TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

Backstage news from pwinsider.com

Guest glennsoe

As the headline says; credit pwinsider.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few people within the company were happy to see Jeff Jarrett pull himself out of the World Title picture last night and let AJ Styles, Ron Killings and Raven have the spotlight. The feeling amongst many is that the other wrestlers need to be booked as stars and allowed to have their own issues and feuds, rather than having everything revolve around Jarrett. On the downside, those same people were also annoyed at the "shoot" aspect of Vince Russo and 3 Live Kru bringing up old WCW and WWF things during their promo.

Terry Taylor, who has now become an agent with the company, was heavily involved in last night's show.

Sinn, who has been used sporadically of late, has been working with the company on designing new gear for the workers. Kid Kash had new gear last night, and other workers will be getting new outfits as well.

Lash LeRoux was backstage last night, and is reportedly using his artistic skills (he's actually a very talented cartoonist) to come up with new logo ideas for TNA. No word on if TNA will be using him in the ring soon.

There is a new policy in place that all workers must remain in the building, in their gear, until the entire show is over, or until they are given the okay by management to get dressed. From what I understand, there have been a few instances where workers were dressed (or left) before TNA could shoot promos with them for Xplosion, or the following week's video packages. In some cases, workers were never told they needed to stick around, so they can't take all the blame here. From now on, the workers are to stay at the building, in their gear, until they are told otherwise. While that can be annoying to someone that works the opener, I can understand why TNA is doing this. Once they know who they need promos from, they can tell the others that it is okay to get dressed or leave.

A funny (in a way) note from last week. Last week, when Vince Russo announced that AJ Styles would be getting the title shot with Jeff Jarrett, Raven was shown backstage overturning a table and walking off. Well, people didn't know he was going to be flipping the table in advance, and the trainer's open supply box, amongst other items, went flying. At least one person was very annoyed that Raven didn't help pick up the items or apologize afterwards.

No new talk about the Fox Sports Net deal. The majority of the workers haven't been told anything, and most are taking a "if it happens, it happens" attitude about it.

For those wondering, yes, Simon Diamond's real name is Pat Kenney, and he will be using that from now on in NWA:TNA

Guest Dynamite Kido
A funny (in a way) note from last week. Last week, when Vince Russo announced that AJ Styles would be getting the title shot with Jeff Jarrett, Raven was shown backstage overturning a table and walking off. Well, people didn't know he was going to be flipping the table in advance, and the trainer's open supply box, amongst other items, went flying. At least one person was very annoyed that Raven didn't help pick up the items or apologize afterwards.

When that one person was asked about what he thought about Raven he replied, "He's a big fat stupid doody head".

credit:Da Meltz

Guest Banders Kennany

I don't see how any of this could be a spoiler at all.......

Guest JacK

Well, I'm sure some people didn't know Sinn was a clothes designer . . . does that count as a spoiler?

SPOILER ************ Lash Larouex draws cartoons backstage

Wow, I'm almost sorry I read that, it would have been awesome not to have known in advance!