TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The official edge & test & others suck.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Urk. HHH is sexy? I suppose he could use his nose as a dildo, but...

Guest One Bad Apple
Damn, you're like Angleslut's red-headed, retarded cousin, eh?

I'd say he's a little brighter.  Still seems pretty stupid, though.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

YAY! OBA's in the No Holds Barred Folder!!

::Hits OBA with the HARDCORE belt::

i'm not good with words.

Guest treble charged

You can say what you like about OBA, but I'd rather be insulted by someone who takes a little time to think up putdowns, rather than someone who just changes my name around and hits me with fake belts.

Guest Anglesault
You can say what you like about OBA, but I'd rather be insulted by someone who takes a little time to think up putdowns,

Cough*idiot-fag*cough

::DDTs Trble Cleft::

Guest treble charged
Anglesault,April 23 2002,22:35]
You can say what you like about OBA, but I'd rather be insulted by someone who takes a little time to think up putdowns,

Cough*idiot-fag*cough

::DDTs Trble Cleft::

You just contradicted yourself.  It only took you one post, but you did it.  Congrats.

Hell, you can't even take the few seconds to put the 1st 'e' in 'treble'.  Now THAT's lazy.

Guest Anglesault

How did I contradict myself? Have you EVER seen me use something resembling "idiot-fag" in a non sarcastic manner?

Guest treble charged

In my post, I say that at least OBA takes time to make up insults, rather than just change my name around.  Then, you use one of his insults, before CHANGING MY NAME AROUND!

Guest Anglesault

I would be contradicting myself if I said I didn't change your anme around then proceded to change your name around.

Guest treble charged

Maybe I should have chosen my words better.  You're proving my point, anyway.  By using the tired 'Cleft' insult.

Guest Anglesault

as ooposed to "idiot-fag" Actually, you just missed it, he called me a bona.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Um uh uhum

::hits TREBLE CLEFT with the HARDCORE Belt::

You wre confusing me.

Guest treble charged

Yes, but atleast he doesn't use the same insult over and over and over.  You come up with something slightly amusing, then just ram it into the ground.

Guest treble charged

Anyway, I don't have anymore time left to argue with you.  I'm tired.  See you guys later, and, Anglesault, sweet dreams.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::TC turns to leave, but CWM nails him in the head with the HARDCORE Belt::

Guest One Bad Apple
You can say what you like about OBA, but I'd rather be insulted by someone who takes a little time to think up putdowns, rather than someone who just changes my name around and hits me with fake belts.

Y'know ... when you put it that way, it sounds even more absurd.

And I'd rather have a moron insult me, actually.  It's more fun.

Cough*idiot-fag*cough

I think I said this before, but if you took that seriously ... you're a bigger dumbass than I thought.

Or it could be that the insults sting a bit too much for ya, so you've resorted to grasping at straws in an attempt make me look as stupid as you.  For example ... if I accidentally typed "rsapberry" instead of "raspberry," that would probably be enough to fuel your comebacks for the next three months.

i'm not good with words.

I'd have trouble believing you're very good with anything.  I hope to God that your mom doesn't ever decide to let you near the microwave by yourself.  Especially if you need to dry your hair.

How did I contradict myself? Have you EVER seen me use something resembling "idiot-fag" in a non sarcastic manner?

I don't know what's wrong here.  I mean, you didn't have problem with not seeing that I'd never used it in a non-sarcastic manner.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
i'm not good with words.

I'd have trouble believing you're good with anything.  I hope to God that your mom doesn't ever decide to let you near the microwave by yourself.  Especially if you need to dry your hair.

I would just like to say that I found this funny as hell.

Hey treble charged the maple leafs suck and the Bruins are gonna win the cup (Yes, I know they lost to the canadians last night).

By the way Buffy Beast, if you thought that Albert was sexy in the little Stone Cold tights, I'm gonna throw up.

Guest treble charged
Hey treble charged the maple leafs suck and the Bruins are gonna win the cup (Yes, I know they lost to the canadians last night).

Well, I'm glad you took the time to tell me that, despite the fact that as of right now (2:54 EDT) the Leafs are leading their series 2-1, while the Bruins trail 2-1, and Jose Theodore has yet to heat up and play the way he is capable of doing.  Oh, and it's Canadiens, by the way.

Don't mean to get off topic here....(if there is a topic) but I'd just like to note that I AM A GOD DAMN TOUGH ENOUGH CONTESTANT right now. I better post more QUICK.....or I'll be in the ranks with DARYL~! and that OTHER FAT GUY FROM THIS SEASON~! (robert?)