TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest godthedog

The official 'triple h haters' haters thread

Guest godthedog

self-explanatory.  you can use any available verbal weapons: profanity, hyperbole, sarcasm, etc.  i want to see what kind of a response this gets.  

i'll start off: they think that saying the word "intense" over and over makes them funny.

Guest Anglesault

Hey, there is nothing wrong with fearing/respecting Hunter's INTENSITY~!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Don't hate the haters...hate the game.

bps21-the original HHHater

Guest Shaved Bear

i love the implemation of hate the game

it always makes me laugh

Guest Flyboy

bps21-the original HHHater

*laughs hard*  :D

Very true.

Guest AM The Kid

Thats going in my sig.

INTENSITY!!!!

Guest godthedog
Hey, there is nothing wrong with fearing/respecting Hunter's INTENSITY~!

i rest my case.

Hey, everyone needs a scapegoat for all the things that have gone wrong in their lives, and it seems that this sorry bunch has chosen HHH.  Its hilarious how every single thread on the WWF forum has some reference to what a dick HHH is.  If Booker T doesn't receive a push, it must be because he's black and HHH is a white supremacist.  If X-Pac gets a push, it can only mean that HHH has a conspiracy to get his "untalented" (which is bullshit) friend on TV.  If your dog gets run over, HHH must have been driving the car.  If you can't get a girlfriend, surely HHH has gone around telling all women that you suck in bed.  I'm just waiting the threads to begin about how HHH shot JFK, sunk the Titanic, and masterminded 9/11.  

GET OVER IT YOU OBSESSIVE FUCKS

By the way, do you realize that despite all this time and energy you spend hating and whining about HHH, he doesn't even know you exist?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Wow...

You must be a genius or something.

You know what the motivations for people hating someone is.

WAY TO GO!

Maybe you should research your facts trainee...before you shoot your load into a thread so forcefully.

Now...tell me why I hate HHH.

please.

And no one is allowed to help.

That's right, I'm a fucking genius.

What the do you mean, research my facts?  I visit this board almost daily and read all the anti-HHH propaganda.  And every time, people explain why they hate him.  So yes I DO know why.  What more research do I need to do?  Have you written a book or something?

And as far as scornfully referring to me as a trainee, that's pretty nutless.  I apologize for not having "Super Moderator" under my name, or for posting over 2500 messages since January.  (Jesus Christ, do you ever go outside?)  How involved I am in this forum isn't the issue.  Because despite your grand title, you are just a man, same as me.  This thread was created for the few of us who are not marks and yet have not been persuaded by everyone else to hate HHH to vent.  And that's what I did.  Me being a "Trainee" has very little to do with it.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

You didn't answer my question, trainee...

If you visit the board SO often you obviously know all about my reasons for hating HHH.

So please enlighten me or forever be known as a liar.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"Have you written a book or something?"

As a matter of fact I have been published...thanks for asking.

You didn't answer my question, trainee...

If you visit the board SO often you obviously know all about my reasons for hating HHH.

So please enlighten me or forever be known as a liar.

Yes I did, Super Moderator...

Everything I said in my original post was exactly how I feel.  It is my belief that you (And ALL Trips haters, I never mentioned you specifically) feel that HHH is your scapegoat.  He represents everything that's wrong with the WWF.  You are the Christians, he is Satan.  I don't claim to be a psychologist, but as a somewhat regular visitor to this board, this is without a doubt what the HHHaters have conveyed.  And I'll say it again, I was under the impression that anyone could post in this thread, and that it was for expressing one's opinions.  Well, this is mine.  You don't have to like it, you don't have to respect it, you don't even have to read it.  Is my views are blasphemous to you, then delete them.  But I offer no apologies for replying honestly to a thread that I didn't start.

Guest spiny norman

I have always hated Triple H, even during his so-called golden period from 2000 to early 2001. Everybody was talking about how great he was, having good matches every single PPV. But, of course they were, his matches were with Foley, The Rock, Jericho, Angle and Benoit.

Not exactly bad to mediocre wrestlers, are they?

I've always thought of HHH as an average wrestler, but seeing he was made out to be the second coming of Christ I absolutely hated him in his overatedness.

Remember, go back a short period of time ago and everyone hated Undertaker. I always thought that was a bit unfair, Taker's okay to me. But I never told everyone that they are pricks for hating him, I let it go.

I reccommend for you to do the same.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

After reading your response...I can honestly say that you know NOTHING.

NOTHING.

Therefor...I will no longer respond to your nonsense in this thread...and will consider changing your custom title to "I know nothing".

Would that be an abusive of power?

well...most likely...

Guest Anglesault
If Booker T doesn't receive a push, it must be because he's black and HHH is a white supremacist.  If X-Pac gets a push, it can only mean that HHH has a conspiracy to get his "untalented" (which is bullshit) friend on TV.  If your dog gets run over, HHH must have been driving the car.  If you can't get a girlfriend, surely HHH has gone around telling all women that you suck in bed.  I'm just waiting the threads to begin about how HHH shot JFK, sunk the Titanic, and masterminded 9/11.  

By the way, do you realize that despite all this time and energy you spend hating and whining about HHH, he doesn't even know you exist?

