TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

-iB- vs. DeathFromAbove vs. Kingofthe909

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

To keep up the tradition of "who are the worst" posters, here is the third installment on it. So far, we've found out I am better than -Ib-, Drury37, and possibly Kingofthe909, but he hasn't been official so he's added in on a last second decision.

Last time, we had -iB- take a clean sweep victory, thus earning the title "worst poster ever". But the search for a new challenger was long and difficult, until I stumbled upon a thread started by DFA that turned into the most spectacular ass-whooping in flame "war" history.

So lets have people post their opinions on the two new challengers, and pick who they find to be the most offensive. I do not count as a vote, but I can always re-challenge next time.

Side Note: If anyone can name a few new challengers for next time do so, or just take away my privilege of these threads.

I'd just like to point out that it's really sad that you pride yourself on being better than those guys. I mean, if you have to have a contest to see who's the worst, and you're included, you should just kill yourself for even being compared to them.

That being said, DFA is worse than either one of the challengers.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Never post again EVER, I will mail you $20 to never post again.

You suck. You ARE kingofthe909. You ARE gheyme. And You ARE pathetic.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The three people in the topic, and the starter of the thread should all join hands for a big friendly gaytime. There'll be squaredancing and light refreshments.

To keep up the tradition of "who are the worst" posters, here is the third installment on it. So far, we've found out I am better than -Ib-, Drury37, and possibly Kingofthe909, but he hasn't been official so he's added in on a last second decision.

Last time, we had -iB- take a clean sweep victory, thus earning the title "worst poster ever". But the search for a new challenger was long and difficult, until I stumbled upon a thread started by DFA that turned into the most spectacular ass-whooping in flame "war" history.

So lets have people post their opinions on the two new challengers, and pick who they find to be the most offensive. I do not count as a vote, but I can always re-challenge next time.

Side Note: If anyone can name a few new challengers for next time do so, or just take away my privilege of these threads.

This thread is a case of the blind leading the blind.

Guest FrigidSoul

I feel bad for somewhat being responsable for this. Of course my thread was full of people hating on everybody and talks of beating somebody in the head with a brick.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I feel bad for somewhat being responsable for this. Of course my thread was full of people hating on everybody and talks of beating somebody in the head with a brick.

This is never a bad thing.......

Guest Salacious Crumb

As bad as these guys are.........

no one can ever be as bad as Dave O'Neil Asshole.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Never post again EVER, I will mail you $20 to never post again.

We should honestly start a fund for people like him and the Choken One.

Hopefully they'd realise that complete strangers despised them THAT much, and were willing to spend their hard earned cash to go jump off a cliff.