TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The one&only negative backlash thread

Guest Tony149

I didn't get to see Backlash as Time Warner Cable (San Antonio) has screwed us working people who "spend" their  "hard earned money" on PPVs. Vince McMahon had someting to do with this as well. Vince is trying to kill us net fans from bashing the PPV.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Undertaker vs. austin blew chunks by all reports

RVD jobbed

Edge kicked out of a olympic slam

I'm not happy

Going back to the Animal Farm thread:

We should revolt against the bookers, and take over the WWF for ourselves. Just a random nonsense thought, like anyone will take it seriously, but if the revolt works, give me some credit.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM puts war paint on his face::

first we take out Hogan then HHH

Guest FakeRazor

I got fucked by my cable company too, but not Time Warner; Comcast Digital Cable.  I wish I never bought Digital cable, all its done since I bought it is fuck up.  It took those assholes 4 trips to my house to finally get it installed right, and it STILL doesn't work.  Breaking my streak of 36 straight WWF PPVS tonight just throws more wood on the fire that is my rage against Digital Cable.

::CWM puts war paint on his face::

first we take out Hogan then HHH

::Drives by CWM's house with a tank, and asks him if he wants a ride::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::jumps in and they're off to titan tpwers for the hostile takeover::

::CWM takes machine guns, and Mrio takes the cannon, and they fire right on Titan Towers::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::employees come running out of the building and CWM jumps out of the tank and goes in search of HHH::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM finds Stephanies office and smashs into it. Stephanies on the desk getting screwd by Hogan. THATS HOW HE WON THE TITLE! CWM goes into a rage and COnspiracy BOmbs hogan throught the table::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM smells fear, he spins around and vince is hiding in the closet, he'd been watching his daughter have sex. CWM gives Vince the Dominater::

Guest Austin3164life

I bet all the Hogan marks on this forum creamed their pants the minute their grandfather became the World Champ.....again.....

Guest cobainwasmurdered
::AP Declares this thread property of the aWo.

The Invasion Begins BAYBEE!

Guest Austin3164life

Haha, Vince thought the nWo would be poison.....They are moisturizer compared to what I would do to the WWF booking staff.....

Who's with me in trashing the WWF via-e-mail??

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm in.

::CWM spraypaints aWo 4 EVA on VInce's back::

Guest Austin3164life

::Austinhhh4life grabs Hogan and Stuns him into oblivion....and continuingly hits him with the 37 chairshots of doom.....ending Hogan's career::

Guest Austin3164life

::Before the show ends....fans are surprisingly cheering for Austinhhh4life's actions.....as he sadisticly beat the living shit out of new Champion Hogan.....He then pours beer all over Hogan and his belt.....salutes the fans who are popping wildly and cheering "3:16"......Flicks off Hogan as the final insult....and walks away with his six-pack of beer hearing people chant his name::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM decides to seek out Edge since he has a match against him at ANGLEMANIA. CWM on is way out of Stephanies office kicks vince in the head a few times::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM accidently walks into Pat Patterson's office were Pat is 'interviewing' a new wrestler. CWM quitely backs out of the room::

.....ending Hogan's career::

Dude, you can't kill Hogan off. He's like a twinkee: even in small doses he's bad for you and no matter what you do, you can't destroy him. Sometimes I wonder if hes ever going to die or if he's just going to continue on through eternity putting on horrible matches and holding down every thing that breathes.

.....ending Hogan's career::

Dude, you can't kill Hogan off. He's like a twinkee: even in small doses he's bad for you and no matter what you do, you can't kill him. Sometimes I wonder if hes ever going to die or if he's just going to continue on through eternity putting on horrible matches and holding down every thing that breathes.

Juat launch him into the Sun or a very strong black hole.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM storms into a janitor closet nd finds Test and stacy in the closet. CWM hits test with the HARDCORE belt::