TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

3/17/04 Lazarush

It's going to be VERY brief this week, maybe just a highspot or two and my opinion/rating of the match. The reason? My whole family has been sick this past week, and I ain't feeling too good. VERY tired, and I got the dry heaves (I have a bucket next to the chair as I type this). Sorry to disappoint anybody.

Nevermind. The Lazarush is cancelled this week. I can't write without feeling the urge to fall asleep or puke, and I got driving hours tomorrow (before me and a couple friends go see Dawn Of The Dead), and lunch with my grandmother on Saturday before going to my girlfriend's.

Sorry for anybody that now has to read some shitty TNA reviews. Thread Killer, if you want to put your synopsis up instead of the Lazarush, send it to me and I'll upload it for ya.

Guest BrokenWings

As a fan and avid reader of your thoughts, if you get the time at any point during the week, could you at least state what you thought of the ladder and main event?

I thought the ladder match was very good, while the main event was solid and a good showing for Harris' first major titles match.

Thanks!