TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Steve Austin's book

I need a new book to read and my local bookstore (stupid hick town with no good stores in it) has Austin's book...really the only wrestling book they have. Have any of you guys read it and how was it?

It's probably the best autobiography written by someone else WWE has offered. It's not as good as the Foley or Lawler books, but its a solid read. I finished it in a little over a day, but it did take me twice as long as Chyna's worthless ass book.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I haven't read it, but have heard good things.

Note to self: Pick it up.

And Dan, I'm surprised that you didn't praise the hell out of it. :P

He talks too much about his family life and other things, and not a whole lot about his beliefs and insighs on things. There is no real dirt or light shed on anything. Hell, I picked it up and read it in a day, I just don't want people expecting it to be like Foley's books. B-)

He talks too much about his family life and other things, and not a whole lot about his beliefs and insighs on things. There is no real dirt or light shed on anything. Hell, I picked it up and read it in a day, I just don't want people expecting it to be like Foley's books. B-)

Yeah, reading Foley's and then someone like Chyna's would be a massive letdown, which goes without saying.

Guest Corino 1000

The book was pretty good. I recommend you buy it, when I was reading it,it was addicting so I read it in around 3 days.

I thought it was allright. Much better than Angle's and the Rock's but nowhere near as good as Foley's. I was kinda dissapointed that he couldn't talk about the whole Debra situtaion. I would recomend getting it from the library as opposed to spending your hard earned money on it unless you're a diehard Stonecold fan.

Guest Cultism Mask I

Solid Book. Like others have said..not as good as Foley's or Dynamite Kid's,but better than Chyna's.IMO,It's worth buying.

Finished mine going from 5 PM to 10 PM.

Nothing special. It's just okay.

If you're going to read something, get Popcorn by Ben Elton. It's addicting, I swear.

You know after reading your guys' reviews. I don't think I'm gonna get it. Rock's really, really sucked and since some of you said it was better than his, doesn't really make me wanna buy it (lol). I think I'll just hold off and maybe get Jimmy Hart's new book or Bobby Heenan's new one.

I thought it was allright. Much better than Angle's and the Rock's but nowhere near as good as Foley's. I was kinda dissapointed that he couldn't talk about the whole Debra situtaion. I would recomend getting it from the library as opposed to spending your hard earned money on it unless you're a diehard Stonecold fan.

On Angle's and The Rock's books, they should've waited until later in their careers.

You know after reading your guys' reviews. I don't think I'm gonna get it. Rock's really, really sucked and since some of you said it was better than his, doesn't really make me wanna buy it (lol). I think I'll just hold off and maybe get Jimmy Hart's new book or Bobby Heenan's new one.

The Rock's book wasn't that bad, it just got really crappy at the end when he got into character.