TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fazzle

Ginger Snaps 2

So, Ginger Snaps 2 came out today. As soon as I get up, I rush to Best Buy to get it. I've been waiting for this day since I found out the damn release date(December or January, I think) and what do I see when I get there? My best friend's girlfriend buying the last copy of it!

Wait, correction, last and ONLY copy. They only got ONE damn copy of the DVD in. What the hell? What's the point if they're only going to order one copy? Oh well, at least I still got to see the movie, it's better than if some random stranger bought it.

As for my feelings on the movie for the few that are curious: Slightly weaker than the first, but still really good. I'm still going to buy it as soon as I get a chance.

Sorry, Best Buy doesn't suck.

Any store where I can get Kill Bill Vol 1 AND Resevoir Dogs for only $20 doesn't suck.

Guest El Satanico

If you have access to a credit/debit card, just get it from DeepDiscountDVD.com. Not only do they have all you want in stock, but you will save aboot 3 bucks.

Once again, get the Canadian version of this one also.

Unlike the first film, where the US release was bare bones and full screen and the Canadian version was just STACKED with features, the US release of Unleashed does have some features on it.

It's just, the Canadian version is once again better, as it contains a documentary, or something of the such, which isn't on the US version.

I can't wait to pick up the Canadian version, as I loved the first film so much, and I love the trailer to Unleashed. I can't wait for the next sequal already (although, it's a prequal actually).

Guest Dynamite Kido
Sorry, Best Buy doesn't suck.

Any store where I can get Kill Bill Vol 1 AND Resevoir Dogs for only $20 doesn't suck.

Well they do have great deals, but they just don't order enough of certain films. There have been times where I go there to buy a movie that I thought they would have for sure(and a new release at that) and they didn't.

yeah, the Best Buy here doesn't seem to have much in the way of selection, but I get the feeling that they're gonna close down soon anyways

Yes, viv. It's called "liking a quality movie." Sorry that you don't.

Canada has the same region of DVDs that the US does, right? Because I might order both from amazon.ca if that's so.

Canada has the same region of DVDs that the US does, right? Because I might order both from amazon.ca if that's so.

Yes, it's all region 1.

I found out that the US release does have a few things that are not on the Canadian release. I believe a few trailers for other films, and then some special features like inserts, etc... (one is a comic book type thing).

I'll still get the Canadian version though.