TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

CZW Trifecta Elimination II

Everyone had pretty much come to the conclusion that this show was going to happen and now it is official.

First Round match:

Justice vs. Mikey Tenderfoot vs. Rod Steel

First Round match:

Gabriel vs. Jay Fury vs. Jeremy V

First Round match:

??? vs. ??? vs. ???

CZW Iron-Man title match:

Chris Hero © vs. B-Boy

Looks like a pretty solid show with just the matches announced. I really want to see more of Justice so hopefully he'll go all the way this year. You can't argue with another B-Boy vs. Chris Hero match.

CZW also has some terrible looking C-show tonight, a sold show that benefits a charity that's basically going to be all students.

For some reason, even though I haven't been to an arena show in six months, I'm going to make the travel tonight so I can see f'n Cory Kastle get a ten minute match.

Guest j.o.b. squad

guess i will post the results from yesterday with some thoughts

Merc over Rick Feinburg

best i have seen merc look so far in czw & fienburg is a quality jobber. merc won with a double chicken wing submission of some sort

Sabian over Shane Bishop

bishop played the big guy heel dominating most of the match with sabien being the small guy face managing in the end to fight off the superplex and hit the 450 for the win

Chris Cash and GQ over CKNY

ckny played heel for this one with new school being face. both teams seemed to gel well and new school won with a double team move (i think)

Joker over Oni and Ace Daimond

motn in my opinion lots of stiffness in this one oni looked very good ace looked green but decent despite some miscommunication in some spots

Ruckus over Rebel

rebel was in racist heel overdrive prematch fav quote "you know ruckus and I are like family in fact my great grand father used to own his great grand father." ruckus went back to his flippy face persona for the match. finish came when rebel got his comeupance and got punched around like a ping pong ball and was pined by ruckus sabien joker & merino

DJ Hyde over maven bently(center derector and lawyer for blackout)

dj played a very good big meanie heel to maven's small underdog fighting for the center dj won with his side suplex turned into a powerbomb move post match dj got beat on by blackout thus out comes rebel, oni & merc to set up the final match

Blackout(ruckus, sabien, joker, & bently) over DJ Hyde, Rebel, Oni and Merc

match got made a no countout affair when rebel said on the mic if he wanded he woude beat on blackout in the playground. naturally within 4 minites of the match started it went to the playground. some cool litle spots outside the building(monkey bars assisted rana by ruckus dive off the spiral side py sabien and double stomp off another platform[not sure of the name of the equipment on that one] ) eventually blackout took dj back inside with ruckus locking the door behind him to keep the heels from makeing the save. blackout continued to work over dj then for the finish all four went off the toprope the last was maven who pinned dj with a splash for the three count

attendance was around 120-150 by my guesstimation.half the crowd were small children who had come to chear on their center derector the number of children also made the attention payed to the heel face dynamic make sence

I didn't make it out for that show.

However, let me ask you this; how was the area? I was discouraged by people from going who feared that I would be stabbed. I suspected it was bullshit, but chose to do something else when I was presented with it.

Guest j.o.b. squad

Nothing too bad a few blocks down there are a lot of boarded up houses but that tends to hapen right outside university grounds(the community center was a few blocks from temple university) as the show was middle of the afternoon i was not worried. if it was late afternoon to night i may have been a little woried but not too much

Guest j.o.b. squad

guess i will update this little wiz bang

TRIFECTA ELIMINATION II

NWA Florida Bracket

Justice VS Rod Steel VS Mikey Tenderfoot

Wildside Bracket

Jeremy V VS Gabriel VS Jay Fury

Midwest Bracket

Nate Webb VS Jigsaw VS ???

**Winner secures the final spot at Best of the Best 4**

CZW WORLD HEAVYTWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Wifebeater VS The Messiah

GRUDGE MATCH

Trent Acid VS Adam Flash

IRON-MAN TITLE MATCH

B-Boy VS Chris Hero

**CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

not exactly sure how jigsaw is from the midwest? perhaps he pulled a reverse mondo. born there then moved.

beating beater will help messiah relegitimize his title reign.

Guest Aecas

I'm also in favour of justice winning. Saw him at last years Trifecta Tournament and was quite impressed with what I saw.

Anybody know where he usually wrestles or does he zip from company to company?

Guest j.o.b. squad
I'm also in favour of justice winning. Saw him at last years Trifecta Tournament and was quite impressed with what I saw.

Anybody know where he usually wrestles or does he zip from company to company?

he is based out of nwa florida and generaly works the florida indys

Edited by Jay Z. Hollywood

Guest j.o.b. squad

excalibur has been added to the increasinly misnamed midwest bracket so they changed the name

West--Midwest--East Bracket

Nate Webb VS Jigsaw VS Exaclibur

I'm thinking Excalibur or Webb takes it. And seeing as PWG 1 Year Anniversary show is the same day as BoTB4 that means it's Webb.

I wouldn't be against seeing more of guys like Justice but don't think he'll be stuck into BoTB4

Guest j.o.b. squad

on the last futv(5/28) they set up the blackout Vs rebels army(rebel & frasier) tag match. aperently rebels daughter is now dateing ruckus and blackout stole rebels walet and his truck.

on the last futv(5/28) they set up the blackout Vs rebels army(rebel & frasier) tag match. aperently rebels daughter is now dateing ruckus and blackout stole rebels walet and his truck.

Uhhh...Rebel's daughter is 14 or 15, he told me. Weird storyline. Let's hope it doesn't turn out like Special K bringing DeVito's daughter to a rave, because that storyline was pretty blah.

Uhhh...Rebel's daughter is 14 or 15, he told me.

lol, ruckus will have to pretend you said 18.

