TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Your Olympic Hero

Anglesault, read this...

Guest Your Olympic Hero

From WrestlingObserver.com ...

Main event was Edge vs. Kurt Angle. What can I say? Great match. Angle worked the crowd well. It was a see-saw match. Edge hit some big moves, and Angle hit his rolling German suplexes and Olympic Slam. The fans were solidly against The Olympic Hero at first. Then a pocket of us Angle fans starting a "Let's go Angle" chant which was immediately followed by an "Angle Sucks" chant. It was pretty cool to see both men get some cheers. The end came when Edge hit the spear for the win. He then got on the mic and told Angle that they'd been through a lot together and he respected him. He asked Kurt to get up and let bygones be bygones until the PPV tomorrow. Angle got up and jumped him. Edge responded with a move I hadn't seen before. It was like a half-sharpshooter. Angle tapped. Edge left the ring. Angle called him out for another match, and Edge laid him out again. He then grabbed the mic and said that he takes back what he said about respecting Angle. He said that Angle is a moron and reminded him that he'd just lost to Edge 3 times in one night. Angle got up and started talking trash on the ref and fans. He rattled off his accomplishments and Tim White, the ref, told Angle that he was a crybaby who lost tonight. Angle then chased White around ringside and to the back.

Guest Anglesault

Someone move this to No Holds Barred so I can erupt in furious anger, please.

Guest Brian

I know this really shouldn't matter because it is a house show but I'm moving this before it deteriorates into something else.

Guest Anglesault

Thank You.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! That was the god damned practice show! Angle is jobbing to EDGE! WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING SPEAR!

Edge called Kurt a "Moron". Damn Edge is fucking hilarious. This means he'll probably beat Kurt tonight to. FUCK!

ANGLE"S A DORK!!!!!!!!!1

Edge sounds like he is trying to sound out every word the best he can, but ends up sounding like an idiot.  No, a computer program made by an idiot.

Eh, I guess Angle was becoming too big a heel, and Triple Fech wanted to keep his options open.

Guest Austin3164life

The countdown to the Anglesault eruption begins boys.....100.....99......98.....97.....

Guest cobainwasmurdered

SHit! we need to start a fundraiser to cover AngleSault's therapy bill!

Guest the pinjockey

The entertainment value here if Edge wins would be better then anything the WWF produced the last year.