TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Next kurt angle feud

Guest Anglesault
Angle joins forces with Chuck and Billy and they make a force more powerful than E and C and Angle ever could!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My team name for Billy, Chuck, & Rico:

Ambiguously Useless Trio, they look like they have a purpose, but they aren't serving any purpose.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

With Goldberg over the remote control after HHH gets Angle fired for outperforming him.

Guest goodhelmet

There's no way Vince fires Angle until after the 2004 Olympics. If Angle is successful, then his being connected with the WWF would be the best thing for Vince, short of the Rock becoming the next Ah-nuld.

As for Angle's next opponent, I really see him putting over that youngster DDP, because everyone knows DDP deserves to be elevated and a feud with Angle would make for great television ;)

He will fued with HHH.

HHH will be feuding with Taker

And if HHH loses to Hogan Sunday?

Guest Anglesault

would that mean that HHH is going to SD! They never explained that.

And what if he doesn't?

Guest Tony149
would that mean that HHH is going to SD! They never explained that.

And what if he doesn't?

Tazz: "Cole, Angle is wearing a thong again. HAHAHAHA!"

Michael Cole: "TAZZ! TAZZ! TAZZ!"

Tazz: "What Cole?"

Michael Cole: "Triple H has pinned Kurt Angle with one finger. Tonight on Smackdown...Angle has proven he's a dork. While Triple H has proven he's "The Game"!

::"The Game" music hits, as we go off air::

You know, I wonder where Kurt Angle would have been without mid-carders to put HIM over? I mean, taunting the fans at ringside while wrestling jobbers can only get you so far.

I don't like Edge. He's boring and he sounds like a doofus when he gives a promo. How he went from the heatless sack of shit to the bland but over babyface he is now is a mystery to me. But the guy does deserve a chance to have Angle, the most over heel in the federation, help TRY to put him over. People had to put Angle over, now he must return the favor.

Besides, Angle really doesn't do much for me. I kind of like the fact that Angle must constantly be shoved down our throats and constantly using cheap heat tactics to keep his heat while Edge can do nothing but sound like a dork and spear people and he's getting monster pops. And to think Angle has been losing to this guy makes me like Edge just that much more.

Tazz: "Cole, Angle is wearing a thong again. HAHAHAHA!"

Michael Cole: "TAZZ! TAZZ! TAZZ!"

Tazz: "What Cole?"

Michael Cole: "Triple H has pinned Kurt Angle with one finger. Tonight on Smackdown...Angle has proven he's a dork. While Triple H has proven he's "The Game"!

::"The Game" music hits, as we go off air::

Cole: Angle now has to put over the "Fun Loving" Edge at Backlash!

Guest Anglesault
But the guy does deserve a chance to have Angle, the most over heel in the federation, help TRY to put him over

He's done that like four or five times.

Vince said HHH would be on SD if he lost.

And if he doesn't lose, well, then he won't fued with Kurt.

It makes sense to me because Kurt has been involved with the main event picture, beating up on HHH. His 'fued' with Edge isn't even a fued. Edge just comes running down every time Kurt is out there and he gets the *dreadful* spear.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

"Booker T"

Booker T vs Angle? That's a midcard feud with a guy who isn't even as over as Edge, is worse in the ring, and would be just plain boring for all to see.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I wasn't suggesting what I want to see, but what may well happen, as the somewhat sarcastic topic title suggests.

My guess is a Godfather feud. Angle's career could really benefit from a Godfather feud...........he could drop his talented olympic hero gimmick after the 8 month feud and form an alliance with the Godfather and they could be a team of pimps just like D'Lo was with the Father. That pairing helped D'Lo tremendously, and I don't see why it couldn't do the same for a talented individual like Angle. They could feud with Billy and Chuck for four months, having meaningless matches on Jakked/Metal, and the big payoff on Smackdown would be both teams (Father/Angle, Billy/Chuck) the Big Valbowski and a returning Perry Saturn against Test and Edge, who would promptly squash Angle in 4 seconds with the BIG BAD SPEAR~! How does that sound?