Anyway, this is shaping up to be a great card. I gotta pick Nate Webb to win the trifecta because Excalibur has the PWG show the same day as BOTB.

Guest j.o.b. squad

yeah id be sorta on the woried side but both rebel and ruckus have the mic skills & get the time on fu tv to make it work. also they have the white supremisist Vs militant black thugs dimension to truely make you worried.

Guest j.o.b. squad

well it seems that it will be ruckus & sabien from now on for blackout. On the czw board they are saying that joker is going over to iraq.

it has been confirmed by mike johnson on pwinsider.com

Combat Zone Wrestling's Joker, who has been part of Robby Mireno's Blackout in recent months was activated by the United States Army and is being shipped to Germany this weekend for the start of a 20 month tenure. He will eventually be sent over to Iraq to take part in the current military situation there.

Guest j.o.b. squad

well jokers last match (till early 2006 by my count) was an emptyish arena barbwire & lighttubes deathmatch with zandig. it also apears that eddie kingston is taking jokers spot in blackout.

last night on fu tv they aperently hinted to the conclusion of the stolen belt storyline at trifecta elimination 2

Guest j.o.b. squad

new news collumn up by derek sabato(who apperes to have taken over eric g's news collumn) you can find it on the czwfans board

quick synopsis for those with little time

- gave a shout out to joker and a quick over view of the joker zandig empty arena deathmatch including eddie kingston joining blackout as "king" as in martin luther king jr

- dutt wants to get his hand on the belt thief at te2

- talked about hatred's backinjury saying it is unknown whether he will be at te2 due to gage keaping people in the dark

- the 6/11 episode of fu tv will be dedicated to joker with the zandig joker match being brodcast

- teddy hart says he will be at te2 also said it was undecided how the homicide teddy match will go down(leaving 2 posiblities in my head 1.one or both wont be able to make it. 2. they will be in one of the 1st round matches at botb )

- alex shelly, roderik strong, ruckus, jimmy rave, dutt, & petey williams join bboy & quance as the first 8 announced with zandig promising to announce sots 9, 10 11 at the show with spot 12 going to te2 winner

- ian knoxx reinjured his schoulder and is out again aperently

- shun the kabuki kid from the ddt promotion in japan is returning for the first time since cod5

Guest Aecas
Talked about hatred's backinjury saying it is unknown whether he will be at te2 due to gage keaping people in the dark

Hatred is injured?

When/how did that happen?

Guest j.o.b. squad

not sure when or how it got injured.

I think it may be just one of those naging injuries that guys work thru most of their carrers.

Results from CZWfans.com:

Merc d. Sean Bishop

Jon Dahmer d. DJ Hyde, GQ, and Shun The Kabuki Kid

Mikey Tenderfoot d. Justice and Rod Steel

Blackout d. Rebels Army (Blackout THEN challenged the H8 Club)

Blackout d. H8 Club, Blackout are the new CZW Tag Team Champions!

(Ruckus and Sabian wrestled for Blackout. HOWEVER, Derek Frasier and Chris Cash wrestled for Rebel's Army because Zandig came out and said Rebel was suspended.)

Jay Fury d. Jeremy V and Gabriel

Nate Webb d. Excalibur and Jigsaw

(After the match Excalibur came out and challenged Bill Goldberg to a match, lol)

Adam Flash d. Trent Acid (After the match Zandig came out and made an announcement. He announced the first match for BOTB 4. The match will be,

Teddy Hart vs. Trent Acid vs. Homicide.)

Chris Hero beat B-Boy to retain the Iron Man title

Trifecta finals:

Nate Webb d. Jay Fury and Mikey Tenderfoot to advance to the BOTB tourney.

Messiah d. Wifebeater (The stipulation for the deathmatch ended up being Unlucky 13 Staple Guns and Panes of Glass)

Guest j.o.b. squad

rebel is not suspended he pulled the "you cant suspend me i quit" line

also they did 2 video packages at the begining of the show one for a member of the czw staff who aperently died recently and one for joker heading to iraq.

my favorit cheating heel moment of all time hapened in the main event messiah was was at like 8 or something so he fished around in logans pocket for a five dollar bill and used that.

Guest j.o.b. squad

other moments and other assorted thoughts

shun came out wareing one of jokers "strong style lucha libre" shirts and he put it on the turnbuckle for the match.

merc finaly found his feet under himself in viking hall guess the fienburg match at the charity show helped him

it apears dahmer and hyde(who imo has improved a lot faster than you expect a rookie to) are back to being a team as they worked together the entire match after the forearm exchange ended in a stalemate

rod steel brought a heel ref from florida with him who did some nice variation on delayed count one time runing around a pining predicament 2 times another time ansering his cell phone in between 2 and 3

flash and trent untill teddy came out just totaly seemed to be stalling for time who was followed by dutt apperently the deal is if teddy gets it past trent and homicide in botb and beats dutt. zandig will give teddy a deathmatch.

I saw that 3-way coming and I don't really like it. The time limit prevents it from really being anything special, and frankly I wanted a singles match with Cide/Hart.

The heel referee was Eric Loy. He's an asshole.

^Don't put your petty grudge crap on my board Barber.

-Jay

also they did 2 video packages at the begining of the show one for a member of the czw staff who aperently died recently and one for joker heading to iraq.

The guy who recently died was "Big" Mike Goad, probably. Somewhere within the last few weeks was the fifth anniversary of Goad's death. They devoted a show to him five years ago, and this was the fifth anniversary, so they probably showed a tribute to him. He was a friend of Zandig's before CZW got started.

Good to see Blackout winning the titles. They're one of the few good things going right now in CZW.

Homicide ain't no lightweight, though...Weird to see him getting into BOTB.

Edited by Jay Z. Hollywood