TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Stop fucking touching shit

Alright, so lately I've been smuggling this Junior girl off campus at lunch, since I only have four classes and she has a full schedule. We recently started dating, then today I smuggle her off campus again in my new car. What does she do? She presses every goddamned button, opens every compartment, plays with every possible feature, locks and unlocks the doors repeatedly, yells out "PUSH!" and presses the button that releases the cupholders from the dash, opens all the compartments on the roof, plays with the controls to adjust the rear air, turns on all the interior lights, all while laughing maniacally. Now, I like this girl and all, but I swear to fucking God, if she doesn't stop, I'm going to have to kill her.

Guest FrigidSoul

So long as she doesn't change your pre-set stations. That's the worst.

Well hit her harder then.

If you can't beat her in a fistfight, you ain't gonna stop her from playing around in your car.

It's not that I can't beat her in a fistfight, it's that I normally don't hit girls. I changed that policy today, though.

So long as she doesn't change your pre-set stations. That's the worst.

If she does that, it's on.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I'd slam her over the dash and show her who's boss.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Turn heel on her. Hit hir with a steel chair and make out with her best friend overtop of her fallen body.

Turn heel on her. Hit hir with a steel chair and make out with her best friend overtop of her fallen body.

That was the best idea yet.

Guest Bottled Black
Next time she does it, just backhand her. Bitch won't get out of line after that.

BAH GAWD!!! STONE COLD STONE COLD!! HE'S ONE ORNERY RATTLESNAKE!!!

I like this idea...but her best friends are whores. I guess that would really hurt more, though.

Guest FrigidSoul

I like this idea...but her best friends are whores. I guess that would really hurt more, though.

If they're whores it could possibly hurt you too in the burning feeling while urinating kind of way

If she doesn't use her seat belt, head out to the highway and if she still fucks with your car, shove her out the passenger door

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

In all seriousness, it's hard to tell her without making her feel like an idiot.

But tell her - if she gets upset over that, then to hell with her.

In all seriousness, it's hard to tell her without making her feel like an idiot.

But tell her - if she get's upset over that, then to hell with her.

Worst idea yet.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

If they're whores it could possibly hurt you too in the burning feeling while urinating kind of way

Not if you come in through the back door... wearing a rubber.

But tell her - if she get's upset over that, then to hell with her.

Worst idea yet.

Yes, maybe, but the most rational at the same time.

Guest FrigidSoul
If she doesn't use her seat belt, head out to the highway and if she still fucks with your car, shove her out the passenger door

If she's not wearing her seatbelt and fucking around with shit while on the highway then you don't do that. You hit 90mph and then slam on your breaks while veering off into the breakdown lane.

Nothing says "Stop touching my shit" like sending her through the windshield

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
A little off topic and stupid, but if -ib- was banned, would his name read

--ib--?

Blow.

If she's not wearing her seatbelt and fucking around with shit while on the highway then you don't do that. You hit 90mph and then slam on your breaks while veering off into the breakdown lane.

Nothing says "Stop touching my shit" like sending her through the windshield

:lol:

And Kingofthe909, my username would've been iB, but seeing as three characters is the minimum for a Username on Invision, I just added the hyphons.