TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Umm.. Interesting...Video...

That's sick, man. That's the second most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the internet. The first was a lot like that one, except with a mouse. You surprise me sometimes, Rant.

I'm afraid to click it. Does it involve a hamster in what is decidedly NOT a habitrail?

Nah... some leech-like things. I'm not too sure what they are. Eels maybe, but small.

Guest Dids

Shudders. I hate snakes and eels. My ass checks are clenched so tight right now I might never shit again.

Guest Dids
Those were called cha chas and ladyberries, Rico. I'm so sorry that you had to see that.

So you know what they are? Are they like living things?

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Uhm... ... wow, heh. I'm surprised she didn't shit anything else out that belonged at one point.

You know what I'm wondering now, why did she eat one at the end? I thought well, maybe the idea is just to be as sick as possible, but they're Asian and probably eat eels for dinner all the time.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
2.jpg

(sarcastic) Who told? :D Sorry, was watching the Simpsons episode "Dead Putting Society" and it just came out.

And why must this thread continue?! It's sick!

The odd thing is that now, one of my pictures in the other thread is "UYI has no penis." Odd.

I don't know what the vid is and never will but the responses remind me of a joke...

There was this group of people sitting at a table eating dinner, right? And its all silent...all you can hear is the silverware hitting the plates. Then all of a sudden this one guy says "So the other night me and the missus tried something different. I wanted to know what it would be like for her to shit in my mouth." Everyone stops eating and looks over at the guy and...

wait..

Now that I think of it..this isn't a joke I heard...

Actually I think this happend...at a thanksgiving...and...I think the guy was my grandpa...

I must have suppressed it...

*curls up in a ball in corner and cries*