TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The one&only negative backlash thread

Guest Shaved Bear

i think putting the strap around hogan will be a hughe mistake for the wwf therefore showing a negative....BACKLASH! o how funny am i?

Guest Some Guy

::SG wonders why people bash the PPV despite not having seen it. SG also wonders why RVD/ Eddy match was booked the way it was:

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM gives SG a beer so he will stop having confused thoughts::

Guest Some Guy

::SG has had enough beers and is amazed that he can still type with some effectiveness, but thanks his fellow aWo member for the offer::

Guest Some Guy

::SG wonders why ML would want to endanger all the inocent drivers on I-95, blow up Vince's house, it's further off the highway, plus Titan Towers is cool looking ;)::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM shrugs and drinks the beer, and than smashes the beer over Test's head::

BTW SG the anglesault thread crew are doing a PPV thing, it's going to be fun

Guest evenflowDDT

::evenflowDDT cowers under a table... Hogan is the champ! God hates us! The end is near! The end is near!::

I wish the great Reverend D'von Dudley were here to help us through this time of crisis.  Hey, at least I didn't get knocked out like all two times I tried to get in on the Anglesault thread...

Guest Some Guy

I figured that out.

::SG is got really drunk during Taker/Austin, he chose beer over boredom, SG thinks he made the right choice.  SG also marked out for the Hulkster, probaly because he's intoxicated::

Guest Some Guy

::SG Somekicks EvenflowDDT right out of this thread and kickes him in the ass on the way out :)::

::SG wonders why ML would want to endanger all the inocent drivers on I-95, blow up Vince's house, it's further off the highway, plus Titan Towers is cool looking ;)::

::Crashes tank into McMahon residence::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::COspiracy BOmb on EvenflowDDT::

Sorry Evenflow the aWo has invaded this thread.

Guest Some Guy

::All the people of Western Conn. thank ML, not that SG cares because he is safely at home in Winchester, Ma.  SG Somekicks ML for old times sake::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::ALL is quiet at the Edge household, when all of asudden A semi Truck crashes into the house and CWM jumps out and SPEARS EDGE::

CWM: see you at ANGLEMANIA on the 24th edge

EDge: your a...a...dork ::edge passes out::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM nails Micheal in the head with the HARDCORE belt, and helps SG lay a beating on ML::

Guest Some Guy

::Sg is feeling like Scott Hall right now and doesn't care that he is in hell.  He Some Bitch slaps Satan and SomekIcks him straight to Heaven::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM calls up BRET HART and lets Bret slap vince around for awhile::

Guest Some Guy

::SG watches with a smile as Bret smacks Vince, then he brings in HBK to Superkick Bret and make him tap out to the Sharpshooter again :)::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM and Bret Kick the shit out of shawn and give him the ultimate torture. CWM ties HBK to a chair and lets Bret rant for as long as he wants::

::Faces of Fear no-sell beat down, an d ignore aWo, and try and hunt down Brother Love and the Ultimate Wacko for giving me nightmares when I was a kid::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::the aWo hate other stables so they jump the FECES OF FEAR and beat them down::

I'm out of here. Bye

::Mario stands on top of Titan Towers and proclaims victory in the name of the Smarks, by placing a flag on the ruined building.  He screams and talks like Raven for a while, then returns to Anglesault thread::

Guest nWoScorpion

I think the point of NHB threads is to roast the person, not carry on imaginary shit that frankly none of you have the balls to do in the real world im bettin'.

Guest alfdogg

We can do whatever we want.  Know why?  Cause it's NO HOLDS BARRED, BABEE!

Of course we're not going to do it in the real world.  That's why we're doing it here.