TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kaoz

Nwo destroying the wwf?

Guest Kaoz

The way the nWo is being brought into the WWF is a pretty stupid angle. Vince McMahon is bringing the nWo to destroy the company he defended 3 months ago seems kinda lame don't you think? He was basically on his knees begging people like The Rock to defend the WWF against the Alliance. This storyline makes the Invasion seem pointless.

Guest Shaved Bear

did you say WWF and stupid angle in the same sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you seriously implying the WWF has no continuity?

i mean honestly i wouldn't expect anything less from the man that brought us mantaur

Guest Benchman

Yeah, it makes no sense, but I'm just hoping Hogan still paints on a beard. Nothing says 'cancer' like a painted on beard.

Guest Army Eye

You're right.. but nothing would make them happier than for everyone to just forget the Invasion ever happened

Guest alexcc79
The way the nWo is being brought into the WWF is a pretty stupid angle. Vince McMahon is bringing the nWo to destroy the company he defended 3 months ago seems kinda lame don't you think? He was basically on his knees begging people like The Rock to defend the WWF against the Alliance. This storyline makes the Invasion seem pointless.

Do you not watch wrestling?  He is bringing them into to destroy the wwf because he is convinced that with Ric Flair in power, the death of the wwf is iminent anyway.  VKM just doesn't want anyone else to destroy his creation, so he's gonna do it.  VKM is playing the mad scientist role, and I think he is doing a good job of it.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

In an odd sort of way, its actually sort of cool that they are bringing in the nWo, complete with old logo and music in to do this.  It actually adds something to the whole angle, where as if Vince had just brought the 3 amigos in to destroy the WWF it would be plain awful.  Now its only going to be awful when they actually show up and do something.

Guest Haku

I like it cuz there ain't any other non reused washed up old bring in type angle other then this.