TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Dames Has Returned!

I highly doubt that Dames is reponsible for keeping this great board alive.

I think the credit belongs to the posters themselves.

Dames' contributions are fully technical and creatively minimal.

Thus proving why I hate everyone who doesn't know anything about the history of the board.

THanks.

Are you kidding?

Why do I have to know the history of this board to see that "The Dames" is the super administrator and he writes a column similiar to that of Scott Keith's wrestling rants?

What am I missing?

Thanks for making me remember why jumping to a new board sucks because there is always at least one person who resents you because THEY have been on since its inception.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Making remarks on subject that you are ignorant on puts you in the dumbass catagory.

See, not knowing the history of the site...cool.

Not knowing, KNOWING that you know jackshit about it and then saying that someone else isn't important to the boared...dumbass.

See the difference.

Dumbass.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Maybe it has to do with Damien being the only person who cared enough about this board to fork over the money and spend all of his time working on it after it was abandoned by the people who ran it before,

If Dames hadn't taken it over they would be NO TSM.

So take your righteous anger and shove it.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I'm surprised you can breathe...

Huh? What do you mean by that?

Do the math.

Guest FrigidSoul
Maybe it has to do with Damien being the only person who cared enough about this board to fork over the money and spend all of his time working on it after it was abandoned by the people who ran it before,

I think you're forgetting a certain board savior named Stephen "JoJo" Popick

From my understanding(and I haven't been here that long so you'll excuse me if I get a few things wrong) Dames did pick up the ball and run with it when others dropped it and left the field. He wasn't alone however as there is one other person who financially contributes and several writers who draw people to the main site. The board has basically become a privilege since I think Dames could lives just fine not paying for the amount of server space needed and just continue with the front page and articles.

That's my take on things though.

Thanks for making me remember why jumping to a new board sucks because there is always at least one person who resents you because THEY have been on since its inception.

Thanks for making us remember why having new people jump to a board sucks because there is always at least one of them that gives us a reason to resent them.

(and thanks for your concern with us and our potentially injured arms)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I think you're forgetting a certain board savior named Stephen "JoJo" Popick

From my understanding(and I haven't been here that long so you'll excuse me if I get a few things wrong) Dames did pick up the ball and run with it when others dropped it and left the field. He wasn't alone however as there is one other person who financially contributes and several writers who draw people to the main site. The board has basically become a privilege since I think Dames could lives just fine not paying for the amount of server space needed and just continue with the front page and articles.

That's my take on things though.

contribute(d). And It's something we all regret.

I'm not trying to take away from Tom, Sass, and Will. They've all been huge in helping the site but The BOARD is Dames's. They've all admitted their real priority is the Site but Dames always seems to put the board first.

Guest FrigidSoul

I should have made it clearer that the other person who still contributes financially is not Popick. My mistake.

I give Tom and Sass a tad more credit than just the site. During Dames' hiatus if they hadn't been around the board probably would have crumbled since Tom kept up with the posters who were contributing to the site and Sass looked like the go to man with actual board trouble(with posters). I learned over that time period that Sass and Tom are good people, which is why I had no problems at all doing some of the tech work and lending a hand. The board however is Dames' and as I said, its privilege, not a right.

I have no clue who Will is(at least as far as what his Login name is)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

goodhelmet, FS.

And yeah they did alot while he's away.

This guy just pisses me off because he knows nothing about the history of the board and insults us because we do.

Guest Repo Man Reborn
This guy just pisses me off because he knows nothing about the history of the board and insults us because we do.

You HAVE to be kidding.

Cobainwasmurdered flames me first and I throw it back on him and now I'm insulting everyone else?

I get it, Dames saved Christmas.

Go ahead and attack Frigidsoul for his difference of opinion and then jump up on the cross when he gives it right back.

This is why I like this board because I can express my opinion.

MY OPINION.

Not the unabridged history of how the board was won.

You HAVE to be kidding.

Cobainwasmurdered flames me first and I throw it back on him and now I'm insulting everyone else?

Go ahead and attack Frigidsoul for his difference of opinion and then jump up on the cross when he gives it right back.

MY OPINION.

your opinion is factually in correct and dumb.

like me having the opinion that men can carry, bring a child to term and deliver a baby. I don't care how much I believe it...its not true.

*water breaks*

Guest FrigidSoul

Ripper - Trying to make the movie Junior a reality since 1997

Guest Repo Man Reborn
your opinion is factually in correct and dumb.

