TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Absolution Card, April 24th

Guest Ace309

Attention writers. You may undermine each other's confidence.

I think I wrote really well... hm... someone's going to be VERY happy, if all goes well.

Guest realitycheck

Alright Flesher, 'fess. How many words did you write? C'mon, I'm a MAN! I can TAKE IT!

-Z

Grrr!

Guest CED Ordonez

I only typed 4000 words this time around, but the content is decent I think for what it's worth. I hate multi-way matches.

Something tells me I'm still gonna be a titleless bastard after this match barring a miracle. I think it's that parrot over there. ::shoots it dead::

Guest redbaron51

Well well well.

I was really snake bitten in the ass here.

I thought the deadline was Saturday.

Guest realitycheck

...this coming Saturday or last Saturday?

-Z

You're screwed no matter what you say, Xero.

Guest redbaron51

Hey, how would you like it in periods of time, that the match gets switched almost every fricken day.

That kinda pissed me off too.

But really i kinda kicked my self in the ass, mistaking the date.

If you were gonna make a PPV, make it a week earlier than the WF PPV.

Guest Ace309

Z: I forget the exact amount, it was 6115 if I recall correctly. I'm sure about the 61xx part.

Although the P is a little messed up, I carried forth what I had to and I think someone's going to get a gift. Won't say who, though.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well, it's not like you wrote for the last show either.  All it takes is one glance at the card to realize when matches are due.  We've been announcing this PPV and when it would be for the last two weeks.  Oh well...

Guest redbaron51

Kinda figured that, but I thought it was due Saturday, until my mystery opponent brought it up for me.

Guest HVilleThugg

BAH!!  What's wrong with this picture?!?

Out of 8 people in the Mall Brawl...I received only 3 matches!!  That is unacceptable!!  I only got one person telling me they were no showing, so if there are any of you out there that are writing, I'm giving you the opportunity to turn something in.  This means if you needed an extension and didn't PM me or you sent your match to another marker, send it now.  Also, if any other markers have matches for anyone in the Mall Brawl, send it to me pronto.

Grassy Ass.

Da "marking, marking, marking" H

Guest Coffin Surfer

Hopefullly Crusen sent my match.  Iam sorry but I had to take final exams all day, and than go to work.  I had my match ready a day early, but the damn markers wasn't posted.  

My match is over 5000.  Once again my commentary sucks, so I pretty much sure no matter how good and detailed my match is, I will probably lose.

Guest HVilleThugg

Ummmm, sorry Coffin Surfer....who are you??

I mean, i know...but who's your wrestler?

Send your match to your marker anyway...just to be sure.

Da "sorry he doesn't know you" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Coffin Surfer is Deathwish Danny Williams, yo.

Waiting on the main event...and Jake, if you've got something, you'd better send it in ASAP.

Sign in to follow this