TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

Hot for Jesus?

http://www.objective.jesussave.us/kidz.html

More fun from our fundamental Christain friends! Now they've got giraffs telling us the Earth is 10,000 years old, T-Rex's were herbivores, and Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

"Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them."

Well I'll be.

Guest El Satanico

They are right...we atheists enjoy eating babies. Do any of you have any babysitting work for us?

I believe i shall have nightmares about those fucking animals now. Of lambs with blood red eyes holding a bible calling me Mr. Gruff while hindu elephants and jew bunnies dance around in firey pits.

Ya know, when I first glanced through this thread, I didn't think much of it. In fact, my thoughts went something like this: "Oh great, more psycho fundaMENTAList websites. I'll come back when I have more time, and hit one of 'em with a Dissection of Doom."

But then, I actually clicked on the links, and read the sites.

My God. (Which sure as hell ain't THEIR God.)

I have no idea how to respond to this. To people this stubborn, this mean-spirited, this arrogant. I mean, check out the webcomic about Allah and Muslims in the second site; one of the last panels is of Muhammed burning in hell, I shit you not. And the first site is like something The Simpsons would come up with. And I'm not exagerrating: that blasphemous horror of a website is literally exactly like something the Flanders kids would be surfing on.

Damn. I mean, damn. I might come back and Dissect a little bit later, but I need some time to recover after reading all that infectious horseshit.

"If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood, TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to these poor lost souls yourself, however

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them."

"Hey, Habu...

How many gods do you have?

Habu the Elephant: I don't know... I've lost count."

Wouldn't you rather have just one God who loves you a bunch than a bunch of gods that don't love you at all?

Jesus loves everybody, even the unsaved like Habu! Remember to pray for Habu and others like him that they may find Jesus and accept Him into their hearts!"

HO-LY SHIT....

Am I the only that almost fainted from the laughter? Goddamn that was funny as hell. And apparently Atheist ony drink coffee...I wonder if they are saying that coffee is a sin or something.

You are right...I could see Ned saying this on the Simpsons and it getting a huge laugh. Sadly they are serious.

That's nothing, NOTHING compared to some of the sick shit in the comics on the other site. I got the fuck out of there after I read one in which a giant coven of black-robed witches ritualistically murdered a baby (which the mother "especially conceived" just to be sacrificed) while screaming "HAIL SATAN" and forced a little girl to drink the baby's blood.

That's bad enough, but the really offensive bit was in a small-print footnote: "Police estimate between 40,000 to 60,000 ritual homocides per year occur in the U.S. (Dr. A. Carlisle - Homocide Investigation Seminar, Las Vegas, Nevada, 1986)".

Now, firstly: bullshit. Secondly: it's spelled homIcide. Thirdly: couldn't their made-up seminar supporting their invented facts at least have happened a little more recently than 18 years ago?

Someone needs to mail-bomb the fuck out of that site, if not just hack & destroy it completely.

Guest T®ITEC
Am I the only that almost fainted from the laughter? Goddamn that was funny as hell. And apparently Atheist ony drink coffee...I wonder if they are saying that coffee is a sin or something.

That's very LDS, isn't it? I think the Mormons aren't allowed to have caffeine (soda, coffee, etc).

Maybe these guys are LDS... From my experience, they are the most crazy.

I love the "If you are a catholic you are going to hell" story.

The guy was all "I was a good man and a good catholic" and "god" was like "GO TO HELL BIOTCH~!"

Good times. :cheers:

And yeah, I know Mormons think its a sin to drink caffine. Maybe that gives a clue to what relegion these people are.

Yeah, someone had to have balls of steel to make that one. And by "had to have balls of steel," I mean "had to have been a real asshole."

I just now watched that. I thought it started out kinda funny, but when they got to the massive bloody torture and the dancing rabbi, that was a bit much.

Guest SP-1

It could be Mormon. Or the site could be done by someone who doesn't know the difference between Christianity and other religions that use Christian words and just took blind stabs in the dark.

Judging from what you've all talked about, I'm thinking its probably the latter.

I just now watched that.  I thought it started out kinda funny, but when they got to the massive bloody torture and the dancing rabbi, that was a bit much.

You kinda missed the point. :)

What is Black and White and Red all over?

The Bible! We can read it's facts in black and white

and it's red with the blood that Jesus spilled

on the Cross because of His Love for us!

Ho-lee shit.

You kinda missed the point. :)

No, I got the satire over the whole anti-Semitism controversy and the movie's ultraviolence, but come on, shoving a red-hot poker up Christ's ass? That's just asking for trouble.

Guest Choken One

"If masturbation is so natural and correct, whip it out the next time you are with your girl friend in the school cafeteria and begin masturbating in front of her. "

Um, Haven't all we done that at least once?

"Fossils are the burried remains of the wicked men and animals that perished 4,000 years ago in the Flood!"

Well, I guess you learn something new everyday.

No, I got the satire over the whole anti-Semitism controversy and the movie's ultraviolence, but come on, shoving a red-hot poker up Christ's ass? That's just asking for trouble.

But it's funny, come on.

Spiderpoet, what did you think of the flash?