TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JacK

Anyone know what the match's will be for May's. .

Guest JacK

They've had AJ, and Sting for some odd reason . . . anyone know whose next? I'm hoping not Jeffy Jeff . . .

Guest JacK

It is indeed AMW vs XXX in a cage . . . but IT WON'T FUCKING WORK!!!! What did I do to piss TNA off? Am I the only person with this problem?

It is indeed AMW vs XXX in a cage . . . but IT WON'T FUCKING WORK!!!! What did I do to piss TNA off? Am I the only person with this problem?

Nope, I have the problem too. The AJ Styles matches worked just fine, but the Sting/Jarrett match didn't.

And it is the cage match? Shit, I was hoping it would be something I haven't seen already. I bet the one after that will be the first Ultimate X.

Guest JacK

I haven't seen the cage match, since they never showed it here I don't think (or I was without acess to PayTV, either one, I'm not sure). I was all keyed up damnit . . .

I haven't seen the cage match, since they never showed it here I don't think (or I was without acess to PayTV, either one, I'm not sure). I was all keyed up damnit . . .

You'd be in for a treat then, it's a really great match (minus a couple ugly botches, but I'm assuming they'll be cut out).

Guest JacK

Wow, it actually works when I use that link . . . when I go from the site it said 'download could not complete' . . . yet it's the same URL. Weird