, Insane Luchadore, but not before insulting and degrading the commissioner. IL was less than pleased as well, having to defend his title so shortly after winning it. It should be one hell of a contest as both men have to prove their recent road to success was not a Cinderella story.

Rules: Winner is first person to force his opponent to give up, “tap-out”, or be rendered unconscious due to a submission maneuver. DQs and count-outs in effect.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Grand Slam

NO-DISQUALIFICATION SINGLES MATCH

Terrence Bailey or Janus vs. Mike Van Siclen

Janus…Terrence…Janus…Terrence…SHEESH! Could we be seeing yet another personality change by the enormous anti-heel machine? After losing to John Duran at From the Fire, the loveable and huggable Terrence Bailey was less than pleased. On Storm, traces of his “other” personality surfaced in the form of Janus. This dude is plain fucking psycho, and many believe that he is more fit for a psychiatric ward than a wrestling ring. However, there are those that consider him a enormous talent when he’s under control. MVS, however, is un-fazed by Bailey, having defeated many a hoss in his day. But, which man will he be fighting…will it be the tame Terrence Bailey, or the monster with no regard for human life, Janus. We’ll just have to tune in and see.

Rules: Win by pinfall, submission, or knockout. DQs and count-outs NOT in effect.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Thoth

IN CONCERT: Alan Clark

The SWF Cruiserweight Champion, Alan Clark, fresh off a huge win at From the Fire over HVT, will entertain the crowd with a live concert right here on Lockdown!

SINGLES MATCH

Dace “F’N” Night vs. Sacred

Sacred lost his US title to Coy West, and as depressed as he may be now, he’s still got to earn a living. And earn it he shall…as he and the Unholy Trinity’s Dace Night step into the squared circle. Dace Night scored big over veteran Danny Williams, who returned at FtF, if only for one night. Dace could be on his way back to the top and perhaps a shot at the world title might await him if he can get on a roll. Well, he’ll have to go through tenured veteran, former world champion, and SWF hall of famer, Sacred, before he can even think about any of the SWF titles.

Rules: Standard singles rules.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE #1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE SWF CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE

Johnny Dangerous vs. Jimmy “The Demon” Liston

As one half of the tag team champions, Johnny Dangerous has already proved that he’s got what it takes to perform at the highest level. Jimmy Liston is still in the process of proving himself, both to the SWF fans and the SWF Commissioner, Mark Stevens. Johnny beat Cruiserweight champion, Alan Clark, several weeks ago, and he’d like the chance to do it again…this time, for the Cruiserweight title on the line. However, he’s going to have to go through the energetic upstart to get that chance.

Rules: Standard singles rules.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: HvilleThugg

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE SWF UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

“The Coyote” Coy West© vs. Alan Clark

At From the Fire, the uber redneck, Coy West, snatched the US Title from Hall of Famer, Sacred. Also at From the Fire, Disney’s front man, Alan Clark, went through hell and back in defeating Hall of Famer HVT. Commissioner Stevens was particularly pleased with the performance of both men, but more specifically, Alan Clark, for the way he put his money where his mouth was in defeating Mark’s old nemesis, Thugg. Even though he wasn’t particularly happy with Clark’s interaction with HVT, he is definitely in the mood to reward the singing, bouncy Cruiserweight champion for keeping his word. But can Clark live up to the new bar he has set for himself, or will the Coyote bring him screaming back down to earth.

Rules: Standard singles rules

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Suicide King

MAIN EVENT

TAG TEAM MATCH

House of Todd (Todd Royal/Landon Maddix) vs. Charlie “Grappler” Matthews/Ann “Ichiban” Onita

Special Guest Commentator: “The Notorious” John Duran

After Storm, the new SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Charlie Matthews, decided to try and get the jump on the Unnamed, who vowed revenge on him and all the others they lost to at From the Fire. So, Matthews got Ann Onita, and requested a tag match with the House of Todd. Is it possible that there’s something sinister behind the fact that Matthews requested a match with the severely banged up team of Todd Royal and Landon Maddix? Perhaps, but we can be sure that Todd will play a very limited role here after the events of From the Fire. Will Grappler and Ichiban have their way with Maddix, or will Todd muster up enough energy to start the revenge ball rolling against the new world champ? Oh, and did I mention that House of Todd ally, John Duran, will be at ringside doing commentary? Well, he will…and perhaps that might turn the tables in Unnamed’s favor.

Rules: Standard tag rules. Tag ropes recommended.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

Show Poster: Grand Slam.

No, he didn't....I just didn't really have anyone for you to face...and I thought you might like to get set up after some other title for when he leaves...and since his time is so scarce, I wanted to give him a chance to do the stuff he needs to do instead of writing.

Da "hope a #1 contenders match is a good enough consoliation" H

You're alwasy depressed Muzz...

If it's not your wife dying...it's...uhhhh...your wife dying.

Da "my wife is still alive" H

Excellent. Then I shall have 2 #1 contenderships. Title belts here I come!!

BTW: Is Liston active? I haven't seen him post in a while... or be booked.

Dammit!

What other contendership do you have?

I don't know if Liston is active or not...we will find out with this match.

Da "has to go yell at the rest of CC for a minute" H

Dammit!

I think he's got a ICTV Contendership... I think. It was either that one or USJL.

Oh and btw, don't yell at CC about me, Thugg. You should direct that towards me, ok?

Excellent. Then I shall have 2 #1 contenderships. Title belts here I come!!

BTW: Is Liston active? I haven't seen him post in a while... or be booked.

Dammit!

Uhh... World title, yes thats it. *Gets ready to crack the Grap's neck*

NO-DISQUALIFICATION SINGLES MATCH

Terrence Bailey or Janus vs. Mike Van Siclen

:huh:

Well, this promises to be fun.