Okay, why ISN'T Booker getting pushed? And why IS Lazy ass X-pac getting pushed?

Guest goodhelmet

Do it. Change his title. Do it now!

And if you'd like bps, I can list the reasons you hate HHH :)

but I don't have that much time.

And besides his increased lack of ability, his squashing of Jericho, RVD never getting his title shot due to him when Trips returned, supporting the arrival of the NWO, his slow monotonous boring interviews, 38 minute ring entrance, and being part of the worst angle in modern wrestling(the divorce), I maintain that the only thing I hate about HHH is the horrible back acne.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Hey, everyone needs a scapegoat for all the things that have gone wrong in their lives, and it seems that this sorry bunch has chosen HHH.  Its hilarious how every single thread on the WWF forum has some reference to what a dick HHH is.  If Booker T doesn't receive a push, it must be because he's black and HHH is a white supremacist.  If X-Pac gets a push, it can only mean that HHH has a conspiracy to get his "untalented" (which is bullshit) friend on TV.  If your dog gets run over, HHH must have been driving the car.  If you can't get a girlfriend, surely HHH has gone around telling all women that you suck in bed.  I'm just waiting the threads to begin about how HHH shot JFK, sunk the Titanic, and masterminded 9/11.  

i've been sitting here trying to ome up with an intelligent, well worded reply that even you perfect-plex with your  obviuos mental problems could undrstand, But I'm watching hockey and am Slightly wasted so ....

FUCK YOU!

There. Much Better.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

I notice no one else that stands up for HHH get this kind of response.  Maybe I'm just good at pushing buttons.

"Ban his ass bps! He's badmouthing the Intense-one! "

"Do it. Change his title. Do it now!  And if you'd like bps, I can list the reasons you hate HHH "

Did anyone ever see that cartoon with the big tough dog and the little dog that followed him around, saying "Yeah, Spike!  Let's get 'em Spike!  We're pals, aren't we Spike?"  I don't know why, but I seem to have that in my head right now.

"Remember, go back a short period of time ago and everyone hated Undertaker. I always thought that was a bit unfair, Taker's okay to me. But I never told everyone that they are pricks for hating him, I let it go."

Thank you, Spiny Norman, for being, along with Anglesault, one of the two people who actually gave some kind of an actual, arguable response.  As far as letting it go, this wasn't my thread.  This isn't my holy crusade to clear HHH's name, someone posted a message asking people to "use any available verbal weapons: profanity, hyperbole, sarcasm, etc.  " and that's what I did.  I didn't come to anyone, bitching and moaning, I waited for an actual thread on the subject to appear and offered my two cents.  "Let it go"??  I'm not the many who have been beating this dead horse for months now.

"Okay, why ISN'T Booker getting pushed? And why IS Lazy ass X-pac getting pushed?"

First of all, I can't answer that question word for word as I don't feel X-Pac is lazy.  He may not have the best attitude of all the talent, but I have usually seen him give it his all during matches, and I see no reason why not to push him as a heel, as he usually has some substantial heat.  As far as Booker, I can only imagine they have no good ideas for him at this time.  And while HHH may be on the creative team, he is not THE creative team, and if you honestly feel someone has a grudge against the Book, it could be one or more of several people.  If it is ever proven that HHH did hold Booker down, I will humbly offer my apology.

"Therefor...I will no longer respond to your nonsense in this thread...and will consider changing your custom title to "I know nothing".

Waaah.

"Would that be an abusive of power?"

If that's what you consider "power", hey man, knock yourself out.

And finally...

"i've been sitting here trying to ome up with an intelligent, well worded reply that even you perfect-plex with your  obviuos mental problems could undrstand, But I'm watching hockey and am Slightly wasted so ....

FUCK YOU!"

Well, touche.  You certainly showed me.  If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep.

Guest Anglesault
And while HHH may be on the creative team, he is not THE creative team,

No, he is FUCKING the creative team.

I agree w/Perfect Plex, but, then again I'm a Trainee too.

I mentioned my feelings in the HHH de pushing RVD thread.

Well, I hate both of them. That good enough?

Both of who? We are are talking about HHH and nonoe else.

And as far as scornfully referring to me as a trainee, that's pretty nutless.  I apologize for not having "Super Moderator" under my name, or for posting over 2500 messages since January.  (Jesus Christ, do you ever go outside?)

bps just has all those posts because he is dedicated to the board and wants it to do well. He is stays on the board alot because he wants to have intelligent discusion here you dick.

"Have you written a book or something?"

As a matter of fact I have been published...thanks for asking.

bps what have you written? I will pick it up off Amazon. Hopefully a book of your quotes.....keep them coming man!

And as far as scornfully referring to me as a trainee, that's pretty nutless.  I apologize for not having "Super Moderator" under my name, or for posting over 2500 messages since January.  (Jesus Christ, do you ever go outside?)

bps just has all those posts because he is dedicated to the board and wants it to do well. He is stays on the board alot because he wants to have intelligent discusion here you dick.

I understand that, and normally it would be very unlike me to bash another for spending a lot of time online, as I do the same.  I was very much on the rag that particular evening, and while I do not apologize for anything I said in defending HHH, I do realize that that was uncalled for.