TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

2 TNA Tidbits: Best of Sting PPV, Job Opening

Both from today's daily update over at WrestlingObserver.com:

--TNA has a job opening for a video editor. You need a college degree, and either have to live in the Nashville area or be willing to relocate to Nashville. The job would be to create and edit promotional and commercial spots for PPVs and head the marketing campaign, and also involve planning and shooting of footage. Knowledge of video editing software is a must, including the Final Cut Pro and AVID systems, as well as the ability to work under tight deadlines. You must mail a CD with video editing projectgs in .avi, .mpeg or Windows Media formats. Without sending in a CD, you will not be considered. You must send the application by mail to TNA Entertainment, c/o Craig Blechschmidt, Marketing, Cummings Statoin Suite 302, 209 10th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203.

--TNA will be doing a free on-demand service on the internet with The Best of Sting, starting on 4/1 on the nwatna.com web site

1. Damn! Why can't they have a job opening for "internet recapper"?! I'd sell-out like a bitch, regardless of whether or not I had to praise everybody.

2. ...Sting's had...what? 3 or 4 matches for TNA, if that? How can they POSSIBLY put together a "Best of" compilation for the man if they don't own the rest of the footage? Vinnie Mac owns the WCW, and vicariously the Crockett NWA, footage.

Sting's had...what? 3 or 4 matches for TNA, if that? How can they POSSIBLY put together a "Best of" compilation for the man if they don't own the rest of the footage? Vinnie Mac owns the WCW, and vicariously the Crockett NWA, footage.

Chalk it up to Jarrett being deluded...and his dad, too. You stated my thoughts exactly. Don't know how they're gonna do such a thing.

As far as I can tell, this is Sting's TNA match history:

Sting & Jeff Jarrett vs. AJ Styles & Sean Waltman - June 18, 2003

Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett - November 5, 2003

Sting & AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett & Lex Luger - November 12, 2003

Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett - December 17, 2003

Variety doesn't seem to have been a major concern. :huh:

Guest TDinDC1112

I don't think they will do this, but they could probably put his WWA matches on there.

Also, they could put the 79 part interview on there.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I already own all of the events with Sting on it, so the on demand wouldn't matter to me.

Hmmmmm maybe someone will be smart enough to not make a TNA commercial with Hulk Hogan this time :D