TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FakeRazor

Wrestlecrap 2k2

so far 2002 makes 1995 look like the best year ever.....

You know, I never thought of it that way, but you're right.  95 and early 96 was the last time the federation (can I still call it that) was this lame for this long.  However, though I'm a huge Bret/HBK fan, I still think its better now because of the deeper roster.  Now, how much of the roster actually gets USED is another issue, but at least now there's some hope, if only a tiny bit.

couldn't one argue that now is even worse than 95/96 cause they're wasting such a deep roster?  I mean, great wrestlers like Lance Storm are being sacraficed to green rookies like Randy Orton (who needs more time.), and making Tommy Dreamer share a toothbrush with a freakin dog.  Can anyone say lost HillBilly Jim tapes?  The WWF/E has all the tools.  They've got one of the greatest rosters ever (cause they bled everyone else dry) and yet can't put together a decent Monday night.

so far 2002 makes 1995 look like the best year ever.....

You know, I never thought of it that way, but you're right.  95 and early 96 was the last time the federation (can I still call it that) was this lame for this long.  However, though I'm a huge Bret/HBK fan, I still think its better now because of the deeper roster.  Now, how much of the roster actually gets USED is another issue, but at least now there's some hope, if only a tiny bit.

couldn't one argue that now is even worse than 95/96 cause they're wasting such a deep roster?  I mean, great wrestlers like Lance Storm are being sacraficed to green rookies like Randy Orton (who needs more time.), and making Tommy Dreamer share a toothbrush with a freakin dog.  Can anyone say lost HillBilly Jim tapes?  The WWF/E has all the tools.  They've got one of the greatest rosters ever (cause they bled everyone else dry) and yet can't put together a decent Monday night.

Guest Coffin Surfer

How about the Wrestlemania Main Event fued between HHH/Jericho not being about the undisputed title, but because Chris Jericho ran over HHH's dog.

Vince's 15 minute long tryouts for his new assistent or whatever promo.  At the end, Staci danced on the table, but the camera was focused on Vince making horny old man faces.