Incorrect is two words and I think dumb?

Ah, smell the irony.

So me having the opinion that Dames coming back is not really that big of a deal is the equivalent of you thinking men can have babies?

If only you made sense..............

Yeah, I'm stupid because I had a typo.

But I can remember what the hell I wrote:

I highly doubt that Dames is reponsible for keeping this great board alive.

I think the credit belongs to the posters themselves.

Dames' contributions are fully technical and creatively minimal.

This gem was followed by long descriptions of why Dames contributions to this board are mre than technical and creatively minimal.

WHere does it say "Dames coming back isn't that big of a deal."?

Man, people who don't admit that they said something stupid 0wn~!

You suck at internet...really.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

You HAVE to be kidding.

MY OPINION.

Where did I "attack" FS? We discussed the board. We both agree that Dames wasn't the only one resposible for the sucsess of the board but we both agree Dames IS important.

Get glasses.

Me flame you first? You're the one who came in here and flamed people for being glad that Dames has come back.

If you don't respect the history of TSM and what Dames has done then you shouldn't try and cause shit with people who do respect it.

I should have made it clearer that the other person who still contributes financially is not Popick. My mistake.

I give Tom and Sass a tad more credit than just the site. During Dames' hiatus if they hadn't been around the board probably would have crumbled since Tom kept up with the posters who were contributing to the site and Sass looked like the go to man with actual board trouble(with posters). I learned over that time period that Sass and Tom are good people, which is why I had no problems at all doing some of the tech work and lending a hand. The board however is Dames' and as I said, its privilege, not a right.

I have no clue who Will is(at least as far as what his Login name is)

I hate syaing this:

Why can't we all just read this post, understand it, and close thise disgusting bitchfest. He's got it right. Let it go, folks.

"Will" is probably a reference to goodhelmet.

Oh, and to finally close this argument: if there was no Dames, there would be no TSM.

Just to clarify here so people don't get the wrong idea, I borrowed money from Popick a couple of years ago to pay for the server for a few months. Since then, I've paid him back and I'm the only person who pays for ANYTHING TSM related.

People have offered to contribute, but my ego won't accept it. That's my fault.

...and whoever thinks my contributions were technical obviously don't know just how much I suck at the technical aspect of it, which is why Ill One has the red letters now. Remember the Board Crash of 2003 where half of the posters were deleted? That was my bad. Centering the board accidentally a couple of days ago? *raises hand* But I can admit to my faults.

Also, for the record, I do not care about the board more than the site or the site over the board. They're both mine and like good parents, I don't have favorites. I contribute to both equally, or at least I believe that I do.

Dames

TSM Owner, Bitches!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

We all know the great board crash was just Dames's way of getting more attention.

It's ALL a giant conspiracy.

Guest FrigidSoul

We should start an over/under pool on how long it'll be till Dames breaks something else. For a bonus we can guess what it will be that he breaks.

We should start an over/under pool on how long it'll be till Dames breaks something else. For a bonus we can guess what it will be that he breaks.

But who will help him fix it?

ha-ha-ha

Guest Repo Man Reborn
Yeah, I'm stupid because I had a typo.

This gem was followed by long descriptions of why Dames contributions to this board are mre than technical and creatively minimal.

When does it end?

Man, people who don't admit that they said something stupid 0wn~!

Okay, now I am done.

As soon as you start with your cool internet talk and special symbols, I've had enough.

You win, friend.

The guy's got a point. About the internet talk, I mean. There is a point where using it ironically comes full circle.

I've now realized that I've yet to welcome back my close, personal friend Dames. Welcome back, buddy.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It's netspeak. We're on the net. It's not like we're discussing Newton's Laws of Gravity.

Yeah, I'm late, but I don't visit this folder enough. Welcome back Dames! Despite what a few ignoramouses say, the majority of posters appreciate the sacrifices you've made to keep this place open for us to waste time bickering with each other. B-)

Any hope for the TNA Diatribes returning?

I'm more of a tech tard than Dames is so Dr.Tom and IllOne have definitely managed to help out the staffers.

Now if only 212 and Will would show up more often...

B-)

Guest Agent of Oblivion
I've now realized that I've yet to welcome back my close, personal friend Dames. Welcome back, buddy.

I'll add my sentiments with yours, so Dames will feel like he just took a tampered laxative.