TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Use Your Illusion

-iB- is coming to kill me...

You'd think that someone with such unanimous dislike/hate against him would just get the message and leave.....

Good or bad, it's still attention, if that's what you crave...

*feels the urge to piss on Dr. Tom's new avatar*

You prove your point.

You prove his point

Feed the beast

Guest Vitamin X

It still doesn't disprove the fact that you crave attention, in fact you agree with it.

So what are you trying to say?

Just a couple of things I just realized:

-ib- is *15* years old.

Shocking I know. It threw me for a loop too.

I think that makes him the youngest poster in board history (sans trolls and such). This isn't always the case I know but a 15 year-old can *sometimes* act radically different from, let's say, an 18 year-old or for that matter someone in their 20's or beyond. It's also clear to me that he likes coming online due to his affiliation with the Shooters site where he writes his SD! reviews (which aren't half bad actually).

Some advice I'll give him on his SD! reviews is to increase the explanation more in-depth for why a match did or didn't suck. He's on the right track (but needs to hardened up on his star ratings. Those things aren't supposed to be given out like candy ya'know).

-ib- is *15* years old.

I think that makes him the youngest poster in board history (sans trolls and such). This isn't always the case I know but a 15 year-old can *sometimes* act radically different from, let's say, an 18 year-old or for that matter someone in their 20's or beyond. It's also clear to me that he likes coming online due to his affiliation with the Shooters site where he writes his SD! reviews (which aren't half bad actually).

Some advice I'll give him on his SD! reviews is to increase the explanation more in-depth for why a match did or didn't suck. He's on the right track (but needs to hardened up on his star ratings. Those things aren't supposed to be given out like candy ya'know).

What about Flyboy he was much younger when he started posting and wasn't this annoying. Hell he wasn't really annoying at all.

Same goes with AMtheKid

Well... Flyboy is black. However he does types suspiciously like a white person, with his proper English and such.

The plot thickens.

-ib- is *15* years old.

When I started posting on TSM I was fifteen too...

*cut big image*

No.

Actually that was what I was trying to say.

Stop being contradictory just because you lack the ability to post

Guest Vitamin X

*cut big image*

No.

Actually that was what I was trying to say.

Stop being contradictory just because you lack the ability to post

The same could be said for you.

And the no was a response to the image, not implying that wasn't what you were trying to say.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

There's been a bunch of kids here. There's a 14 year old or two right now. I've intercepted a few pms to them from Mr. Rant. I might post them later.

Ok, I'm going to settle this right now...

Angelslayer: I like you. You're a good guy, although you're kinda old, which creeps me out.

Vitamin X: I have no idea who in the fuck you are.

Therefore, Angelslayer wins the argument, and I petition AoO to put Vitamin X in the Penalty Box.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

after this VItamin X vs. Angelslayer feud i'm thinking X should be castrated.

How old is Angelslayer...?

"Thousands of years ago, before the dawn of man as we knew him..."

Wait, lemme guess. 23, soon to be 24.

Now all we need is Ripper to come in here and bitch about feeling old.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Nah, Vitamin X isn't going in the penalty box, and don't start pming me dumb crap to consider. I'm still working out specifics. The first penalty box will be up by the end of the week. I'm going through some minor dental surgery Thursday morning, which should make for a day of sitting around totally fucked on painkillers. Good times.

Guest Vitamin X
after this VItamin X vs. Angelslayer feud i'm thinking X should be castrated.

That's a bit draconian don't you think?

Nah, Vitamin X isn't going in the penalty box, and don't start pming me dumb crap to consider. I'm still working out specifics. The first penalty box will be up by the end of the week. I'm going through some minor dental surgery Thursday morning, which should make for a day of sitting around totally fucked on painkillers. Good times.

dillinger200x248.jpg

Fuck yeah!