:firedevil:

You did good this time, Thugg. (Y)

I know he's not booked, but is this the appropriate place to be thrilled about Flik returning?

I don't know...

Are people thrilled I'm returning?

I could've sworn I did nothing other than play a small part in RSR. And also brought about its collapse by being the first member to leave. And also sucked ass.

Other than that, people be thrilled I've returned. I mean, after all, you guys obviously need a Jobber To The Stars. And frankly, you've now got one.

Oh great...

...Thugg...Todd is still M.I.A. I did write a promo for Storm to mention that he's out injured. Of course, that didn't even get used. Even though you e-mailed me telling me about one of the lyrics being wrong, so I KNOW you got it.

Looks like another no-show from me then...because I'm not writing by myself in a handicap match, and I'm not going against my storyline which I promoed for.

(Incase you hadn't noticed, I'm a little unhappy at all this.)

Alright! Now let's see if i can put my money where my mouth is and get that pesky little Rickman to tap out...

Landon, you have my sympathies.

Maddix...

That was the match I was TOLD to book by John Duran, who assured me that all parties were ok with it.

2) House of Todd vs. Grappler/Ann Onita with John Duran as special guest commentator. All parties are kosher with this one...

That's part of the booking request PM I got from Duran. As for your promo...I'm sorry. I see it in my box now between WC's promo and Toxxic 's promo. I just accidently skipped it...

If you're mad about the promo...I'm sorry. If you're mad about the booking, you'll need to take that up with John Duran.

Da "curses" H

Edited by HVilleThugg

Guest Evolution
Maddix...

That was the match I was TOLD to book by John Duran, who assured me that all parties were ok with it.

2) House of Todd vs. Grappler/Ann Onita with John Duran as special guest commentator. All parties are kosher with this one...

That's part of the booking request PM I got from Duran. As for your promo...I'm sorry. I see it in my box now between WC's promo and Toxxic 's promo. I just accidently skipped it...

If you're mad about the promo...I'm sorry. If you're mad about the booking, you'll need to take that up with John Duran.

Da "curses" H

All of this was an assumption on my part.

I asked Z about it, and I was feeling guilty about doing this without getting over to you, Landon, but the booking request would've never made it if I had talked with you first. It would've been held off until the next show, and I'm a very impatient man: I would've been angry myself if this main event didn't go down. I'm already somewhat angry about what happened at the promo show (no fault of Thugg or any of CC).

These last few days have been somewhat confusing, but I'm sending a PM your way to let you know what's going on, Maddix.

I'm sorry about not getting this to you sooner, but once you read the PM you'll realize what we're doing here.

Thugg forgot to add that I should be able to write a match for this, and I plan on doing so.

Sorry, but I figured it was implied that you could write a match.

Da "what happened on the promo show that pissed you off" H

Guest ToddRoyal

Hey, look, I'm not dead. My computer sort of is, but that's another story, and the reason I've been MIA for two weeks. I went home for spring break, and when I got there, my computer decided to turn into one big paperweight.

Everything should be kosher now, but I feel like I have to apologize publicly to Landon at least for disappearing on him. Between that and the problems I was having with school anyway, I've been a crappy partner ever since the merge, and have probably held Landon down from accomplishing a lot more.

I'm not too happy with that match either, as I thought I at least had an excuse to take some time off with an injury after FTF, recharge and give Landon a chance to do some singles stuff without having to worry about carrying my ass. That really won't make sense after Todd wrestles. I'll talk to Landon about whether or not he wants to write, but I'm willing, and finally able to write if he is. I'm kind of upset about the "all parties involved are OK" thing, especially since it was public knowledge I was AWOL, but its not a huge deal I guess.

Apologies to everyone again.

OMFG~!!! I SEE TODDROYAL ACTUALLY READING THIS~!!!

Maybe there is hope yet~!

...no, that would then imply I'm not being a Jobber To The Stars. And we can't have that not being true.

Edit: And of course, he beats me to posting, which makes my post totally stupid now. Wonderful.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Todd bless the return of Todd.

Right, time to turn Sacred into a human pinball.

I'm interested to see how your character will work Flik, when you get booked.

I'm interested to see how your character will work Flik, when you get booked.

My character will work in such a way a Jobber To The Stars can.

He jobs.

...yes, I don't have a lot of confidence. What gave it away?

yeah, but seeing the amount of no-showers who still get booked you should manage mid-card even if you just submit an immediate roll-up finish to every match. I'm on a 6-1 winning streak, and I've only beaten one person!

Besides, i'm sure experience counts.

yeah, but seeing the amount of no-showers who still get booked you should manage mid-card even if you just submit an immediate roll-up finish to every match. I'm on a 6-1 winning streak, and I've only beaten one person!

Besides, i'm sure experience counts.

Experience...

You didn't know my last time around (as Lightning Flik) did you?

I have 14 matches in total if I remember correctly.

My record was 8 - 6. Want to know why I was 8-6? Because I had 4 matches that were no shows by my opponent, 2 matches that were tag team contests (both no shows), one match that was a battle royal (which I still dispute I only won becuase I had the special guest referee, Thugg I believe, toss someone out) and only one ONE match by myself.

The six losses were very bad losses. One loss was just a straight up regular match, two were for the SJL Television title, one was a loss in retaining the SJL Television title (that I won in a tag team contest), and my final loss that I can remember was a shot at the European Title (which I had no right to challenge for, yet I somehow was given the match).

Experience doesn't really count for one such as me. I have about as much experience as you do in actual competition (2-6). And at least you've got a better record.